Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG Codex Interview: Chris Avellone on Pillars Cut Content, Game Development Hierarchies and More

Edmund Spenser

Educated
I genuinely wonder how much of this backlash against Avellone is literally because the Codex broke the story.

ZagorTeNej

Arcane

Sentinel

Arcane
Honestly you guys' should be upset at Chris for coming here and airing their dirty laundry like that. Not at some guy doing his civic duty by reporting this shit. It is what it is, but since this is the internet, this shit is entertaining.
Nah you should definitely be upset at beta orbiters who take things way too seriously and decide to act on behalf of someone else. He even namedrops MCA & adds a screenshot of the post as if the cringe wasn't enough.

Imoens pet

Prospernaut
Shitposter
Honestly you guys' should be upset at Chris for coming here and airing their dirty laundry like that. Not at some guy doing his civic duty by reporting this shit. It is what it is, but since this is the internet, this shit is entertaining.
Nah you should definitely be upset at beta orbiters who take things way too seriously and decide to act on behalf of someone else. He even namedrops MCA & adds a screenshot of the post as if the cringe wasn't enough.

Like I said it was in good fun, besides I doubt the guy has the balls to go through it.

Viata

Arcane
The impression one gets from these posts is that Obsidian is riddled with Avellonian moles/sleeper agents who are feeding him information and will be ready to strike when he gives the command
Josh Sawyer. That would explain why Avellone never writes his name on the Codex :].
Exactly. No one expect that MCA and Balanceguy are working together.

Viata

Arcane
The cover he made for BG3 is beautiful as well:
vance-kovacs-the-black-hound19.jpg
Wow. This cover is better than BG 1 and 2 games.

2house2fly

Magister
Great job, Bester. You've caused a massive derail in the thread, distracting everyone and burying any posts that ask inconvenient questions about why Chris Avellone finds Josh Sawyer literally unspeakable.

Sentinel

Arcane

Imoens pet

Prospernaut
Shitposter
Man, I wish there was some FAQ, or a tutorial on how to use this fossil of a website.
There is actually a rules post that is extremely easy to find and has all the info you need bro.

Is it that about page? I keep getting blank when I click it.
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ex-enhanced-edition-directors-cut-2013.87048/
see d) 1.

Omg thank you man.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
in fact a lot of people here on the 'dex were upset about the relative lack of words coming from the other companions
That's because a lot of people here on the 'dex are retarded beyond the possibility of help.

I'd rather have companions with little and next to no writing, if the alternative is some pink-haired, nose-piercing wearing hack invading my interpretation of a character with her shoehorned "tackling of important issues" and morals preaching.

Anyone sane would make the same choice.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
The impression one gets from these posts is that Obsidian is riddled with Avellonian moles/sleeper agents who are feeding him information and will be ready to strike when he gives the command
Josh Sawyer. That would explain why Avellone never writes his name on the Codex :].
Until you guys keep saying it every 2nd page. Wouldn't be surprised if Feargus, or his wife, are reading this thread and are going to demand to see Josh's phone come next week. Josh was already stressed and gaining weight before, now he's being suspected of being super secret agent man.
Okay I now know how to tag, but how do I rate?

:thunking:
You must ask the four raptors for permission first. Don't approach Darkunderlord until you've received permission from the first 3, or bad things happen.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Man, I wish there was some FAQ, or a tutorial on how to use this fossil of a website.
There is actually a rules post that is extremely easy to find and has all the info you need bro.

Is it that about page? I keep getting blank when I click it.
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ex-enhanced-edition-directors-cut-2013.87048/
see d) 1.

This part doesn't explain how to earn more ratings for use. For me it's still a mystery.

Imoens pet

Prospernaut
Shitposter
Until you guys keep saying it every 2nd page. Wouldn't be surprised if Feargus, or his wife, are reading this thread and are going to demand to see Josh's phone come next week. Josh was already stressed and gaining weight before, now he's being suspected of being super secret agent man.

You must ask the four raptors for permission first. Don't approach Darkunderlord until you've received permission from the first 3, or bad things happen.

Scary, but I'm more comfortable in lurking instead. Thanks though.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist

Scary, but I'm more comfortable in lurking instead. Thanks though.
Pussy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom