Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Josh Sawyer's Pillars of Eternity Tabletop RPG

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
First glimpse at PoE PnP ruleset:

DYqOho7VQAATDm1.jpg
DYqOhpHV4AAvPsp.jpg
DYqOho1UQAExz_f.jpg
DYqOhozV4AAxJNc.jpg

Last edited:

frajaq

Erudite
does the PoE PnP have ability scores?

also I thought Sawyer himself actually disliked games like BG/PoE but he's the one writing the PnP rules....?

Ninefingers

Educated
Patron
“Players in a campaign must have a vested interest in the cause.”

Seems a bit strict. What if I just want to roleplay an asshole who just sort of stumbles from encounter to encounter without any real purpose? You know, like real life?

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Stumbling randomly from encounter to encounter because that is what your character does in general is a vested interest. A full party of such is even easier to please because it doesn't matter what the adventure is.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The worst part of any software development project.

"Documentation For the Normies"

Most developers will pretend to be busy with bug fixes / last minute testing to avoid doing this.
Reread the Fallout or Arcanum manual. Whoever wrote them clearly had fun doing so.

Ninefingers

Educated
Patron

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Every time I see these my reaction is - we're glad you are having fun Josh, wish we could have that too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom