Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG Codex Interview: Chris Avellone on Pillars Cut Content, Game Development Hierarchies and More

Twenty pages of capitalism working at its best.
Because communists are pure and saints, right?

holodomor-3.jpg

Holodomor_v1.jpg

572781-6472cf201ff93b7feab7bf2aedaa3a35.jpg

holodomor-300x217.jpg
Greedy people like Feargus are saints compared to communists that end up in power. You should pack a bag and move to Venezuela if you like communism so much, you fucking hypocrite.

Edit: Barnabas, you can't prevent me from posting with these passive agressive "Stop posting" ratings.

I didn't say anything about communism, but as you had to draw a comparison, I'll draw mine. Someone can either support capitalist practices or criticise what a company did legally with an employee. I have my stance, and it isn't the hypocrite one.

Latro

Arcane
LOL
https://twitter.com/ChrisAvellone/status/930266212109393921
I used to have the naïve conception HR was there to help. Some in HR do. But the ones that don't can make you lose faith in human nature vs. corporate evil, greed, nepotism, and denial.

is certainly something to keep in mind about anything coming from a current Obsidian employee.
It's all clear now. He didn't fuck Parker and because of that she convinced her husband cuck to ruin Chris. You should've fucked her Chris, clearly.
Of course he shouldn't have, it's immoral. The problem is that he was put in a position where he becomes a target by virtue of being a target. How the hell does anyone escape this situation?

Glaucon

Prophet
Kiva Maginn. Who?
Screenshot_2018_4_29_Kiva_Maginn_Lead_Designer_Harebrained_Schemes_Linked_In.png

The image was quoted by Roguey in another thread. There is also the controversy involving pronouns.

Asking seriously, why do people do such things to themselves?

Here's male vs. female estimated celibacy. These trends are.... strange? Seems like they shouldn't be quite so... opposite-world of each other?
DcOeP8JWsAAHT1M.jpg

Probably just trying to get laid. 10 bucks says she's a lesbian.

EDIT:
The guy who made up the chart messed up the numbers, here are more accurate ones.
DcSq2PcW4AAgfXb.jpg

Trend is still the same though, male celibacy going up significantly, female celibacy going down. :M

Last edited:
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Of course he shouldn't have, it's immoral. The problem is that he was put in a position where he becomes a target by virtue of being a target. How the hell does anyone escape this situation?
If I told you I been there would you believe me? Trust me, there is nothing worse than refusing a woman's advance, especially if she is a neurotic one. They can follow you online and do all kinds of embarrassing stuff, even in public.

"Heav'n hath no rage like love to hatred turn'd, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn'd." William Congreve

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Glaucon, it's a bit inconsiderate to quote GD posts in the public section. :rpgcodex:

Additionally, if you must, at least post the corrected version of the chart.

Latro

Arcane
If you told I been there would you believe me? Trust me, there is nothing worse than refusing a woman's advance, especially if she is a neurotic one. They can follow you online and do all kinds of embarrassing stuff, even in public.
People under-estimate the damage women in power can do, particularly if their husband is a co-owner...

Brancaleone

Liturgist
Ok, just managed to catch up with the last 12 pages of the thread, now a tidy three hours of sleep, and if I'm efficient enough I should be able to cram the reading of tonight's production just before breakfast time.

slowtard

Educated
Talk about DE-OWNED?

Who Mista Feargus think he is? Abe-R-ham Lincoln? Gonna emancipate 20% of these raggedy-ass cubicles and one broke arcade machine??

:timetoburn:

That sumbitch Feargus gonna end up back on skid row collecting bottle deposits out the Blizzard dumpster. He gonna wind up turning tricks behind the Subway Sandwich next to inXile. CALL THE PO-LICE!!

:imperialscum:

People under-estimate the damage women in power can do, particularly if their husband is a co-owner…
They overestimate their accomplishments and take everything they say at face value. They can conjure all kinds of convoluted accusations and you are toast because you are a man, and men are shit. There is nothing worse than a scorned woman, nothing. They don’t forgive you and will try their best to ruin you, even in the long term.

Glaucon

Prophet
Keep up, he shared how he got de-ownered
That is included in the Tech Raptor post, so I'm assuming it means more than that.
The company involvement silence worried me more, however, as it meant that if anything illegal happened with any of those companies (these could include serious charges like accounting issues, silence on harassment issues with regards to employees, perjury related to company documents and payments), I couldn’t speak about the issue, even if I felt strongly against what was being revealed.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Then again in that post what I really mean was "fuck off commies" so I'm not innocent from rhetoric either

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom