Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate icewind dale 2 party

Pizzashoes

Scholar
I can't imagine how lacking in taste someone has to be to actually roll any non-elven player characters.

Crichton

Prophet
I wonder, is a full rogue/stealth party viable in any IE game? Mite b cool to kill everyone round 1 with backstabs.

I made it to the final battle of IWD with:

3 x Dwarven Fighter/Thief
2 x Gnomish Cleric/Thief
1 x Gnomish Thief/Illusionist

I couldn't quite finish the game with that party but maybe if I'd been a little more patient...

laclongquan

Arcane
200 arrows/bolts/bullets= 5 stack of 40 which is normal for each inventory~ Cost about 5 gp. What is it you are saying about not enough ammo?

You failed to read how the distinction was made between normal missiles and decent missiles and how the early game is different to the later game.

If you just loot (not buy), the magical ammo is about half a person's inventory each type, enough for one bow, one crossbow, one sling. This is the situation up to the outside of Ice Temple.

Later on, the looted magical ammo maybe more but then you have spent even faster with the second and third shot become possible. You will always have enough inventory for looted ammo.

If you want to buy more I have nothing to say.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
200 arrows/bolts/bullets= 5 stack of 40 which is normal for each inventory~ Cost about 5 gp. What is it you are saying about not enough ammo?

You failed to read how the distinction was made between normal missiles and decent missiles and how the early game is different to the later game.

If you just loot (not buy), the magical ammo is about half a person's inventory each type, enough for one bow, one crossbow, one sling. This is the situation up to the outside of Ice Temple.

Later on, the looted magical ammo maybe more but then you have spent even faster with the second and third shot become possible. You will always have enough inventory for looted ammo.

If you want to buy more I have nothing to say.

For all six characters? Lol, no.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
I already explained, you just didn't read it and responded to something that wasn't said. You know, normal forum activity.

Apostle Hand

Liturgist
Batshit Crazy
It's so bothersome creating custom party in IWD2. Not only you have to make up your own character, but you also must make up 5 more.

It would be sure better if there were existing companions in the game.

I would love to see Beamdog improving this game so it could properly run on modern computers and look more nicer.

flushfire

Augur
Anyone got exact minimums for stat checks in dialogue?

Read somewhere it's 14 int 14 wis 16 cha, is that correct?

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
I think you need more than 14 Int to create the repeating crossbow.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom