Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

ArchAngel

Arcane
Big Meaty article in PC Gamer, nicely done

RPGcodex needs more varied types of DE avatars though, only five won't do, maybe some based on skill art?
Look again, citizen.

1469857020768.gif

All hail Lord Infinton!
You are not going to do well by misspelling Lord Infinitron name :P

Also how does it feel that Black Geyser gets a news item and Disco Elysium does not? Be truthful.

Big Wrangle

Also how does it feel that Black Geyser gets a news item and Disco Elysium does not? Be truthful.
What are you talking about? Black Geyser is gonna be the game of the century. DE should be proud it made it to seond place in the heart of Codex scholars. When kids in the year 2080 are gonna be trying out old games on their neural implants, they won't talk about Baldur's Gate, they will talk about Black Geyser.

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
Uh... I was thinking Spam and some lettuce and maybe a drop of tabasco sauce. Never mind then.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This is nothing. There are parts of New York where most of the high rise housing projects have little internal courtyards. Everyone in the building throws their trash bags out the window and into the courtyard. The trash pile can hit the third or fourth story before it gets emptied by brave garbagemen every six months. Only time I’ve ever seen rats swimming through an ocean of plastic.

#firstworldproblems

Edit: someone else can have the detective avatar now; I’ll be sticking with electrochemistry until it kills me.

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
It is true that I might have drawn more trash in the game if I´d been to New York before most of the design was done. Alas...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom