Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominari Tournament: A Fast-Paced, RTS Strategy Game

CaptainBlueSkies

Barely Literate
Hey there!

Bryan here – community manager for Tiny RTS, developer of Dominari Tournament!

In case you haven’t heard: In Dominari Tournament, you’ll have to carefully expand across the solar system as you discover, capture, and utilize planet’s resources to build up your empire.

We’re currently in Early Access, and would love to hear your thoughts on the game! =)

If you have any feedback, tell us here or on the official Steam page.

With that said, I’d love to hear your experiences with AI opponents. What game has had the best AI opponent in your opinion? What made it compelling?

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainBlueSkies

Barely Literate
Hey guys!

Bryan here! I’m a community manager for Tiny RTS, and their upcoming RTS-strategy game Dominari Tournament, and what sets it apart from other RTS’ games.

Dominari Tournament takes the typical RTS multiplayer formula and kicks it up a notch with fast-paced, 5-10 minute matches. Though the matches aren’t long, you really have to think your choices through. And there are A LOT of choices to make. Gameplay (and winning!) relies heavily on your chosen strategies, along with quick reflexes and some on-the-fly thinking. Matches can get tough, but you can always take on intelligent AI to get ready for online opponents.

It’s been a thrill trying the game out and getting into some nail-biting real-time combat. Anyone know some other real-time games that would be in a similar vein?

CaptainBlueSkies

Barely Literate
Hey folks!

I’m Bryan, a community manager for TinyRTS’ 4X RTS game Dominari Tournament!

We’re thrilled to say TinyRTS has partnered up with the one and only Greenlight Arcade. Check out Dominari Tournament now on the front page! It’s actually 24 percent off its regular price for a short while!

If you haven’t heard, Dominari Tournament is a fast-paced, strategic 4X RTS where you conquer the solar system and face off against either AI or online opponents.

If you're looking for that next RTS addiction, head over to Greenlight Arcade to see more!

https://greenlightarcade.com/game/dominari-tournament

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
55355-2-1395465045.jpg

Norfleet

Meh. I prefer my games to be yuge because I'm not a member of Generation ADHD. A game that only lasts 5 minutes is a game that it's over before I've noticed it existed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom