Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Radical Heights - Cliff Bleszinski chases the next fad...and goes bankrupt, RIP

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Maybe he should make a MMO,like that popular game called WoW.
:troll:

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Wow, finally this shitshow ended. "Muh gender neutral bathrooms", yeah eat shit retard. I hope everyone involved goes broke, become homeless, gets raped by horny hobos, catches super AIDS and dies with an irreversibly prolapsed asshole.

Irata

Scholar
Yipes. I have to believe that some of those people weren't emotionally invested in the studio and for them it was just a job. Can't you pull back your curse at least a tiny bit for the working man?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Yipes. I have to believe that some of those people weren't emotionally invested in the studio and for them it was just a job. Can't you pull back your curse at least a tiny bit for the working man?
The first jobless dev is spotted!

Gerrard

Arcane
He deleted that tweet about the bathrooms, by the way.
I guess he didn't like the constant reminders of his future.

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
He deleted that tweet about the bathrooms, by the way.
I guess he didn't like the constant reminders of his future.
Giving blowjobs to trannies in a gender neutral bathroom would be a step up for him at this point.

DeepOcean

Arcane
CliffB really should fucking stop with his shit, he shits all over other popamole multiplayer devs for selling their souls for money and really gets mad when he doesn't manage to do the same. How about he actually trying to make a game that isn't the rip off of something else that was already hot garbage to begin with?

Why doesn't he try doing something interesting on Steam? I'm sure there is a decent market for non-retarded shooters and FPS games aren't that hard to make as they used to be with modern engines but nope... this dude is a hypocrite that wants to get rich and complain about others mercenary attitude.

Big Wrangle

The box for Unreal was a definite standout, its audacity was captivating for its time.
And man, I didn't check LGR since last year.

Unwanted

Bladeract

It's Neckbeard Shitlord. Again.
Dumbfuck
Wow, finally this shitshow ended. "Muh gender neutral bathrooms", yeah eat shit retard. I hope everyone involved goes broke, become homeless, gets raped by horny hobos, catches super AIDS and dies with an irreversibly prolapsed asshole.

Ironically that could make a pretty lulzy game, unlike anything they ever made. If I saw Gender Neutral Bathroom Attendant on Steam for $5 I know what I'd have to do.

rohand

Cipher
Who uses "Radical" these days? What is this, the 90s?

e339406455f97e28928a861d00c65ea2--awkward-photos-glamour-shots.jpg

Baron Dupek

Arcane
It's 1992, video games are a young medium, and I'm creating a fast paced pixel graphic side scroller.
It's 2018 - my dog is dying and I'm leaving the industry.
In 2007 I will turn the gaming world on its head by allowing people to hide behind waist high rubble.
I will cross the room and see someone playing "PUB-GEE" on a monitor at Boss Key Studios in one month, in 2015.

Last edited:

Generic-Giant-Spider

I have a great title for his book.

"From Unreal to Radical Heights. The Rise & Fall of Cliffy B."

Machocruz

Arcane
Passion project = me-too garbage. You can see more passion laying on a metal table in a morgue.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom