Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News ObsidiLeaks: The Chris Avellone May of Rage Archive

selkin

Liturgist
wo
Blizzard Planescape MMO would be p. cool.
would be cool but it would also never happen. Look at what Blizzard recently did with its games. All of them are pretty much an unoriginal mishmash of everything that they thought would succeed financially.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
inb4 Kreia: A Star Wars Story
giphy.gif

Unwanted

Bladeract

It's Neckbeard Shitlord. Again.
Dumbfuck
Here's better video than the previous one linked in here:

I saw some of that in the leaks but not the de-ownering thing or having his whole family on the payroll. So somehow he is an 'owner' but can be forced at any time by the blithering idiot CEO to buy back his shares ie give them free money, and the CEO can just do whatever the fuck he wants. What a deal! I always hated Feargus and every word that came out of his mouth, but now I will pointedly refuse to buy anything that company makes. I never bought anything before, but now I will do it with much greater gusto.

Sounds like MCA is now a member of The Nerd Crew. He should go guest star on the show and talk about what a bag of dicks Feargus is.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Here's better video than the previous one linked in here:

I saw some of that in the leaks but not the de-ownering thing or having his whole family on the payroll. So somehow he is an 'owner' but can be forced at any time by the blithering idiot CEO to buy back his shares ie give them free money, and the CEO can just do whatever the fuck he wants. What a deal! I always hated Feargus and every word that came out of his mouth, but now I will pointedly refuse to buy anything that company makes. I never bought anything before, but now I will do it with much greater gusto.

Sounds like MCA is now a member of The Nerd Crew. He should go guest star on the show and talk about what a bag of dicks Feargus is.

No no no. Writers are supposed to appear on Half in The bag and Re:View. After that we would finally find out which particular Star Trek Episode did Planescape Torment copy.

Unwanted

Bladeract

It's Neckbeard Shitlord. Again.
Dumbfuck
No no no. Writers are supposed to appear on Half in The bag and Re:View. After that we would finally find out which particular Star Trek Episode did Planescape Torment copy.

City on the Edge of Forever, one of the better episodes with the best atmosphere.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom