Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
A couple of devlogs more, is like saying to your woman, yeah sure I wanna watch dis movie with you, I jus gotta finish up this quest first.

>Aeons later

I guess the quest took longar than expected.. :troll:

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Styg Hey man, can we get a word on how soon we can expect the expansion to drop?

We talkin' months? end of 2018? Throw us a bone, master ;)

Sometime during the [current_year]. But, seriously, why would you even believe any release date from me after I missed so many of them?

Because I want to believe, and because you are one of the only hopes of saving this cursed genre!

You play games with my heart, good sir. I salute you.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Blaine epeli and anyone else:

I’m looking for the Underrail gif that demonstrates how the AP pool changes with various movements / actions. It’s a small thing that quite elegantly demonstates how good the AP bar UI design is. Sorry for the wide net, but does anyone have a link to this?

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I've never seen it, and it doesn't seem to exist in this thread. Didn't find it in a display-as-messages search for .gif on the Underrail forums, either; plenty of other .gifs, but no AP demonstration.

If it's really important, making a new one would be pretty easy.

agris

Arcane
Patron
I've never seen it, and it doesn't seem to exist in this thread. Didn't find it in a display-as-messages search for .gif on the Underrail forums, either; plenty of other .gifs, but no AP demonstration.

Yeah, I saw it in one of the ~50 threads I watch on this forum, but it wasn't this thread. I want to give it to the Phoenix Point community manager, since PP recently pivoted to a more nuanced TU system instead of a nuCom 2 action system, but they're struggling with how to display the TU pool change dynamically with potential movement and other actions. The gif I'm thinking of was a perfect demonstration. Let me see if I can....

Ah yeah, here it is:

giphy.gif

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria

Yeah, I saw it in one of the ~50 threads I watch on this forum, but it wasn't this thread. I want to give it to the Phoenix Point community manager, since PP recently pivoted to a more nuanced TU system instead of a nuCom 2 action system, but they're struggling with how to display the TU pool change dynamically with potential movement and other actions. The gif I'm thinking of was a perfect demonstration. Let me see if I can....

Ah yeah, here it is:

giphy.gif
I'm pretty sure that someone has posted that before in that thread.

Wolfe

Arbiter
I'm thinking of replaying this. My first playthrough happened right after the game's release and stopped in the final area after around 60 hours, I just couldn't be bothered with the ridiculous difficulty. Could anyone bring me up to speed on how the game has changed ever since, e.g. updates, fixes, new content?

Xeon

Augur
There is a DLC or an expansion that will be released this year I think, it will be accessible mid game so its probably better to wait if you are interested in more content.

ciox

Liturgist
On the other hand a lot of content like new feats and monsters has 'leaked' into the main game, there's already enough content to play the game 6-7 times in a row.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
I'm thinking of replaying this. My first playthrough happened right after the game's release and stopped in the final area after around 60 hours, I just couldn't be bothered with the ridiculous difficulty. Could anyone bring me up to speed on how the game has changed ever since, e.g. updates, fixes, new content?
Map added, balance/bug fixes, a few random encounters, some screens added.

There is a DLC or an expansion that will be released this year I think, it will be accessible mid game so its probably better to wait if you are interested in more content.

That's what I told myself 10 months ago, you might as well get a proper game down before the expansion eventually drops :greatjob:, game is worth 2 plays at the very least imo

Latelistener

Arcane
I don't know about you, but I'm waiting for the old font mod (or whatever) to replay it.

I'm curious though if there will be any improvements to the Core City, since that location was riddled with loading screens and cut into tiny locations.

ciox

Liturgist
I'm curious though if there will be any improvements to the Core City, since that location was riddled with loading screens and cut into tiny locations.

I'd love to see that change happen but I don't have high hopes because technically "it ain't broken" and they have a lot of things on their plate.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I don't know about you, but I'm waiting for the old font mod (or whatever) to replay it.

I absolutely will create one, but I can't be bothered until the expansion hits.

ciox

Liturgist
What's funny is right now the old font will display at times in some spots, like the combat log, for reasons I don't really get.
It's usually at the start of combat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom