Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rance Series

DrDustCell

Educated
There's almost certainly a nude Nimitz card since she has a nude scene.

No luck getting Sieg either, eh?

Yeah next free time I have won't be for uploading cards, but on trying to see if there's Nude Nimitz card lol (for real, I will :0)

And no, I even forgot where to encounter Sieg.. or if I ever did. I know he's in the game, I saw him in the portrait dump files! >_>
All the gameplay I'm doing these days are Leazas (fishing for Yuki Chan...) / Free Cities (for that Mikan random encounter quest) then goto game over..

DrDustCell

Educated
Woohoo!! Just had a SMASHING SIBERIA RUN!!

Got 5 new cards:
- Nude Nimitz, you were right! Jason Liang
- Nude Yuki-chan (and FINALLY 200'd regular Yuki)
- Alt Crook I was looking for, the papal clothes one
- Free Cities flag
- The Demi-human (亚人) book

After a couple runs with no new cards, I'm finally up to 865!

Time to update the wiki~~~

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Both the Protagonist and Gods & Demons cards are up on the wiki! (links are NSFW, spoilers)

I made sure to prioritize the 神魔 cards since it's reaaaaaaally all everybody wants to see anyway...
I'll also be adding card stats and how to get them, but at a later date.

If you find this project interesting, help me post it to /haniho/ for exposure and more contributors.. because I personally can't- 4chan blocks China IP..
(So yeah I won't be spamming Wiki Progress Reports anymore until everything's "done" lol.)

All those seashells... I'm so jealous.

There's almost certainly a nude Nimitz card since she has a nude scene.

No luck getting Sieg either, eh?

Ah, so Katyusha is the mayor that I'm missing.

Sieg and La Vasvald are cut content it seems, unless they patch them in. I think the dataminer in /haniho/ said that their cards have blank skills.

DrDustCell

Educated
Sieg and La Vasvald are cut content it seems, unless they patch them in. I think the dataminer in /haniho/ said that their cards have blank skills.

Do you recall or have a link to the possible cut contents? There are a few cards which I'm not sure if they're either super rare or cut out entirely (e.g.

naked versions of the mothers in part 2, part 2 kou/coppan+ naked version, medusa, kaybwan and kaybnyan+ naked versions, naked small holy galmonsters, oni lexington +naked version, etc..

I'm asking because they're in the datamined portraits

For the people using VNR:

How do you add names to the dictionary?

I can add changes like ランス =Rance instead of Reims but the changes are reset when restarting. Apparently I need to make an account in whatever place for changes to be stored, but the site is down or dead.

So how do you play whithout retarded names like Satelite (Satella) or Ceil (Sill) ?

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron

Do you recall or have a link to the possible cut contents? There are a few cards which I'm not sure if they're either super rare or cut out entirely (e.g.

naked versions of the mothers in part 2, part 2 kou/coppan+ naked version, medusa, kaybwan and kaybnyan+ naked versions, naked small holy galmonsters, oni lexington +naked version, etc..

You get Kaybwan and Kaybnyan instead of Shariela if you choose to bully the cat instead of fucking Shariela in Shangri-La.
Medusa card is cut content.
Nimitz has a skill that turns her into oni, but I have no idea if it transforms her card or is it a buff since I never tried it in practice.
No idea of the rest.

DrDustCell

Educated

You get Kaybwan and Kaybnyan instead of Shariela if you choose to bully the cat instead of fucking Shariela in Shangri-La.
Medusa card is cut content.
Nimitz has a skill that turns her into oni, but I have no idea if it transforms her card or is it a buff since I never tried it in practice.
No idea of the rest.
Hey thanks! I've never actually chosen to bully the Nyan.
I've done the oni thing quite a few times but the card never stuck, she just goes back to Nimitz.
I'll do some more playtesting and what happens.

Jason Liang

Arcane
For the people using VNR:

How do you add names to the dictionary?

I can add changes like ランス =Rance instead of Reims but the changes are reset when restarting. Apparently I need to make an account in whatever place for changes to be stored, but the site is down or dead.

So how do you play whithout retarded names like Satelite (Satella) or Ceil (Sill) ?

Ha, you're using a completely different translation than me...

Mine does:

Rance -> Lance
Lia -> Rear
Crook Mofus -> Coo Gruppe
Satella -> Satera
Rizna -> Liz
Hornet -> IBN-1890 or something (I suppose that's the original Japanese cruiser Hornet is named after)
Isoroku -> Yamato 59
Tone -> Deep Root

talk -> talk
rape -> talk

Strangely most of the smaller characters turn out ok.

rx092.png

All for the rear.

Last edited:

Jason Liang

Arcane
Woohoo!! Just had a SMASHING SIBERIA RUN!!

Got 5 new cards:
- Nude Nimitz, you were right! Jason Liang
- Nude Yuki-chan (and FINALLY 200'd regular Yuki)
- Alt Crook I was looking for, the papal clothes one
- Free Cities flag
- The Demi-human (亚人) book

After a couple runs with no new cards, I'm finally up to 865!

Time to update the wiki~~~

You can check each character in the card collection screen to see if they have nude scenes/ nude card underneath the meal ticket memories. That's why I was almost certain Nimitz had a nude.

Pope Crook is actually pretty easy to get, I didn't know you were missing her. You just need to get her from the Crook base mission early (Arsonist Crook) and then you get Pope Crook instead when you defend Kawanakajima.

Sieg almost certainly exists, but no one's figured out how to get him yet. We're all playing the "where would TADA hide Sieg" game. Even worse, basically any character can actually be Sieg...

La Vaswald being cut it possible, but she's featured prominently in the Rance X promotional art, so it would be very strange to cut her. I'd say there's an equal chance whether she was cut or her appearance just has extremely autistic triggers (which is par for Alicesoft).

DrDustCell

Educated
You can check each character in the card collection screen to see if they have nude scenes/ nude card underneath the meal ticket memories. That's why I was almost certain Nimitz had a nude.

Pope Crook is actually pretty easy to get, I didn't know you were missing her. You just need to get her from the Crook base mission early (Arsonist Crook) and then you get Pope Crook instead when you defend Kawanakajima.

Sieg almost certainly exists, but no one's figured out how to get him yet. We're all playing the "where would TADA hide Sieg" game. Even worse, basically any character can actually be Sieg...

La Vaswald being cut it possible, but she's featured prominently in the Rance X promotional art, so it would be very strange to cut her. I'd say there's an equal chance whether she was cut or her appearance just has extremely autistic triggers (which is par for Alicesoft).

That's a REALLY good tip I've never considered. This tells me that Aurora and Fem-Kesselring DO have nude cards!
Shame it doesn't do anything for the Part 2 characters though since there's no "meal ticket system".. e.g. Kamilla has a nude and she doesn't have any meal ticket memories like the rest of Part 2'ers. So I'm unsure if the MILFs, etc. have unlockable nudes or not.. (They do in the datamined portraits)

So I'm hatching a plan. Next playthrough I'm going to minimize the card pool as much as possible by playing on Normal difficulty, no carryover, timing-out all battles, skipping as many chests, scripted character additions, etc.
Gonna target nude Aurora and Kessel, and maybe nude Shariela? Hopefully that run bears fruit.

As for the AL island mission, I've only done that mission in my first ever playthrough and never touched it again lol. I just happened to do exactly the steps you detailed while figuring out how to get the papal card.

I think having some cards like Sieg, etc. hidden behind esoteric methods of unlocking adds to the fun of the game. Multiple communities get to figure it out slowly, haha!

P.S. on the top of this page, I was musing on how troll it would be if Noah had a nude card. She does. I have it now...

Last edited:

Jason Liang

Arcane
Card Mechanics question on the latter half of the game:

I just finished 2nd part, and I didn't get any extra characters added to my collection. Just the ending characters + the items. So your super Mix might be either a glitch or a hidden reward.[

The characters cards I got were:
El (Ale in my machine translation)
Yance
Rangi
Lelikov
Sushinu
Rocky
Motonari
Shizuka
Nagi
Uzume
Mix
Demon King Rance
Mitsushiba-hime
Tone
Hunty+Patton kid (Hiro?)
Nagata
Feb
Nook
Arms

I didn't get the twins even though I recruited them. Maybe it has to do with Friendships? But I didn't do friendship with Mitsushiba-hime either.

I didn't get Nagata either, so maybe you get the final version of the character if you acquire it.

I thought Noah would have a nude card since she has a nude scene memory slot.

Last edited:

DrDustCell

Educated
Jason Liang,

While updating the Wiki's Cards page (added monsters and some part 2 non-collectibles), I also happened to notice I had TWO Shizukas in the collection!

Here are the high-level Shizukas and Mixes:
aHGVqnv.jpg
nRVWOce.jpg

So right now I'm leaning towards the chance there are actually rare superpowered kids that we can add to the permanent collection.
My theories on the high-leveled kids are, based on the levelling pattern,:

Lv302 エール(1)
Lv302 エール(2)
Lv302 エール(3)
Lv302 エール(4)
Lv305 ザンス
Lv309 レリコフ
Lv300 スシヌ
Lv260 ナギ (99% sure based on above)
Lv297 元就
Lv305 乱義
Lv290 ウズメ
Lv303 リセット
Lv309 深根
Lv310 ダークランス

It might take a couple weeks or so but I'll report back on this matter (if they're there)
Speedrunning part 2 for collection purposes still takes me ~3h per run, which is a LOT of time for the POSSIBILITY of a couple cards per run.. >_>

P.S. You can get all 4 different Els by finishing a run with each of them lol (or 8 Els if my above theory is correct)

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
Part 2 has been pretty boring so far, but the Toushin Toushi hijinks make up for it.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Anyone got A ending without 1 turning countries? Even Medusa bitch. I just want to play one big run. I'm ok with some plot deaths.
But for now regions or just die or couldn't self-liberate in time.

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
Anyone got A ending without 1 turning countries? Even Medusa bitch. I just want to play one big run. I'm ok with some plot deaths.

I did sea route. Doesn't require 1-turning or full liberations, just that every country is still standing in turn 12.
Basically you can't afford to use preparation phases on stuff that doesn't give chaos icons more than once, I did the AL church event.

Since I haven't done the other A endings I can't be sure, but I think at least land invasion and breakthrough require 1-turning.

Jason Liang

Arcane

You can only realistically do sea route first, since sky route is locked initially. You can't do Breakthrough if you aren't strong enough to fight several Demon bosses consecutively, and Land invasion requires reading.

Jason Liang

Arcane
and Land invasion requires reading.
I'm reading now. And it's worth my time.

I would just do sea route. None of the other routes give you much flexibility.

Sea route is pretty easy. Do the first FC campaign and when you get to the path split, DON'T choose Maria's path. Then on turn 12, you'll see the sea level rise, choose the boat missions and finish the game.

Jason Liang

Arcane
Hey, I see you put up nude Nikkou, keep up the good work!

There's no nude Mysteria Tou?:(

Did you get Mercy Julietta yet? According to 4chan, you get her by having both Earthy and Lucy Julietta when you visit Ho Raga. Not sure if Mercy Julietta leads to La Vaswald, but she could lead to... Burksham? And Burksham can lead to... Sieg?

Don't ever change, AliceSoft. Never, ever.

Last edited:

TigerKnee

Arcane
There was another method to get the boats outside of that FC quest, but I can't remember how you trigger it. Copandon shows up and asks whether you want the boats for personal use or to use it to reinforce the army and picking the right choice allowed you to sea route too (it's the former).

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
I'm not sure if the Free Cities mission 1 thing has anything to do with sea route, it's probably just about whether you have Maria around in part 2 and whether the chest has Pitten or Tulip 3. I've done the sea route twice and each time I did it through Copandon base event, which I think always shows up in turn 10.

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
Eh, base phase choices aren't as important as preparation or action phase stuff. But I guess you'll be doing Free Cities mission 1 anyway and Maria kind of sucks as a card so why not.

Jason Liang

Arcane
Eh, base phase choices aren't as important as preparation or action phase stuff. But I guess you'll be doing Free Cities mission 1 anyway and Maria kind of sucks as a card so why not.

I pretty much always start with Maria for FC for tough boss fights (unless extra AP is needed, for example Stragonoff).

Nearly all the hidden content so far require multiple base phase actions so you can't really waste them either.

Last edited:

DrDustCell

Educated
Jason Liang,

Wh-which mission has you meet Ho Raga again? >_> I'm definitely trying for Mercy next run (I've seen her in the portrait dump.. left speechless)

No nude Mysteria that I know of, she even only has 2 meal ticket events :D

I'm currently doing my minimal card pool run to fish naked aurora and naked fem kessel, but I have a nagging suspicion they're disabled from dropping...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom