Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Who hurt you?

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Who got so insanely asshurt over my douchebag thread, that they not only Retardoed it (despite it getting plenty of replies in the short time it was open), but also made sure to lock it as well?

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/which-style-of-douchebag-are-you.122010/

Moderation in general has recently turned into a cancer, almost on part with reddit's "I disagree with this post, so I click lock thread, my power is absolute".

And it all started when a certain someone became a mod again...

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I Retardo'd it. I Retardo'd all of your stupid polls. I'm tempted to Retardo just about anything it is that you post within my domain, but I've learned some modicum of restraint in my two stints as Sheriff around here. Be glad I haven't enacted some other more extreme, foul fate upon you, Liberal.

Man up.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

I Retardo'd it.
Shocking.

Can someone fire this idiotic elderly loser from his mod powers again? He is clearly using it mostly to enact some sort of personal revenge against me. I don't believe this is the type of moderation that makes the RPGCodex what it is.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Shocking.

You seem upset.

Can someone fire this idiotic elderly loser from his mod powers again? He is clearly using it mostly to enact some sort of personal revenge against me. I don't believe this is the type of moderation that makes the RPGCodex what it is.

You know as well as I do (as does the entirety of Codex who has access to GD) that you've been on a shit-poll-posting spree for the last few weeks. Now you're all indignant because someone actually did something about it.

Stop playing the innocent little homo that you literally are and understand that spam is something that even Codex has to disallow when it gets bad enough.

1. Stop spamming stupid polls

2. I'll stop Retardo'ing your content

Easy.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
LOL like I give a shit what you think about what others here think about me, Liberal.

You're the one who's making these butthurt threads in Site Feedback when you don't get your way.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

You know as well as I do (as does the entirety of Codex who has access to GD) that you've been on a shit-poll-posting spree for the last few weeks.
Is there a limit to how many threads a person can create? And does it make any difference of any sort whether they are polls?

No, and no. So, based on what rule are you retardoing threads that are getting plenty of silly replies and laughs from the people on a forum whose sole purpose in existence is to generate silly replies and laughs?

It's not like I'm making polls on inceldom in the JRPG forum. It's fucking GD. GD. It exists for this purpose.

Get fucked, you miserable abortion of a dicksucking crack whore.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

You're the one who's making these butthurt threads in Site Feedback when you don't get your way.
Show me a single thread I've made in Site Feedback where I complained about not having my way. A single one, apart form this.

Can't do it? Guess you're a liar as well as a tiny-dicked despot.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Is there a limit to how many threads a person can create?

Yes. When there are too many of them, they tend to get Retardo'd.

And does it make any difference of any sort whether they are polls?

If the content in question isn't intentionally repetitive and inane in nature (remind you of anyone?), then regardless of whether it's a poll or not it gets left alone.

Again, stop making retarded content if you want that content not to be regarded and handled as such.

Have a nice day.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

If the content in question isn't intentionally repetitive and inane in nature
It isn't. Neither intentionally, nor accidentally. Again, remind me where there's a rule on the Codex that says "IF CRISPY DOESN'T FIND YOUR CONTENT FUNNY THEN IT WILL BE RETARDOED, ALL POSTS EXIST TO PLEASE CRISPY"?

Can't do it, can you? That's because nobody gives a shit what you personally find nane and non-repetitive. Your job as a mod is very simple - remove adbots and people spamming copy-pasted gibberish. Not any thread that you personally don't enjoy.

Dreed

Bremsstrahlunged
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
tenor.gif

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Liberal, if you want to mindlessly post your mental diarrhea without recourse, why don't you try Shoutbox? There is no moderation in there and shitposting is generally the rule of law instead.

Aqualung

Dead duck
Patron
Insert Title Here
Hiding behind the poll thing is very coward and mean of you, Crispy, especially when we have a real poll spammer cancer who doesn't seem to upset you. This is clearly something personal and therefore your point is moot.

:butthurt:

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

He won't notice unless you point it out.

Unless it's me, in which case he's on top of it.

Crispy, everyone can see through your desperate lies. Give up your mod powers. You are incompetent and biased. You're providing zero benefit to anyone on the Codex, while only making things shit-tier.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom