Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Pizzashoes

Scholar
Plus not everybody has the dedication to his cause that the duties of a paladin require. Those guys are hardcore. In Baldur's Gate 2, Keldorn, the NPC Inquisitor, a Paladin kit, is so devoted to his god Helm that he almost loses the love of his life. A tragic tale, but one certainly familiar to the paladin orders.

Pizzashoes

Scholar
Durance said:
Durance chortles, nearly choking on his own disdain. "Shining God. He never shone so brightly as when the bomb took him.

The moniker is obsolete now. Ash does not shine.

Eder said:
It's like if someone was to call you the attractive priest, Durance.

Tell me the writing in Pillars is poor. What game did you play? This game is better than Baldur's Gate.

Ent

Savant
I've been multiclassing stuff with fighter as much as possible. Cleaving stance is so good.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Durance said:
Durance chortles, nearly choking on his own disdain. "Shining God. He never shone so brightly as when the bomb took him.

The moniker is obsolete now. Ash does not shine.

Eder said:
It's like if someone was to call you the attractive priest, Durance.

Tell me the writing in Pillars is poor. What game did you play? This game is better than Baldur's Gate.

O97G1.gif

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
He could say something like while he views the conquest of the ancient Aztecs as a tragedy, he was always fascinated by how Cortez convinced the various tribes subjugated under the Aztecs to work together with the conquistadors to overthrow the Aztecs. Maybe he would get some balanced ratings. Hopefully he would feel really good about himself and the future of his career.

I'd have to rate him :retadred: though if he thinks it's an achievement for people from an obviously technologically superior civilization to convince some desert dwelllers that they can profit from allying with you, especially if you make use of some friction and opposing forces within the tribe.

Iskramor

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I like Tyranny, but honestly I kind of like it for ambitiously trying something rather than actually succeeding at anything. If you've bought it, or otherwise have access to it, it's certainly worth a punt, especially if you sensibly bought the DLC on sale
Tyranny as unfinished game published by paradox and second tier low budget project still shits on POE easily. Graven ashe for life bitches :))) Yes im immature.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I like Tyranny, but honestly I kind of like it for ambitiously trying something rather than actually succeeding at anything. If you've bought it, or otherwise have access to it, it's certainly worth a punt, especially if you sensibly bought the DLC on sale
Tyranny as unfinished game published by paradox and second tier low budget project still shits on POE easily. Graven ashe for life bitches :))) Yes im
possibly_retarded.png
Here i fixed it for you.

Cruel Beans

Arbiter

This is PoE's law in action: It is impossible to make a parody of shit taste so extreme that it will not be mistaken for a sincere opinion on the internet. See Fallout 2 or 3, which is worse?, for more information.

Last edited:

Iskramor

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Tyranny as unfinished game published by paradox and second tier low budget project still shits on POE easily. Graven ashe for life bitches :))) Yes im
possibly_retarded.png
Here i fixed it for you.

Or in your case im Dumbfuck! and mixed with turks

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
possibly_retarded.png
Here i fixed it for you.

Ohhh,you changed your fugly avatar. Also Dumbfuck! is an elite VIP club mate,you can only dream of acquiring such status.

Iskramor

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
possibly_retarded.png
Here i fixed it for you.

Ohhh,you changed your fugly avatar. Also Dumbfuck! is an elite VIP club mate,you can only dream of acquiring such status.

Serafen did nothing wrong. Jebem ti sestru.

Sentinel

Arcane
It's almost like they're trying to recapture their childhood of playing Baldur's Gate and they can't accept that PoE is a good game.
And they will never get that magic back again. Ever. It's gone, and you can't go back
Wrong. A certain game released in 2015 and another released in 2017 got me that magic back. PoE is just subpar compared to BG2 and is one of the weakest Obsidian games I've played (the only one worse was NWN2).

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
If 3 minutes is enough to understand that, then we have bigger problems. A friend of mine picked up on almost all of PoE's problems before he finished the tutorial dungeon, so it's absolutely possible to quickly decipher everything.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Wrong. A certain game released in 2015 and another released in 2017 got me that magic back. PoE is just subpar compared to BG2 and is one of the weakest Obsidian games I've played (the only one worse was NWN2).
and to think I was so very close to backing this game during the campaign

what a bullet I dodged

Why would you consider pre-ordering a sequel to something you didn't like???

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom