Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bastard - standalone expansion for Legends of Eisenwald

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Or Love as it will be called in Steam forums.

Have you ever thought about the price of being good, even in bad times? Bastard is an adventure that puts an emphasis on decision-making. A realistic medieval world is waiting for you - tactical combat and a detective story included. And most importantly: people whose problems and questions have been the same for centuries.

Game features
  • Experience a deep story that reflects on the cost of being a good person in a bad world.
  • Enjoy a fresh take on the classic medieval setting.
  • Take a stand on social issues that are challenging yet essential up to this very day
  • Your choices determine how the plot unfolds - and into which of its many possible endings.
  • Immerse yourself in a unique narrative system.
  • Master tactical battles combined with RPG elements known from Legends of Eisenwald.

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed Legends of Eisenwald and thought the story was quite good, so I have high hopes for this, despite the fact that Blood of November was a complete fuckup.
Godspeed you brave Belarussians!

Citizen

This is INCLINE. I just pity all the unfortunate codexers who can't enjoy this glorious game in russian. English translation of the original is a disaster.

Saxon1974

Prophet
Nice, I liked the first game. It's out May 14th? Wow that's out of nowhere.

Looks like same engine; I wonder if combat was modified at all or it's the exact same engine with a different story.

Jinn

Arcane
Legends of Eisenwald is fucking awesome and deserves way more attention than it gets around here. Support incline! Buy this game!

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Another WTF announcement out of nowhere from Aterdux Entertainment
Maybe, just fucking maybe if you paid attention, you'd have seen them talk about it on our forums.

I do remember they were going to release another expansion. But I also see that there was supposed to be a proper announcement in March that never actually happened:

Aterdux will announced its next game this march :

http://steamcommunity.com/app/246760/discussions/0/1694914735992981494/

Some hints, Aterdux Entertainment ?

Luka-boy

Arcane
Yeah, I saw this in my Steam library this morning.

I really enjoyed LoE and its expansions, so I´m looking forward to checking it out tomorrow.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wishlisted. Own the base game and Blood of November but have played neither of them.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
ss_7e3006636f9fad20ff1452ee5bd9d64cbd03211d.1920x1080.jpg

Codex should like this

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I totally would've missed this if not seeing it elsewhere. Good stuff. Also, release in a day and no pricing is up?

Kinda surprised to see deliberate disassociation from LoE while at the same time giving it freely to season pass owners, though.

Brofist for publishing it on GoG right away, bought it and will play it later. File size is 1,3gb, so its somewhere between LoE and Blood of November in size.

hilfazer

Scholar
No baroness?
Or is she locked until i pay extra bucks complete the expansion once? I'm gonna play it but my enthusiasm has dropped considerably.

Tigranes

Arcane
Any impressions? LoG was pretty good, but I still have Blood of November untried, and honestly what I'm looking for from this game format is well paced tactical challenges rather than story.

I've played this.

> I'll be back posting a review as soon as I got time
> Last but not least, I will publish a word paper with the few bugs I've found and the few suggestions I've actually sent to the developers (that won't be heard because the game seems to be an afterthought and as such, it is not worth fixing the few issues because they doubt it will be played much).

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom