Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Where did my Trump fists go?

DarkUnderlord giveth, DarkUnderlord taketh away.

I am sure this was already covered somewhere and I just missed it, but might as well take this occasion to inquire - why do many people have a bunch of buttons that I don't? Is this some sort of donating privilege? Would be nice to have at least "nice!", "no!", and "nuke it from orbit!" ratings available. Instead of useless shit like "fabulously optimistic", which I have no reason to ever use. Split that into "fabulous" and "optimistic" and I could use both, now it's just pointless gibberish. Or "doggy", I really don't need that one. Or that dumb Avellone face. Can I exchange these three?

Last edited:

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Might have something to do with Trump playing Israel's bitch? At least, that's the way it looks right now.

Also, the last batch of the JFK files has just been postponed by him to 2021 (and some of it probably until 2063). Probably to protect Daddy Bush and Kissinger.

Ocelot

Learned
The evil liberals censored them to stop RPGCodex from becoming a bastion of anti-liberalism in the entire world, from one flat edge to the other.

It's like a part of us was stripped away from us as well.

Speak for yourself, Trump buttons look like Simpsons to me.

Might have something to do with Trump playing Israel's bitch? At least, that's the way it looks right now.

Lol perhaps. But I don't like thinking mods are so fragile emotionally. Trump has been Israel's little buddy since day 1. He is a Republican, after all.

Archibald

Arcane
DarkUnderlord giveth, DarkUnderlord taketh away.

I am sure this was already covered somewhere and I just missed it, but might as well take this occasion to inquire - why do many people have a bunch of buttons that I don't? Is this some sort of donating privilege? Would be nice to have at least "nice!", "no!", and "nuke it from orbit!" ratings available. Instead of useless shit like "fabulously optimistic", which I have no reason to ever use. Split that into "fabulous" and "optimistic" and I could use both, now it's just pointless gibberish. Or "doggy", I really don't need that one. Or that dumb Avellone face. Can I exchange these three?

Was wondering same thing. I'd use "interesting" and "meh" ratings a lot, but sadly I don't have them :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom