Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Pretty sure whatever Josh does next will depend upon the success of Deadfire. If it does well, he’s going to be extremely marketable. A guy who can both make a hit AAA game like New Vegas and create a successful indie franchise from the ground up is pretty damn valuable. I bet Feargus will let him make his dream game and/or give him some equity to convince him to stay.

But if Deadfire flops, who knows?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Critical Role free DLC portraits starting to appear at the top here: http://versusevil.com/games/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire_c-r/

CR-Portrait-Banner-Reveal1.jpg

Last edited:

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Pretty sure whatever Josh does next will depend upon the success of Deadfire. If it does well, he’s going to be extremely marketable. A guy who can both make a hit AAA game like New Vegas and create a successful indie franchise from the ground up is pretty damn valuable. I bet Feargus will let him make his dream game and/or give him some equity to convince him to stay.

josh sawyer dark sun like turn based squad rpg in 2021.

I would sacrifice human life for that

Big Wrangle

I wonder if that madman will some do some "PoE but every portrait has Durance's face" mod.

2house2fly

Magister
If it's anything like the previous game the level cap will be reachable significantly before the ending, so there's no real point using less party members to get more experience

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Wait, so i can play with only my waifu Ydwin and get more xp for this?

Well, only if you want to hit level cap and have nothing further to look forward to a quarter into the game, rather then halfway trough it....

Fry

Arcane

He's said a few times he has no interest in making another AAA game, so...

Giving talks about the evils of publicly-traded game publishers and the futility of crunch doesn't exactly scream "please hire me, EA!"

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Critical Role free DLC portraits starting to appear at the top here: http://versusevil.com/games/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire_c-r/

CR-Portrait-Banner-Reveal1.jpg
God, I would fuck those elves so hard. Elves are undoubtedly the master race. Don't even try to question it, white boys. You have nothing, and you will never compare to the elf male/female.
Does "4-24" stand for "girth-length"? (I'm asking for a CR fan friend of mine, she doesn't have an account here.)

How the hell can you even see eye color on isometric game models. Is that post meant to be a joke.
Why, my wife is already planning the following party: Human Male Fighter, Greatsword, white hair, yellow eyes, Human Female Wizard, black hair, purple eyes, Elf Female Fighter, Greatsword, white hair, green eyes, Dwarf Male Fighter, Axe, red mohawk, Human Female Wizard/Rogue, red hair, green eyes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom