Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Where did my Trump fists go?

mondblut

Arcane
Good. Less button parade is always better.

On a somewhat related note, can we have the stock xenforo rattings such as "agree", "useful" etc split into individual icons as opposed to being selections on a same gif sheet? I want to adblock the trash I don't use, and chrome adblock cannot into hiding selections, unlike FF.

I mean the stuff adblock selects as "rpgcodex.net/forums/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png" rather than dark/ratings/whateverbuttonitis

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
In times of even the most severe trouble, there is still a silver lining:

You all got the free:

Make America Great Again!
It's no longer current year.

KKK, which doesn't appear to have been revoked.

GIVE ME MY FUCKING HILARY BARS BACK

Agreed.

1e0.gif

Serpent in the Staglands Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
DarkUnderlord giveth, DarkUnderlord taketh away.

I am sure this was already covered somewhere and I just missed it, but might as well take this occasion to inquire - why do many people have a bunch of buttons that I don't? Is this some sort of donating privilege? Would be nice to have at least "nice!", "no!", and "nuke it from orbit!" ratings available. Instead of useless shit like "fabulously optimistic", which I have no reason to ever use. Split that into "fabulous" and "optimistic" and I could use both, now it's just pointless gibberish. Or "doggy", I really don't need that one. Or that dumb Avellone face. Can I exchange these three?
the fuck is wrong with you nigger

doggy is the best rating and id gladly take your doggy from you as you clearly cant fucking treasure it
wrong

parrot is, and always will be, the best rating

Cael

Arcane
Reported for parrot harvesting. Also, have a parrot.
Listen, buddy. In New Zealand, Kentucky Fried Chicken is also known as Kentucky Fried Pigeon/Parrot due to the size of the bird pieces. Parrot harvesting is not a bad thing, it is a survival trait!

Santander02

Arcane
gdmit I don't care about the badges that much since they were just for posturing, but the trumpfists were actually useful!

Do you have any idea how maddening it is to see so many posts deserving of a Best Deal! and not being able to rate it so?!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom