Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

2house2fly

Magister
Yeah, add all the gay content you want, I don't give a shit, just don't implement it in a way that I end up having forced gay encounters on me. Which is how it ends up pretty much fucking always. You think you're having chat with a bro, and suddenly he's like, I'm gay let's fuck.
So what, just say "no thanks bro" and continue with your life

himmy

Arcane
I swear to God, some of the things people here believe about gays, it's like every single person on the Codex lives in some sort of survivalist ranch 300 kilometers and 80 years in the past from the nearest electrified town.*

*No offense to actual Australians.

Sentinel

Arcane
I swear to God, some of the things people here believe about gays, it's like every single person on the Codex lives in some sort of survivalist ranch 300 kilometers and 80 years in the past from the nearest electrified town.*

I'm curious. What are these things people here believe, and who are these people who believe such things?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Don't be gay fantadomat, people worked for this piece of crap you're going to spend hundreds of hours on. It's not like another reskinned edition of the same AAA shooter which will sell millions upon millions with or without the 30euro you paid when it was 50% off.

Also, I will shut you off in every discussion with "you didn't pay for it, so what are you complaining about?" :lol:
Ouhhh that was sneaky,i wouldn't have noticed normally. The fact that i didn't pay for it doesn't change the fact that it is shit. Still if the game is actually really good i will buy it. I personally don't care much about morality if the end product is worth it. Still i have the feeling that the game will not be good. Oh and if the game have annoying SJW shit i will bitch a lot and won't throw a nickel at it,or any future obsidian games. Also i will most likely will finish it in 30-60 hours full completion possible on a single playtrough. I don't see what is your problem with me nicking stuff?!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

As a true gay,what is your gay sensor says about Aloth? I have heard that gays recognise other gays momentary.

Pizzashoes

Scholar
I swear to St. Elcga, some of the things people here believe about elves, it's like every single person on the Codex lives in some sort of primitive ranch 300 kilometers and 80 years in the past from the nearest civilized town.*

*No offense to actual human Aedyrans.

Last edited:

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Yeah, add all the gay content you want, I don't give a shit, just don't implement it in a way that I end up having forced gay encounters on me. Which is how it ends up pretty much fucking always. You think you're having chat with a bro, and suddenly he's like, I'm gay let's fuck.
So what, just say "no thanks bro" and continue with your life

No, because that's not a problem, the problem is that entire encounter is awkward, obnoxious and immersion breaking. One second you're dealing with a character in a video game, the other second you realize that voice of this character is actually a 20-year old virgin half into his creative writing degree.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth

himmy

Arcane

Z4IwDge.png

checks out even without understanding German

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom