Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime We Need a Mobile Phone/Tablet Forum

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I always find it odd that there's no actual bait on that hook. Did the person who memed it even fish?

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Try it you little bitch. Let's see what you've got in that knapsack of yours.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
You must be the toughest anonymous faceless internet poster I have ever met, DU.

Here you go - contact these people at F2 with your real name and details and tell them you want to stage a demo match with Haba "Anal Ravager" Knyllarman in April 2018 in Gainesville, full contact no limits.

http://www.f2arena.com/home

Speak to Mike Lee and tell him that once he contacts me with your details I will send him an advance on all costs including retainer to have paramedics standing by. This will be full contact feet/fists/elbows/knees/heads/penis with a one hour max limit or else first TKO/KO. I am willing to wear clothing for your sake if you request them on all contact points.

Note that Lee doesn't want any lawsuits for wrongful deaths on his premises so you will have to provide them with your stats to prove you can reasonably get on the mat with somebody like me without getting instantly killed.

Tell them I am 30 years old, 264 lbs, 6'5, 19 1/2 inch arms and 29 inch quads cold taped. Mike will decide if you are close enough in stature to permit you to even fight at all.

After he contacts me with details I can confirm you are who you say and where you can be located, I will pay all costs up front or provide the advance. All you have to do is show up on the date that Mike will schedule you for and able bodied enough to walk/waddle onto the mat. Also Mike has been known to call an end to fights where the other guy is just gushing too much blood onto his floor even if he is still coherent, so tell him if you are a bleeder or get frequent nosebleeds so he can evaluate you properly.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Sweet, first a nice bit of bait and now a fite me irl.

For a thread about Candy Crush, there's a surprising amount of incline to be had.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
You must be the toughest anonymous faceless internet poster I have ever met, DU.

Here you go - contact these people at F2 with your real name and details and tell them you want to stage a demo match with Haba "Anal Ravager" Knyllarman in April 2018 in Gainesville, full contact no limits.

Speak to Mike Lee and tell him that once he contacts me with your details I will send him an advance on all costs including retainer to have paramedics standing by. This will be full contact feet/fists/elbows/knees/heads/penis with a one hour max limit or else first TKO/KO. I am willing to wear clothing for your sake if you request them on all contact points.

Note that Lee doesn't want any lawsuits for wrongful deaths on his premises so you will have to provide them with your stats to prove you can reasonably get on the mat with somebody like me without getting instantly killed.

Tell them I am 30 years old, 264 lbs, 6'5, 19 1/2 inch arms and 29 inch quads cold taped. Mike will decide if you are close enough in stature to permit you to even fight at all.

After he contacts me with details I can confirm you are who you say and where you can be located, I will pay all costs up front or provide the advance. All you have to do is show up on the date that Mike will schedule you for and able bodied enough to walk/waddle onto the mat. Also Mike has been known to call an end to fights where the other guy is just gushing too much blood onto his floor even if he is still coherent, so tell him if you are a bleeder or get frequent nosebleeds so he can evaluate you properly.
'k

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Good effort but needs more leg press photos and calling them hack squats.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom