Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
Anybody heading out to Boston? If you want to give Disco a spin or just chew some fat, drop by the Indie Megabooth from the 5th - 8th of April. Your favourite person to stalk on twitter - Rostov himself - flew out early this morning and will meet up with Dani and Justin to serve at your pleasure at PAX.

KkuMpii.jpg

PS. I´ll be in London with the great and terrible Marat Sar some time next week to man the trenches at EGX Rezzed 2018. The same deal applies - play the game, chew the fat.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hot diggity! If I can figure out a way to swing a day trip to Boston without getting castrated by my girlfriend (I can hear her now: "you took a four hour train ride to play a fucking video game?"), I'll show up on Thursday, but that's a pretty tall order. Hopefully I can invent a convincing enough cover story.

Infinitron, mighty robot overlord, are you sending someone to PAX? Can you use your admin powers to light up the bat signal for Codexians in the greater Boston area?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hot diggity! If I can figure out a way to swing a day trip to Boston without getting castrated by my girlfriend (I can hear her now: "you took a four hour train ride to play a fucking video game?"), I'll show up on Thursday, but that's a pretty tall order. Hopefully I can invent a convincing enough cover story.

Infinitron, mighty robot overlord, are you sending someone to PAX? Can you use your admin powers to light up the bat signal for Codexians in the greater Boston area?

In the past we sometimes sent mindx2 to Boston events, but I think he's busy these days.

It's probably too late now to get press invites and stuff.

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
Well, we´ll take lots of pics and report on how little girls and middle-aged men love it. Alas, it is too late to post anything Muhammad related - Rostov is way over the Atlantic (or Iceland?) by now.

Prime Junta

Do it. Get a new girlfriend if necessary. Art demands sacrifice.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

In the past we sometimes sent mindx2 to Boston events, but I think he's busy these days.

Would have loved to go as there are several games to see this time around. However, as Infinitron stated I believe it’s too late to get a press pass unless a developer got me one of theirs.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Would have loved to go as there are several games to see this time around. However, as Infinitron stated I believe it’s too late to get a press pass unless a developer got me one of theirs.
If you have free time you could try.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Have the time but would need a press/developer pass. Only way to go.
I meant,to try and ask for a pass. Did the time run out for them issuing passes? Can't you send an email or call them? I don't know how things work in america,i am just asking.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I meant,to try and ask for a pass. Did the time run out for them issuing passes? Can't you send an email or call them? I don't know how things work in america,i am just asking.
That would be up to the prestigious magazine staff. These things are above my pay grade here.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Maybe these Disco Elyisium devs can give out a press release? It's the least they could do.

Would they have that kind of clout to wrangle up a press pass last minute?

That would be up to the prestigious magazine staff. These things are above my pay grade here.

If Take-Two has a meaningful presence this year I might be able to get them to help, but I’m not seeing any 2K or Rockstar on the menu.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom