Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
uhzhujnrcw011.jpg

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Holy fuck... everyone here despises Bethesda (except Father to all Bethestards - Makabb) until they turn on their camera, put figurine in front of it and count down to your synchronised collective geysers of orgasms and mouth squirts starts counting down.

They probably just forgot to turn off the camera and count down is to when battery depletes and camera shuts down on its own. You just got bamboozled, big time, sons. Classic rpgs and Fallout 1/2 might be your providers of incline but Todd and Bethesda are your lovers, bulls that make you cum to them every.single.time. You just can't get enough of Todd's Rod of Decline. Admit it, your Ds are inclined whenever that handsome demon speaks up.

At least his foul magic doesn't work on me. At least I'm not contributing to this already 6 pages too long thread. At least... oh wait!
:mixedemotions::oops::fallout3::hearnoevil:

Ocelot

Learned
It will be Fallout 3 10 years anniversary version.

My guesses

* Something small for mobile phones but will also release for Switch and PC
* FO3 rework/anniversary
* FO1 & FO2 enhanced and bundled together

And hopefully not a new game because FO4 proved they can't make great FO games.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Lol I just realized how much a FO1/FO2 remaster would anger people.

Beamdog doing Fallout 1 REMASTUREDE HDD WITH NEW GRAFIX AND BUGFIXES YO and new SJW NPCS just as the original creators intended

The codex would have a meltdown.

Don Peste

Arcane
Its the fallout 3 remaster and not a new game
Either this is a Fallout spin-off like New Vegas or F3 remaster
However I doubt it's a remaster at this point
The new spin-off game sounds most plausiable at this point
prob not a fallout 5 but a fallout spin off.
This or f3/nv remaster
All bases covered. :happytrollboy:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom