Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Jezal_k23

And there’s a steady assortment of bugs that made their appearance throughout my time with the game, such as voice lines repeating again and again in conversations

`Hellion do you know what they're talking about there? The voice bug?

Also, the 1 minute loading screens. I had the impression that was mostly gone from what little I watched of gameplay (the streams).

Bocha

Novice
Maybe veteran and scale level all only upwards is the best way to go in release, tomorrow I will check that and potd

Hellion

Arcane
The only voice-related "bug" I encountered 2-3 times in the preview build was voice lines continuing on when skipping dialogue, so you essentially had the skipped dialogue's voice line carrying on as normal while the next dialogue line started playing. But I never encountered any lines repeating or something like that.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
So side-kicks are cool, or should u just go with certain companions? not understanding why there is sidekicks in the game, why not just have companions?

Ulfhednar

Savant
So side-kicks are cool, or should u just go with certain companions? not understanding why there is sidekicks in the game, why not just have companions?
Sidekicks = more options for players with less writing required. Not as extensive as companions, not as soul-less as mercs.

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Sidekicks are supposedly semi-secret characters. They have less interaction because apparently banter is bitchy to script.

Hellion

Arcane
The reviewer possibly hit "publish" by accident instead of "save draft" or something, or maybe accidentally set the Publish date for 1 day earlier than the release. Wouldn't explain why they took the entire site down to remove it though.

conan_edw

Arbiter
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
It always amazes me how some sites mess the embargo's time :)
So it looks like reviews will be out after midnight and maybe we get a launch trailer

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
It seems some people started to hype or hate game already, which is kinda too early in my opinion. I mean release date of playable beta *looks on release date of last DLC pack* in November. We have wait several months, have patience guys.

Sentinel

Arcane
OUezDyX.png

Jezal_k23

I wonder if it noticeably goes up the list when CohhCarnage is streaming (he constantly has 12k+ viewers at all times).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom