Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Well Estonians are Russians that think they are not Russians.
Most of them (that i met) are hardcore Stalinists.
I'll give you a hint, you met russians. No self respecting Estonian is going to be a commie unless they are a russian pretending to be Estonian. Ruskis here are basically a nigger/jew hybrid, they are often huge USSR sympathizers, vote for gibs me dat leftist parties and have their own shithole enclaves. Also often huge criminals.

Deflowerer

Arcane
Most of them (that i met) are hardcore Stalinists.
I'll give you a hint, you met russians. No self respecting Estonian is going to be a commie unless they are a russian pretending to be Estonian. Ruskis here are basically a nigger/jew hybrid, they are often huge USSR sympathizers, vote for gibs me dat leftist parties and have their own shithole enclaves. Also often huge criminals.

Eh, Rostov and his ilk are more of the new age hipster leftie sort that post on nihilist.fm. Much like the American SJWs, they're not really Stalinists.

Why I brought up the communists of the yore in these parts is that what these people tend to have in common is the same inferiority complex of being born in a non-cosmopolitan, provincial country that's not diverse enough as well as feeling embarrassed of the native culture, and then importing and propagating foreign leftist ideas to not be left out of the oppression olympics.

Prime Junta

SJWs would have been used for soil enrichment during the Stalin period.

"In all civilised countries, even the most advanced, women are actually no more than domestic slaves. Women do not enjoy full equality in any capitalist state, not even in the freest of republics. One of the primary tasks of the Soviet Republic is to abolish all restrictions on women's rights." -- V.I. Lenin

"The Negro workers in American are exploited and oppressed more ruthlessly than any other group. The history of the Southern Negro is the history of a reign of terror--of persecution, rape and murder...Because of the anti-Negro policies of organized labor, the Negro has despaired of aid from this source, and he has either been driven into the camp of labor's enemies, or has been compelled to develop purely racial organizations which seek purely racial aims.

"The Workers Party will support the Negroes in their struggle for Liberation, and will help them in their fight for economic, political and social equality...Its task will be to destroy altogether the barrier of race prejudice that has been used to keep apart the Black and white workers, and bind them into a solid union of revolutionary forces for the overthrow of our common enemy." -- V.I. Lenin

"During my entire stay in the Soviet Union, I encountered only one incident of racial hostility. It was on a Moscow streetcar. Several of us Black students had boarded the car on our way to spend an evening with out friend MacCloud. It was after rush hour and the car was only about half filled with Russian passengers. As usual, we were subjects of friendly curiosity. At one stop, a drunken Russian staggered aboard. Seeing us, he muttered (but loud enough for the whole car to hear) something about ‘Black devils in our country.’

A group of outraged Russian passengers thereupon seized him and ordered the motorman to stop the car. It was a citizen’s arrest, the first I had ever witnessed. ‘How dare you, you scum, insult people who are guests in our country!’…

‘No, citizens,’ said a young man (who had done most of the talking), ‘drunk or not, we don’t allow this sort of thing in our country…" -- Harry Haywood, black American Communist, relating his visit to the USSR in 1933

And finally, the man himself:

"Now a few words about the women, the women collective farmers. The woman question in the collective farms is a big question, comrades. I know that many of you underrate the women and even laugh at them. That is a mistake, comrades, a serious mistake. The point is not that women comprise half the population. Primarily, the point is that the collective farm movement has advanced a number of remarkable and capable women to leading positions. Look at this Congress, at the delegates, and you will realize that women have long since advanced from the ranks of the backward to the ranks of the forward. The women in the collective farms are a great force. To keep this force down would be criminal. It is our duty to bring the women in the collective farms forward and to make use of this great force." -- J.V. Stalin

PanteraNera

Arcane
Well, that's what the codex stands for, freedom of speech ... .

Like I said, I still think that you guys at ZA/UM are cool ;).

Haters gonna hate.

It's really strange, Julian Gollop is doing a XCOM 2+ and people are not butthurt about it,
that is like if Black Isle would rise from the dead only to make a Fallout 5 that is a Fallout 4+.

You guys have the guts to do something fresh and new, innovative.
And YOU get shit posted.

Deflowerer

Arcane
Game's a game though and at the end of the day I evaluate the writing and content in the game, not Twitter filth.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Every thread goes deep retard if there is nothing to be said about the game,yet the game itself is interesting enough to keep people in the thread.

I can swear that for Ukrainians and Belorussians, but not for Baltic nations, they are different, that was noticed even in USSR, Baltic's republics were "almost overseas".

wow, this thread just went deep retard

Sadly yes.
Well Stalin did do a lot of cultural enrichment in the region.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
SJWs would have been used for soil enrichment during the Stalin period.

"In all civilised countries, even the most advanced, women are actually no more than domestic slaves. Women do not enjoy full equality in any capitalist state, not even in the freest of republics. One of the primary tasks of the Soviet Republic is to abolish all restrictions on women's rights." -- V.I. Lenin

"The Negro workers in American are exploited and oppressed more ruthlessly than any other group. The history of the Southern Negro is the history of a reign of terror--of persecution, rape and murder...Because of the anti-Negro policies of organized labor, the Negro has despaired of aid from this source, and he has either been driven into the camp of labor's enemies, or has been compelled to develop purely racial organizations which seek purely racial aims.

"The Workers Party will support the Negroes in their struggle for Liberation, and will help them in their fight for economic, political and social equality...Its task will be to destroy altogether the barrier of race prejudice that has been used to keep apart the Black and white workers, and bind them into a solid union of revolutionary forces for the overthrow of our common enemy." -- V.I. Lenin

"During my entire stay in the Soviet Union, I encountered only one incident of racial hostility. It was on a Moscow streetcar. Several of us Black students had boarded the car on our way to spend an evening with out friend MacCloud. It was after rush hour and the car was only about half filled with Russian passengers. As usual, we were subjects of friendly curiosity. At one stop, a drunken Russian staggered aboard. Seeing us, he muttered (but loud enough for the whole car to hear) something about ‘Black devils in our country.’

A group of outraged Russian passengers thereupon seized him and ordered the motorman to stop the car. It was a citizen’s arrest, the first I had ever witnessed. ‘How dare you, you scum, insult people who are guests in our country!’…

‘No, citizens,’ said a young man (who had done most of the talking), ‘drunk or not, we don’t allow this sort of thing in our country…" -- Harry Haywood, black American Communist, relating his visit to the USSR in 1933

And finally, the man himself:

"Now a few words about the women, the women collective farmers. The woman question in the collective farms is a big question, comrades. I know that many of you underrate the women and even laugh at them. That is a mistake, comrades, a serious mistake. The point is not that women comprise half the population. Primarily, the point is that the collective farm movement has advanced a number of remarkable and capable women to leading positions. Look at this Congress, at the delegates, and you will realize that women have long since advanced from the ranks of the backward to the ranks of the forward. The women in the collective farms are a great force. To keep this force down would be criminal. It is our duty to bring the women in the collective farms forward and to make use of this great force." -- J.V. Stalin
:obviously: Stalin,not Lenin! He culturally enriched a lot of people!

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
:deathclaw:

Guys, we will do no good for the game with autistic bullshit like this, seriously. It's fine when it's 3-5 comments here and there, but not when it's last two pages...

STOP AUTISM!

STOP AUTISM!

Also do we have such pic?

Last edited:

vota DC

Augur
It is possible to have low emphaty but high esprit de corps or the opposite? They seems linked while the others are independent for example a drug addict can be a great charmer.

Who are those white armored guys in the latest trailer? Military? I'm actually asking because the main character looks so cool when he shoots one of them

They're rescue workers providing humanitarian aid to tornado survivors. NOT SO COOL NOW EH

No it is still fuckin' cool, only thing lacking is some western music at the end

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom