Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News Colin McComb has joined Larian Studios

imweasel

:whatho:

The SJW cancer that Swen is breeding within Larian grows larger by the day.

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
re: rectum

I rag on it because it's an easy mark. McCuck is so high on his own farts that he actually tweeted about it to showcase his """expertise""". TToN has many faults which have been discussed here at length, one being the narrative over-design - something that the team boasted about before and after release, but which ended up being a net negative because of how stale and artificial it made the world feel, like a hotel bathroom full of single-use soap, shampoo, toilet paper etc. in their individual plastic wrap. Sure it looks pretty and serves its purpose in a utilitarian way, but you never really feel comfortable taking a dump there like you would in the comfort of you own familiar lived-in house with that small crack in the linoleum tile in the corner your brother-in-law made when he got drunk last thanksgiving that catches your eye sometimes but isn't big or noticeable enough to anyone but you to bother fixing, or the water stains that accumulate in the one spot those godawful-looking shower curtains your wife bought on impulse because there was a sale don't cover because they're cheaply made-in-China trash and you don't want to upset her by replacing them and you can get one of the kids to clean the stains anyways to earn that allowance and teach 'em a thing.

Pizzashoes

Scholar
I just read through Colin's The Complete Book of Elves, and I hope to see him work hard to change the way Larian thinks about elves.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
When Rivendell sends its Elves, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending Elves that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing Lembas Bread . They're bringing giant reindeer. They're bringing shitty Hobbit movies. And some, I assume, are good Elves...

Unwanted

Bladeract

It's Neckbeard Shitlord. Again.
Dumbfuck
The issue with rectum centipedes is not that it is gross or creepy. If it creeped people out it would be good writing. The problem is it's just stupid and pathetic, not to mention showing he has a very weak grasp of the English language. Even if your rectum weren't a foot inside your body, skittering across it would be more or less impossible and it's just not a word that makes sense in that context. It's like saying a butterfly ice skated across your prefrontal cortex, it's just nonsense.

If I learned McComb or Khaw ever played an RPG to completion of their own free will I'd probably die of shock.

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
Cabrol-watcher.jpg

"The Night Land" would make great setting for post apoc RPG. But i guess majority of game developers not into this stuff. Underrail, AoD touched a little bit Lovercraftian horror of the unknown theme:love:

Last edited:

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Yet another shit sjw writer to join their recent hire of a shit sjw writer in the form of Adam Smith.

You all know how all this is going to end, more sjw shit all over larian's questionable content.

Aww. The world is just leaving y'all behind, innit.

DeepOcean

Arcane
The poor teenagers that are going to grow playing those nu RPGs, I don't envy them, the climate is so full of estrogen that they are to grow boobs and their balls atrophy. I really don't know how they stand this shit.

Jimmy with 9 years old:
Hey mommy, I like Rambo.
No my son, play with this doll, Rambo is too oppressive.

Jimmy with 12 years old:
Hey mommy, I want a nice car.
No, Jimmy, you are going to have an environmentally sensible vehicle, take this bicycle.

Jimmy with 18:
Hey, mommy, I want to fuck Jennifer m she has nice boobs.
No Jimmy, you are objectifying Jennifer, why don't you date Bob, he is gender confused and soon he will use a colored wig on his head, with enough imagination you can even think he is a woman, he needs to be fucked too, be sensible.

Unwanted

Bladeract

It's Neckbeard Shitlord. Again.
Dumbfuck
The poor teenagers that are going to grow playing those nu RPGs, I don't envy them, the climate is so full of estrogen that they are to grow boobs and their balls atrophy. I really don't know how they stand this shit.

Jimmy with 9 years old:
Hey mommy, I like Rambo.
No my son, play with this doll, Rambo is too oppressive.

Jimmy with 12 years old:
Hey mommy, I want a nice car.
No, Jimmy, you are going to have an environmentally sensible vehicle, take this bicycle.

Jimmy with 18:
Hey, mommy, I want to fuck Jennifer m she has nice boobs.
No Jimmy, you are objectifying Jennifer, why don't you date Bob, he is gender confused and soon he will use a colored wig on his head, with enough imagination you can even think he is a woman, he needs to be fucked too, be sensible.

My nephew recently turned into my niece and now goes by Beatrice, also s/he was a big bioware fan since about 8. Coincidence?

sser

Arcane
Developer
You wouldn't even skitter across a rectum so much as rattle the muscled whoops like a rider from Excite Bike also this statement may be aged as I haven't refreshed in awhile.

Irxy

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Well, it's not like Larian writing can get any worse, they are not famous for great stories, interesting characters and lore.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom