Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GDPR strikes on codex

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
In order to protect their privacy, some user avatars are being replaced by

darkpatriot did you ask recently to be forgotten?

Cael

Arcane
jew the gas
Son, for this particular jew, that is a truly horrible thing to do to the gas... You gained 1,000,000,000,000 Evil points and the worship of every millenial RPG player out there for being so much more evululz than they counld every hope to be.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
You are all terrible human beings.

I deal with people refusing to comply with laws and regulations all the time ; none of them deserve to be saved. If you refuse to fully commit to the rules a society has democratically established for its well-being, then you should not deserve to live in the first place.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas

I deal with people refusing to comply with laws and regulations all the time ; none of them deserve to be saved. If you refuse to fully commit to the rules a society has democratically established for its well-being, then you should not deserve to live in the first place.

This is why we need a well regulated Militia.

Ocelot

Learned

This is why we need a well regulated Militia.

Except no country in the world has one?

Trashos

Arcane

Here is you conium, Socrates.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

The words of a EU bureaucrat. Pretty sure you voted for Macaron.

On the side it is amazing how nobody is talking about article 13. By the way i do give permission as a EU citizen to the Codex staff and all the non SJW people on the codex forum to use,quote,screenshot,link,talk about,mention my post if needed.

This shit is going beyond Huxley and Orwell dystopic worlds. Hope that Italy manages to get out and thus swipekick the EU. Germans always trying to conquer the world!

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Rights to privacy? What kind of communism is this?! Damn EU cucks!
20 years ago the rule was, you are posting complex software algorithm on public forum, you permit its use by everyone without compensation because you are nice pal that don't want compensation for that.

So we had to think before post, not that it mattered.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron

There was litteraly no other choice. It's pretty sad, really, when in an election there is only one actual candidate.

thesoup

Arcane

On the side it is amazing how nobody is talking about article 13. By the way i do give permission as a EU citizen to the Codex staff and all the non SJW people on the codex forum to use,quote,screenshot,link,talk about,mention my post if needed.

This shit is going beyond Huxley and Orwell dystopic worlds. Hope that Italy manages to get out and thus swipekick the EU. Germans always trying to conquer the world!
Rights to privacy = orwellian nightmare

Classic cuckdex

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron

Classic cuckdex

He's right.

Freedom is slavery, etc. He's doing some Meta-Orwell, unknowingly, obviously.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

There was litteraly no other choice. It's pretty sad, really, when in an election there is only one actual candidate.
713648.jpg

Macaron is the most degenerate creature i have seen, a faggot cuck that likes to see his granny teacher wife get boned. Ahhh at least he sees how fucked the EU is and is trying to find the middle ground....and it will fail as the last commie cuck. Wouldn't surprised if the pen gets the sword at the next elections.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Classic cuckdex
:nocountryforshitposters:
Don't be an ignorant dipshit and inform yourself about article 13.

thesoup

Arcane

Classic cuckdex
:nocountryforshitposters:
Don't be an ignorant dipshit and inform yourself about article 13.
Yeah it's yet another in a long list of things that will DESTROY the world / freedom / the internet / memes / Western Civilization and take us into a dystopian Islamic communist century.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom