Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why don't "sub-forum" threads show up in general RPG ?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
? They do. Unless you mean in search.
I'm talking posts from, for example, the Underrail forum. They don't show up in General RPG discussion do they ? Probably to keep things tidy etc. but still........would be nice......

The Underrail hosted forum is not a subforum, it's a separate forum in its own right. Xenforo has no functionality to do that.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Why? The home made a nice salad with a little cheese sauce with the chicken broth sauce with a few drops and it is delicious but I have to make a little more of the recipe to the future of my favorite food cake recipe for my family in a new one and it will make a wonderful choice of a few more years for a recipe to make this a good choice.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
Why? The home made a nice salad with a little cheese sauce with the chicken broth sauce with a few drops and it is delicious but I have to make a little more of the recipe to the future of my favorite food cake recipe for my family in a new one and it will make a wonderful choice of a few more years for a recipe to make this a good choice.
That's okay, I enjoy a little speed too every now and then :hero:

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Stop shitposting, dumbfuck.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
You're getting old, DarkUnderlord. Take your meds!
Meds can cause the disease or a virus called infection that can be caused in your area of a few drops or in your carry in a new account or in a meeting room for the first step to your doctor before using your doctor or medication.
You'll get banned if you keep up this shitposting. Consider this your final warning.
Warning about this one too many people have to ban the game and the internet has a great chance that they have the best and best players for a demountable that doesn't get to the forum to make it happen because it doesn't make it a lot easier than that but it's still pretty cool and it's still not good to get there for you guys and the value is the same deal I want you guys on a date to get to know you.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

You're getting old, DarkUnderlord. Take your meds!
Meds can cause the disease or a virus called infection that can be caused in your area of a few drops or in your carry in a new account or in a meeting room for the first step to your doctor before using your doctor or medication.
You'll get banned if you keep up this shitposting. Consider this your final warning.
Warning about this one too many people have to ban the game and the internet has a great chance that they have the best and best players for a demountable that doesn't get to the forum to make it happen because it doesn't make it a lot easier than that but it's still pretty cool and it's still not good to get there for you guys and the value is the same deal I want you guys on a date to get to know you.
Are you practicing your senile dementia?

Mustawd

Sounds like autotype feature on your phone. Where you start with a word or two and your phone guesses what retarded thing you want to say.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Retarded definition are going to have you guys come over to my department invited us for dinner tonight and then tomorrow we will have to get together with this mail please check the attached document and send nudes.

Mustawd

Retarded definition are going to have you guys come over to my department invited us for dinner tonight and then tomorrow we will have to get together with this mail please check the attached document and send nudes.

Nudes are coming from my parents house tomorrow night and then maybe I’ll just text them when I have them to come back home. Because they were always there for you to get them back home to help me out with that one thing.

Edit: my phone is boring.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
I have no idea why the guy who has the best idea to say is the one you have no problem but if it is true that I put you into an old man I will add that to your life as I do not know if it wasn't for me to do it in any other country. And if you find a good way for the first step in a single day of work to do in the ever changing process and then the whole world goes down and you're not in it to see if you're a fan and it's not like you're going for the setup and it's still a little more complicated but I could not have the chance of doing this but i'm going down this way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom