Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
the more sexy elfs the merrier

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I was going through the companion descriptions and here's what I came up with:

Jaethal the Inquisitor, Harrim the Cleric, Nok-Nok the Rogue, Jubilost the Alchemist, Linzi the Bard. Never knew I was into midgets.

There's also supposed to be another companion, likely a monk or a druid. I might take him in place of Linzi.

By the way, here's Jaethal, for those who never saw her:

oO7TTox.jpg
Nice ass!

Shadenuat

Arcane
This game has all the babes

barbarian babes, elf babes (I love the foxy one rogue/wizard), gnome babes, paladin babes

now Jaheira/Elanee too for people who are

into that sort of thing

:M

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Very brave and original. Loving the art-style. I can only hope that the people who draw pictures of swords as big as the wielder have a get-together with the talented writers who write dildo sword dialogues.
Not so much loving the niggers in almost all the concept art. Muh diversity strikes again. I don't mind them occasionally, but terminal levels of multi-cult doesn't make much sense in a feudal age. Even in today's societies, they are under 15% of the population in western nations.

That thing is Felicia Day. Octavia for some reason reminds me of her so I'll stick to Jaethal Valerie Amiri Linzi Nok-Nok.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Oh I know it's elf from DA2, thought you meant she was somehow involved in Pathfinder like voice acting (then it would be gnome girl for me then, lol)

I think Octavia is a lot cuter

pathfinder__kingmaker___octavia_by_ver1sa-dbrhb7l.jpg

YES. YES. JOIN THE DARK SIDE.

Speaking of the dark side:

As a Side Note, Nok-Nok is everything I ever hoped for. And for... reasons. I low key ship him and Linzi. it is the Romantic Trainwreck I never knew I always wanted to cause. I really really really really really really want to set those tow up on a date. So much.

Alex

Arcane
Wait, there are people that actually like the illustrations from Pathfinder? I always thought they were just one step up from those in 4th edition GURPS...

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Did anybody post the MMORPG interview?

This got me excited:

“AM: The game is huge and, as of now, we have close to one million words already written. That is still ongoing and we are not finished yet. We were recently working on the epilogues and over 100 things could happen in this part of the game alone. So, it is still growing but it is pretty big.”

Read more at:

https://www.mmorpg.com/interviews/p...oper-interview-1000012751#zEfkKjKggMZoGfiB.99

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Did anybody post the MMORPG interview?

This got me excited:

“AM: The game is huge and, as of now, we have close to one million words already written. That is still ongoing and we are not finished yet. We were recently working on the epilogues and over 100 things could happen in this part of the game alone. So, it is still growing but it is pretty big.”

Read more at:

https://www.mmorpg.com/interviews/p...oper-interview-1000012751#zEfkKjKggMZoGfiB.99

https://www.destructoid.com/fallout...-you-will-never-have-a-life-again-77392.phtml

sstacks

Arcane
Pathfinder: Kingmaker Beta #8 - Old Sycamore

Kobolds like to trap stuff and Linzi, frankly, may be perky but she kinda sucks at disarming them. Plummeting to the Old Sycamore Depths for fun and profit. Giant spiders. Skeletons. More giant spiders. Shedding weight isn't easy. Why are we getting our butts kicked so much? Oh yeah, we're level 2.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Oh I know it's elf from DA2, thought you meant she was somehow involved in Pathfinder like voice acting (then it would be gnome girl for me then, lol)

I think Octavia is a lot cuter

pathfinder__kingmaker___octavia_by_ver1sa-dbrhb7l.jpg
Wow, I used to know a total lookalike of this girl when we were at university, but she was batshit crazy. :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom