Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MCA Avatars (Pillars of Eternity Fundraiser Trolls) - Coming Soon (tm)

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
At the Codex we should use Cleve's Soon. :obviously:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Rejoice, for senpai has now finished his "narrative work" on PoE and started doing the Codex trolls!
:dance:

Additionally, it might be that MCA & Obsidian will have an, ahem, physical surprise in store for all those eligible for a troll portrait. I'll keep you updated on this, since I don't have all the details myself yet.

Finally, those of you eligible for a "short humorous signature" by MCA in addition to the troll should receive a PM from me in the near future.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Only a 1:1 scale comfort pillow of sempai will soothe their butthurt after being spurned for so long.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Soon MCA will bestow his gifts onto us

LIp1lCq.jpg

:happytrollboy::happytrollboy::happytrollboy::happytrollboy::happytrollboy:

Last edited:

Crooked Bee

Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
What? We're actually getting these?

These - and more. Re: the "physical surprise" that I mentioned:

MCA said:
Physical versions: The backers would get ALL the physical ones of all the avatars. Ideally, I’d send them digital versions of all their variations and the physical mailing should also contain the same variations, including the “failed” versions (if they want to see the process). I’m mostly curious to know which ones they prefer the most. They might need to do some trimming and cutting of pages if they want to focus on a single avatar – my drawings are a bit freeform when they spill out.

Yes, that means you can get (signed) physical copies of all your MCA avatar drawings, too, if you want.

MCA said:
The physical mailing was a bit of a surprise as well. I know we never discussed it, I assumed it would be just like the previous troll avatar dump.

Still, considering the support you all gave, we thought it would be unfair if we didn’t give you the option that we gave the other avatar backers.

I'll PM y'all with details.

Last edited:

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
So apart from the avatars from Jaesun & oldmanpaco (
1761.jpg
&
10120.jpg
), what other custom avatars were delivered?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
darkunderlord_throne.png

There's a whole thread in here somewhere which has them all, they weren't coloured originally and there were peeps who did the colouring. It was quite an effort.

Crooked Bee

Patron
All the avatars were delivered, but not all of them were posted publicly. The last batch was just delivered directly to the donors, iirc.

Bohr

Arcane
I think temaperacl is still using his. Was it lundb who had the decline accordion? That was cool.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Thanks. I found the thread, my first attempt at using the search function of the forum failed;

For future reference:

The first batch is here
http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.ph...dex-trolls-incoming.71815/page-7#post-2080721
Second batch
http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.ph...ex-trolls-incoming.71815/page-21#post-2108462
Third batch starts here:
http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.ph...ex-trolls-incoming.71815/page-34#post-3748512
There are colored versions in the next pages

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom