Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/2188574

A few game songs

Here is a music mix from the OST of Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness. (Don't forget we have a soundtrack Add-On for €7!) The mix includes clips from the following songs:

• A Peaceful and Prosperous Land / The Vineyard (full song from 0:00)
• In the Wilderness at Night / Night Wandering (clip from 3:00)
• The Red Damsel / Tavern (clip from 3:16)
• Temple of Alnarius (clip from 3:36)
• Knights of Isilbright / Carnival (full song from 3:49)

9880844f1c6a2135ee13eed9d198d3d3_original.jpg

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Stretch goal achieved: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/2190642

Next stretch goal is active: a brand-new playable race!

We have reached the first stretch goal! Advanced moddability support and localization in six languages (French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish) are now a reality because of you! Additional translations not covered by this language pack will come later, after the international release of the game.

Advanced moddability means that the game will offer some user-friendly tools to help those who enjoy creating custom content for Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness.

The next stretch goal is now active: a brand-new playable race at 75k!

Moreover, within a few days, we will have a surprise update regarding party romances and game pets. Stay tuned!

2e8fabaa286254c562efe3432858dfe8_original.png

Romances and pets, can't leave any PoE feature uncopied

LubomiRTard

Literate
Just came home from Slowakei to my favorite pivovar in Praha and what I see... Black Geezer update :lol: Their p0rn Titel is not a coindescence it seems:

@JonSnowIsAlive: ...physically, they are around 7 feet tall, heavily built, with skin tones ranging from obsidian black to rust-red. Eye colors similarly from black to gold. Their herbalists came as spice traders to Isilmerlad, and as the routes were established their most adventurous hedonists came to Isilmerald seeking new pleasures and new experiences. They originate in East--their homeland is a magocracy, ruled over by powerful Spellweavers. The patron of their society is a Djinni demigod (guess who?).

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
It's actually not, depending on what you compare it to. It's musical in an ambienty way and uses a lot of timbres. They are trying to evoke a bit of medieval troubadour music and, while it's a bit too complicated in terms of texture and orchestration for that era and genre, it works. It can be better in the creative department, but otherwise it gets a pass. They should get rid of the choirs, though.

imweasel

Do the developers have a BBC fetish or something? :lol:

It looks decent and I have 16 Euros to spend, but there is no way I can back a game with a title like that. Gotta be sceptical of developer that gives their game such a ridiculous title.

Last edited by a moderator:

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
I quite like the music. In fact, I like it that much that I may transfer it to my Clip+ ("The Vineyard" track.)

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Do the developers have a BBC fetish or something? :lol:

It looks decent and I have 16 Euros to spend, but there is no way I can back a game with a title like that. Gotta be sceptical of developer that gives their game such a ridiculous title.
More like a BWC,seeing how the geyser that will be penetrated is black.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/2192500

Social stretch goals: party romance, pets and more

Social Stretch Goals are now available! Sharing and promoting Black Geyser is a great way to reach brand-new backers.

This avalanche effect will give a great boost to our money-based stretch goals as well, allowing us to reach the 75k (Rillow race) or even the 100k (Valley of Singing Trees) goals much sooner. And don't forget about Amanuel's Hoard!

Please share THIS POST on Facebook, and let others know what you think about Black Geyser (in the form of positive comments, likes etc. to this post and its comments)!

Our current goal is 100 shares, unlocking Party Romance as a major feature!

8f32cda436f7ca8ea3b4466ddaadc729_original.png

Must. Copy. Everything

LubomiRTard

Literate
Don't blame they, blame their players. Following backer commentars, I saw whining there "will there be pets?" and also on their facebooks.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/2192500

Social stretch goals: party romance, pets and more

Social Stretch Goals are now available! Sharing and promoting Black Geyser is a great way to reach brand-new backers.

This avalanche effect will give a great boost to our money-based stretch goals as well, allowing us to reach the 75k (Rillow race) or even the 100k (Valley of Singing Trees) goals much sooner. And don't forget about Amanuel's Hoard!

Please share THIS POST on Facebook, and let others know what you think about Black Geyser (in the form of positive comments, likes etc. to this post and its comments)!

Our current goal is 100 shares, unlocking Party Romance as a major feature!

8f32cda436f7ca8ea3b4466ddaadc729_original.png

Must. Copy. Everything

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/2193148

We now have Party Romance and Pets!

Ho there adventurers,

Thanks to you, we have completed our first and second social stretch goals, which means Party Romance and Pets will be part of the game because of you. Our next objective is Kendall the Blacksmith with 500 shares!

1ab8481be072f6c4a8ca98ba3fe0a5af_original.png

55f6a6cd50fee9c503b57f69aeb930c4_original.png

By the way, for those keen on old school roguelikes, we highly recommend checking out Stoneshard's campaign — it's a fresh take on the genre, inspired by legendary classics like ADOM and Nethack and modern masterpieces like Darkest Dungeon and The Banner Saga:

Stoneshard on Kickstarter

Big Wrangle

Can't be worse than the broken system of Deadfire, and nice shoutout.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Everyone on CODEX who sees this kickstarter is backing it, so why is there no CODEX FUNDRAISER yet? Imagine we could design a quest or add a character or whatever else.. LET"S GOOOOOO DarkUnderlord Infinitron We could get the CRUSHMASTER in, wearing a prosper mask and equipping rings.

:avatard: Even if we wanted to do that, we can't until the game reaches its funding goal and enables a Paypal funding option.

It is time.

LubomiRTard

Literate
From they Kickstarter's F.A.Q.:

Yes, PayPal will be open from the last day of the Kickstarter campaign. That day, we will update the Kickstarter page and our webpage with more information.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom