Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
You're not funny.
You're a cretin.
You're using the avatar of a mentally-deficient man, and you called me dumb. That is exactly the kind of humor I enjoy. I hope we can become friends. Now, if you want to experience how someone can say racist/sexist/LGBTQist things from a place of love and understanding, I recommend watching the Chappelle Show or his new specials. They are both excellent.
24453.jpg

Hmmm...

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
See, this is why you don't add romances. Once you do that it opens the door for all kinds of weirdos making all kind of dumbass demands because they want their specific identity of furrykin or wolfkin to be represent. Fuck everything about this with Iron Man's steel cock.

IHaveHugeNick demands the game include Iron Man's steel cock.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Make all companions PC-averse. Meaning that if you play a girl, all the women are straight and all the men are gay. Also they not only shoot the PC down, they also romance each other and you have to watch them being lovebirds. Because of that everyone will call you the Peepin' Watcher in-game.

Ah, the classic "reverse DA2", I like it.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Make all companions PC-averse. Meaning that if you play a girl, all the women are straight and all the men are gay. Also they not only shoot the PC down, they also romance each other and you have to watch them being lovebirds. Because of that everyone will call you the Peepin' Watcher in-game.
If any game ever did that to me, I'd role play a more-successful Elliot Rodger.

Delterius

Arcane
If any game ever did that to me, I'd role play a more-successful Elliot Rodger.
Now I just need to make that game.

Sentinel

Arcane
You know they're going to have black elves in Amazon's new Lord of the Rings. This is just a taste.
Who cares?! Won't watch it,after this retardation,i have no interest in anything lotr.
119980.gif

Also elf and dwarf fucking,yeah they can fuck off.
I watched the documentary and I feel pretty bad for Peter Jackson. However his CGI retardation started way back in the original trilogy already, so maybe we can't blame it all on "lol no time". Viggo even shat on Jackson IIRC for the increasing levels of CGI in the 2nd and 3rd LOTR movies.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
You know they're going to have black elves in Amazon's new Lord of the Rings. This is just a taste.
Who cares?! Won't watch it,after this retardation,i have no interest in anything lotr.
119980.gif

Also elf and dwarf fucking,yeah they can fuck off.
I watched the documentary and I feel pretty bad for Peter Jackson. However his CGI retardation started way back in the original trilogy already, so maybe we can't blame it all on "lol no time". Viggo even shat on Jackson IIRC for the increasing levels of CGI in the 2nd and 3rd LOTR movies.

Agreed. The increased CGI was very noticeable even in Two Towers, after FotR, and went a long way to sucking any and all drama out of any of the battles.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Jokes aside, the gentleman I was referring to was BruceVC. But it looks like there were a whole bunch of these people intent on shoehorning romance into a professional adventuring party.

https://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=1913276
BruceVC said:
BruceVC, on 20 May 2017 - 7:46 PM, said:

You must have very low standards in Poland for leaders if you think Trump is so great ?

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/90900-what-you-did-today/?view=findpost&p=1913419
BruceVC said:
photo-thumb-28910.jpg
Posted by BruceVC on 21 May 2017 - 01:28 PM in Way Off-Topic

I have had some excellent work developments, I am moving into a new role as Product Manager of a really popular and strategic cloud based eDiscovery and forensics software product

So my role is much more sales and business focused with the technical understanding. My work is sending several of us on mini-MBA training which looks very pertinent
cool.png

http://reallifemba.co.za/about/

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/92422-musing-and-dissertations-of-s13ep/?view=findpost&p=1907857

BruceVC said:
photo-thumb-28910.jpg
Posted by BruceVC on 25 April 2017 - 03:46 PM in Way Off-Topic

Yes I am very active around support for the LGBT community and have gay friends. There are 2 main reasons people are gay, most gay people are born this way. They can no more change there sexual orientation than a person can change there race

Then is a small percentage of gay people who can become gay through abuse, of course this is rare and Im not in anyway suggesting the majority of abused children will become gay or would become paedophiles themselves

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What’s so bad about adventurers boning each other? It’s a classic workplace romance.

But yeah, they’re rarely done well. Should be less BioWare and more like Miria/Davin from Fallout 2, where banging NPCs makes your life more difficult but also gives you the ability to make them do terrible things. By all means, let us seduce our companions, just so long as we can pimp them out once we lose interest.

Fredward

Scholar
I'm sorta eyeballing what they do with Eder and to a lesser extent, Aloth. It'd be the safe, expected, easy thing to do in making the former straight and the latter gay. Like the way Bioware's bi characters are often the most promiscuous. Defaulting to the stereotyped despite the ostensible 'woke' status.

Plus, I'm tickled just purple at the idea of seeing what happens to the Codex's mancrush on Eder if it turns out he's reeaally into taking furry Orlan dick.

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Romance and genderbender discussions in the codex, and in obsidian thread no less. Just another sign of the Biowarfication of Obsidian. Will there be a 90 page discussion on wither the elf is a bottom or a top :dgaider:

The last few pages finally convinced me to cancel my preorder for this smut game. I will get it when its 2% at the bargain bin with all bugs fixed and ironed out and then allah willing I will still slit the throat of any npc who approaches me with this juvenile fuck me in the ass crap.

Last edited:

Iznaliu

Arbiter
There is a good reason for stereotypes,in real life you can recognize a faggot a mile away.

That is of course confirmation bias; the gay/lesbian people you don't recognise are the ones who aren't flamboyant up to and including to the level of repressing and denying their feelings, so you won't know even if you ask them outright.

yes plz

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
fantadomat is constantly sending me PMs filled with dick pics.

someone please make him stop.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom