Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Could you please answer my question? What issues do you want patched? I didn't encounter a single bug yet but maybe I just missed them.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Me? Last I played the game it was pretty stable but I burned out during the super boring late game. Was waiting for some extra polish/dlc before going back to kcd. Nothing to do with bugs, at least on my end.

Jinn

Arcane
So you who are waiting for a patch, what issues are bothering you in the current version? I have been playing on and off and haven't noticed any bugs yet. (20 hours in.)

I think if anyone around here is waiting, it's more for optimization issues and the hope that late game character development/op character progression will be balanced. Besides that, I haven't experienced any serious bugs of any kind.

About 40 hours in and starting to feel a little OP on the combat side of things, but I usually balance it out by wearing light armor unless I'm going into a large scale battle. Tends to work perfectly for my stealth based character, and adds a little more danger to my travels.

Last edited:

Paul_cz

Arcane
.....and, my words come true:

KingdomComeDeliverance_DLC_road_map.jpg

DLC roadmap announced
http://www.desconsolados.com/2018/0...ta-para-los-dlcs-de-kingdom-come-deliverance/

One of the great Western RPGs of this year is undoubtedly Kingdom Come: Deliverance, offering a great recreation of the Bohemia of the Middle Ages, advocating realism rather than fantasy. This has made it a pretty hardcore game, but has managed to triumph equally among users. Well, Warhorse Studios will not stop supporting the game, and that's why they have published the road map of the DLCs that will be published until next year. Within the story DLCs, we will have four:

-From the Ashes. This expansion will make us look after an abandoned town, and it will be shown in E3
-The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon
-Band of Bastards
-A Woman's Lot, which will be free for the game's backers during their crowfunding campaign

Along with the plot expansions, there will be several DLCs that will include new options, being free the DLCs that will add the Hardcore mode, a tournament and support for mods. Those that will be free only for the backers will be the videos that show us the making of the game and a combat academy. Kingdom Come: Deliverance is already a very complete RPG, with which it will be great to see how it is evolving thanks to all these expansions.

Post it on frontpage ;)

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm guessing the major DLCs will be standalone story things, and not actually enhance the world with new stuff.

Xeon

Augur
Yeah, I think I am gonna wait until GOTY/EE comes out as well before playing the game.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I'm guessing the major DLCs will be standalone story things, and not actually enhance the world with new stuff.

I don't think we'll see an overhaul of major gameplay elements, no. Sometimes expansions can dramatically enhance the core game, Gothic 2 NotR comes to mind. Sometimes they're completely standalone and don't add anything substantial, ála TW3. I suspect KCD will be more like TW3.

PrettyDeadman

I have a crazy idea for dlc.
William Adams was a historical figure who went to japan to become a White samurai.
What if sir Kobyla found out what counterfiet money actually come from Japan and sent Henry to investigate?
Henry would have enough time to go to japan and become a sumarai or a ninja and return before Hussite Wars just in time for sequel.
That would also make black knights in Moravia more easy to believe.
Would that be crazy?

Wunderbar

Arcane
I have a crazy idea for dlc.
William Adams was a historical figure who went to japan to become a White samurai.
What if sir Kobyla found out what counterfiet money actually come from Japan and sent Henry to investigate?
Henry would have enough time to go to japan and become a sumarai or a ninja and return before Hussite Wars just in time for sequel.
That would also make black knights in Moravia more easy to believe.
Would that be crazy?
that would be a great opportunity to introduce giant enemy crabs.

What exactly is hardcore mode?
If it is a higher difficulty setting then it is very much needed. While early game was really fun, in mid/late you was way too strong which made the combat rather boring.
I mean, what else could it be, this game already has hunger and sleep "systems".
I think ill wait with replaying until all of it is released.

Dexter

Arcane
Post it on frontpage ;)
Thanks Infinitron!
Infinitron when Obsidian/InXile post a largely irrelevant Kickstarter Update #247 about a very marginal matter regarding a game that ultimately undersells and disappoints
YNbeNAy.png

Infinitron when relevant News/Updates about a promising risky "Indie" RPG that sold millions of copies and is generally popular are announced
KxBh5Sz.png

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Original press release:

Warhorse Studios releases Kingdom Come: Deliverance DLC Roadmap

Steam Daily Deal
Warhorse Studios is happy to release a DLC roadmap and some new content that will be released over the course of the next year for the medieval role-playing game, Kingdom Come: Deliverance - available for PC, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One. Starting this summer 2018 with the release of "From the Ashes", Warhorse Studios will be developing 4 bigger story DLC's accompanied with a Hardcore Mode, a Tournaments Mode, and Modding Support. In celebration of the DLC announcement Steam will launch a special Daily Deal offer just for Kingdom Come Deliverance.

From May 22nd at 10:00 Pacific Standard Time (PST) am to May 24th 10:00 am PST Steam offers a special 20% discount on Kingdom Come: Deliverance along with all it's already released Downloadable Content, such as the Original Soundtrack (OST) and Art Book.

DLC Road Map

Jesus Christ be praised - The Kingdom Come: Deliverance journey is not yet over. Revealed by a newly released DLC road map, Warhorse Studios teases what is to come in the next year. Kingdom Come: Deliverance shall challenge you once more! Rebuild what was destroyed, equip your Cupid's arrow and aid an associate in "delicate" matters, stand your ground on the battlefield and see things from a whole new perspective with the assistance of a new best friend, woof! The beautiful world of Kingdom Come: Deliverance awaits you yet again, young Knight!

Story DLC's:
  1. From the Ashes
  2. The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon
  3. Band of Bastards
  4. A Woman's Lot (Free for early crowdfunding supporters)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance additions:
  1. Hardcore Mode (Free)
  2. The Making of Kingdom Come (Free for early crowdfunding supporters)
  3. Tournament! (Free)
  4. Combat Academy (Free for early crowdfunding supporters)
  5. Modding Support (Free)
The first DLC "From the Ashes" in which you will come into the care of an abandoned village, will be shown to press on E3 2018.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom