Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Who hurt you?

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
We used to have specific moderators for specific forums but then the Jew had this great idea of merging them all together so they can mod everywhere.

Make no mistake, Jews did this.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

We used to have specific moderators for specific forums but then the Jew had this great idea of merging them all together so they can mod everywhere.
Well, Crapspy is incapable of effective and unbiased moderation (I took a look at Retardo, and it's filled with really funny threads from different people that had lots of potential until Shitspy decided he is the center of the universe and everything must cater to his shit-tier tastes, whereas before it was only literally spam and adbots), so sounds like new rules require cutting the fat off the moderator team.

Bohr

Arcane
Remember if you're unhappy with a site, broadsheet or prestigious magazine, Elon Musk is listening:

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I am conflicted...

For one, I am tempted to post "Ban Crispy"

But on the other hand, we are talking about Planetar here.

ancient_aliens_both_by_theporkchopexpress-da316kc.jpg

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Who got so insanely asshurt over my douchebag thread, that they not only Retardoed it (despite it getting plenty of replies in the short time it was open), but also made sure to lock it as well?
You do realize this happens to literally every thread that gets sent to Retardo, right?

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

You do realize this happens to literally every thread that gets sent to Retardo, right?
Click the link in the OP to see what I mean.

If you clicked the link and still don't see what I mean, I can't help you.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
His point is still valid though, Liberal. By definition, all threads that get moved to Retardo Land are locked, no longer anything but read-only to all but Administrators. The fact that I actually placed the lock on the thread before moving it is immaterial, and the fact that you continue to fixate on that regardless says that you're the one who seems to be making this personal rather than I.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

The fact that I actually placed the lock on the thread before moving it is
A clear sign of your dementia.

the fact that you continue to fixate on that
Continue to fixate = mention it in the OP, and again in response to a post asking about it.

In his own mind, creepy is a master-troll, weaving complex layers of intentional logical fallacies and meta-retro-ironic accusations.

you're the one who seems to be making this personal rather than I
You seem upset.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Well I may not be a master troll but I sure have you dancing like a marionette here.

Edit: Funny thing, if you'd put half as much effort into your stupid polls in GD as you have into this particular thread, probably none of them would have been axed. OLFOL

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

I sure have you dancing like a marionette here
But I intended for you to think that I am dancing like a marionette, making me the real puppet-master. :smug:

:deathclaw:

How does one live to be sixty years old, while still remaining such a dumb fuck?

Funny thing, if you'd put half as much effort into your stupid polls in GD
You keep assuming I give a flying fuck about your opinion.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Well I may not be a master troll but I sure have you dancing like a marionette here.

Edit: Funny thing, if you'd put half as much effort into your stupid polls in GD as you have into this particular thread, probably none of them would have been axed. OLFOL
Still you did rename the one good thread he did manage to start and killed it.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I don't usually hate crispy, but he said he'd be retardoing Andhaira's news threads if Andhaira doesn't provide any commentary besides linking and quoting the article. What the fuck? Fuck you Crispy, I dare you try it, fucker.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom