Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rance Series

TigerKnee

Arcane
That statement is wrong anyway - Rance knew Kou starting from when she was 14-16, not "almost their entire life"

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
AIJb6rB.png

RWZP9ll.png

Long blonde hair, blue eyes, pretty tall for a girl, huge breasts.

She is the sex.

Jason Liang

Arcane
Last edited:

KingDoofus

Scholar
Is anybody able to give a rough translation of the text that plays on screen during the Part 2 epilogue? Only thing translation software won't touch.

It'll have mega spoilers

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Someone translated the whole shebang in /haniho/. Pester them if someone saved a screenshot or .txt of it.

After some problems I managed to return to the game and at last got to Arc 2.

What are the best items to buy from the happy merchant? There seem to be 8 slots and when you buy one an upgraded version appears (that takes 3 gold thingies instead of 1).

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
As far as I know the items are pretty meaningless and they are only there to make life of completionists a bit more miserable.

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
Alicesoft released patch 1.02 for X. It features h-scene for Warg, three new cards (Cessna, Megadeath and Prima) as well as dropable cards for naked Kesselring and Aurora.
You need to install patch 1.01 before the newest one, otherwise it won't work.

Jason Liang

Arcane
Having almost finished RQM, there's a ton of characters from RQM that they could add to Rance X. But still nice to have the Ice Flame bimbo trio in the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom