Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Decline 20: Dominions 5: Defenders of the Faith

What era we play in?

• MA

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • EA

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LA

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Kingcomrade

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Calling all blood slaves, come to the land of Micltan for free healthcare(we are progressive and believe in euthanasia). If anyone has slaves lying around mucking up your alleyways, send them 4 to 1 for any gem(yes, slaves are cheap as hell).

Infinitum

Scholar
USELESS SUMMONS LET YOU DOWN?
NO GEMS FOR A HARD DAYS WORK?
UNDERLINGS HARASSING YOU OVER UPKEEP?
MICTLAN CHADS STEALING ALL THE HOT BABES?

DON'T JUST STAND AROUND - ACT! SUBMIT
PM 666-THE-77-BELOW NOW FOR A ONCE IN AN ERA CHANCE AT YOUR OWN BLOOD ECONOMY!

*FASTEST DELIVERY SERVICE ON THE MARKET *DISCRETION GUARANTEED *PRODUCE UNTOUCHED BY PRIMATE MALE APPENDAGES *PROUD SUPPLIERS SINCE YEAR 1 *SUBMIT
THE 77 BELOW
"BECAUSE TENTACLES DOESN'T COUNT"

*THE 77 BELOW(TM) IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF THOSE-WHO-WATCH-BEYOND-THE-VEIL. ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY. THE 77 BELOW CLAIM NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF SANITY, LIFE OR INFRASTRUCTURE FROM HORROR MARKING RESULTING FROM IMPROPER USE OF PRODUCE.

Last edited:

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Epic battle between Man and Shinu, in the end Man roundlimit routed as the wardens were chasing wolfs (howl from both sides) around and could not break their own wolfwall surrounding the stone, which were paralyzed by astral shield. Rather silly.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
This was a fine season, for your favourite manly and pink empire!

First, we chased some tentacles. We were very happy to review our previous agreement. The only thing we found though, was a "vast" empty space. What a bummer:

fmKrcEC.jpg

On the eastern front, we decided to tame ourselves some monkeys:

f70wsg4.jpg

But most importantly, our saviour is finally here:

1ZuYwLZ.jpg
lm7vDBH.jpg

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
"BECAUSE TENTACLES DOESN'T COUNT"

Wait a moment there's something fishy going on here!

What kind of gems do you require, Starspawn?

Epic battle between Man and Shinu

Missed it. Can someone gimme some screenshots for my viewing pleasure?

Also, Man, can you get Machaka's Misfortune Throne, getting it would give me more problems than I'd like as I do not want to Throne Rush in this effin' game

But most importantly, our saviour is finally here:

1ZuYwLZ.jpg
lm7vDBH.jpg

THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS, PEOPLES OF THE WORLD

clv9qit.jpg

CHOOSE NOW BETWEEN LGBTQRTS+ FAGGOTRY AND ANIME

CHOOSE YOUR OWN BRAIN PARASITE

Sceleria is indeed cute as heck, choose cute 2d skeleton slavers instead of pink degenerates. They are legit pink on the battlefield also

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron

See... this is your, and indeed all women's, issue.

We're not slavers. We chased tentacles because we wanna play! Our newly founded monkey reserve is a legit oasis for endangered species and was established with mutual understanding with the former caretakers, the fair maidens of Ys. Incidentally, they are the only biological females receiving the status of non-mindless in the queer empire. They are alien, different from us. Content with their peaceful underwater kingdom, not once we've competed for manmeat!

As for your remarks about our glorious H4, we only have one thing to say:

UHG! ARE YOU ASSUMING OUR PROPHET'S GENDER, YOU IGNORANT?

Edit:

Here in Pythium we prefer LGBTS.P.Q.R

Last edited:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I think paralyzed units should be able to be moved out of the way TBH, especially if its a big unit moving a smaller one...

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
How comes Grimwulf has access to confidential info? He's mentoring? Subbing?

...Maybe he's sending scouts from another dimension game! How?

I wish I had my glitterdust throwers from Dec21 :( , those fabulously bugged lizards turn even the blandest of battles into a visual deconstruction of the cis hetero normative.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron

Absolutely not!

Here we have the small pack of endangered primates we rounded up for our reservation:

c6o1UIF.jpg

And here, you can see the effect of our manly soldiers' e-peen on the animals:

thebkuR.jpg

As you may notice, the power of manlove is so strong that some monkey defected and we ended up with moar warm bodies for the orgy. And we're not speaking figuratively here :smug:

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
How comes Grimwulf has access to confidential info? He's mentoring? Subbing?

Just observing through my eyes :) We're both too busy to chat about the game lately. I was getting Grimwulf turns for D21 until that restarted :argh:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Tell ya wot KoolNoodles If i start dying I'll send you my gems just to spite Dayyālu for swamping me with shit while I'm busy polishing the floor retaking territory Muty took from me after I tried to take his throne and got owned

Dayyālu

Arcane
You realize that there's something wrong with Sceleria when Machaka nukes 100 of your skellies and you don't even notice it.

I'm starting to get why Sceleria fucked again and we got Lemuria. I mean, when every problem gets solved through Skellitons application, you get lazy after a while. If only I could also get skelliton Thaumaturgs.

And skelliton Grand Thaumaturgs.

Tell ya wot KoolNoodles If i start dying I'll send you my gems just to spite Dayyālu for swamping me with shit while I'm busy polishing the floor retaking territory Muty took from me after I tried to take his throne and got owned

AHAHAHA ITS JOKE IF YOU START DYING

Gdoj8D7.jpg

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4484-1368027082-15.gif

May the blessing of the Skelliton be upon you

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I should have been looking at the new items closer. Relatively cheap.....put it on a Bane Lord? A Civateteo? :positive:

6r9PDZ6.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Combo it with a Unaging Whatever item and you get a Thug on crack.

Niiiice.

Yeah cheap Boots of Youth on a normal person, but on undead or sleepers etc., what's the worry? They probably die in battle long before getting "old"(and both those don't really mind being old anyways).

Pretty nice and cheap combo for any blood nation.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Can I fuck up myself and get the gems?

I accept suggestions how to do it.

RIP earthquake mage, you will be missed.

Not shitposting now, but why. It was a good mage, a hero even, and you wasted it on an unsupported suicide run. I mean, if you could chaincast several EQ when I was trying to storm a fort or I dunnow, spam Maws or Blades?

It felt wasteful. Serious talk here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom