Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Yпадок 21, Возвращение

sqeecoo

Arcane
Postponed 12 hours.

I'll extend more if needed, but consider that Dec20 between you and Grimwulf has been postponed for more than four days.

Well, it'd be easier to do the turns if I actually received them from llamaserver; the resend turn function gives me nothing and I got no message that the game has been switched to my mail. Are you sure you switched to the right mail? The one I gave you in the PM looks to be correct. This is for D20, D21, and D22. I ain't got no turn to play bro!

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Wait, you have Ench7 too? I was kind of looking for the reason all my mages weren't researching anymore - easy to miss. We can still end this amicably.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
I am away for the weekend and need an extension until monday 22:00 gmt.

sqeecoo

Arcane
As we wait, I gotta say I miss my Strela do Dia so much. Is there any way to put dom4 music in dom5?

sqeecoo

Arcane
Don't forget to extend here as well Dayyālu by 24h, as requested in the D20 thread! Gives us time to see what to do with coldcrow :)

sqeecoo

Arcane
Bros, I'm sorry to say I probably need an extension until like, Monday, for D20 as well. I'm on some fucking workshop thing and it's eating up all my time.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Deep in the labyrinthine daedalus of necropoleis and catacombs that is the underbelly of the city of tombs an ancient gate laid untouched for one hundred generations. Not anymore. Forbidden words are ushered, in maddening rituals held by the dead priests. A gossamer crevice of banefire covers the seal like a web. A loud crack.

A giant arm, the white of bone gleaming from the gaping, leathery flesh, arises. It stumbles tentatively, like a blind worm. Suddenly, with the horrible sound of bones cracking, the gargantuan hand leverages itself on the threshold between worlds and heaves. The impossible silhouette of a fleshless Titan rises from the now opened portal.

"Are you the king?"

A maddening howl, loud and tremendous enough to shatter stone and souls, echoes as the only response.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Can I get a 24h extension bros? I've a grumpy Russian to contend with soon so I gotta do stuff carefully, but I'm currently relaxing on the seaside so it's hard to fight that Mediterranean spirit of laziness.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Can I get a 24h extension bros? I've a grumpy Russian to contend with soon so I gotta do stuff carefully, but I'm currently relaxing on the seaside so it's hard to fight that Mediterranean spirit of laziness.

Do not worry. You can always leave this chainstaling.

Sigh, extending.

Also don't do the same when everyone jumps on you in Dec22. IT ain't fun.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Now this game is turning into Возвращение ("comeback") indeed.

b60DZMb.jpg

Titan of Heaven is no longer defending the Throne. Just like in Decline 2, he's coming back to pwn heretics.

Brace yourself, sqeecoo. The Age of Blood is over.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom