Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Simulations now moved into General Gaming

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
So who bitch did this?

We got the tar and feathers ready, and I hear Humanity has risen! wants to do some public caning as well (for some odd reason).

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
That list isn't going to write itself.
Wat?

As far as I'm aware, noone asked for changing the sims/strategy forums to be more/less INCLOOSIVE. Why would any of us do the work of cleaning up yet another mess of a merger of threads/forums, when the faggot who is actually responsible for it should've done that very job before anything happened in the first place?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
the faggot

patron3.gif

latest

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Pay no mind to Creepy, his exploits on this forum include being shamefully dismissed as a moderator, shamefully ragequitting an Unreal Tournament, shamefully going on an edit spree when I rveealed his true name, etc. etc. etc.

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Change the strategy and tactical forums back to the way it was. Absolutely no one asked for this split and I don't give a shit what stupid kike logic was behind the decision. The only justification infinitron gave was that tactical games are "more like RPGs, so they deserve their own sub-forum." Well, who the fuck came to that conclusion? It's nonsensical, as almost every strategic game requires tactics, and tactical games with a overview, management layer like JA2 require strategy.

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Fix this gay forum split please. It makes no sense and made Strategy slower than it was before. Tons of strategy games have RPG elements anyways so that's retarded logic.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
:negative: Just looked at the strategy forum in hopes of seeing some interesting new thread about some rts,it was filled with steam shovelware survival shit.

Jews,jews never change.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Infinitron is a stupid asshole, and hipster shovelware is all that interests him. Have you seen the guy ever engage in any interesting discussion about cool games, sims in particular?

Santander02

Arcane
Gdfucking dammit

I liked going into that forum from time to time, even if there were no new threads skimming trough the old ones made me find interesting discussions or sims I hadn't discovered.

Now I have to use search to find them, fuck you to whoever did this.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Infinitron is a stupid asshole, and hipster shovelware is all that interests him. Have you seen the guy ever engage in any interesting discussion about cool games, sims in particular?
I must say that he is the guy that knows least about rpgs on this forum,still he is doing some tedious work by posting news and shit. It is shame that he is a jew.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
Change the strategy and tactical forums back to the way it was. Absolutely no one asked for this split and I don't give a shit what stupid kike logic was behind the decision. The only justification infinitron gave was that tactical games are "more like RPGs, so they deserve their own sub-forum." Well, who the fuck came to that conclusion? It's nonsensical, as almost every strategic game requires tactics, and tactical games with a overview, management layer like JA2 require strategy.
JA 2 is a fucking CRPG as much as a game can be a CRPG you illiterate. The fact that JA2 threads are in tactical (with
Close Combat and similar CRPG masterpieces) instead of general RPG is just another sign that Codex was overtaken by morons.
Other than that i agree with you about the split being idiotic.
I go from the forum for a few months (not quit, just no time to visit regularly) and in the meantime things go to shit even more than they were already. Fuck.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
JA 2 is a fucking CRPG as much as a game can be a CRPG you illiterate. The fact that JA2 threads are in tactical (with
Close Combat and similar CRPG masterpieces) instead of general RPG is just another sign that Codex was overtaken by morons.
Other than that i agree with you about the split being idiotic.
I go from the forum for a few months (not quit, just no time to visit regularly) and in the meantime things go to shit even more than they were already. Fuck.

Imho JA2 is so good it is multiple things at the same time. A RPG, a strategy game and a tactical game in one, and all are first rate. Let's say JA2 would be made by a Slitherine or Matrix related company today it would be 21 linear missions with textboxes as mission briefings - called Jagged Alliance "Mercenarys over Drassen" and the second city would be DLC.

I therefore suggest we have a separate forum for games like JA2 - Strategy games with fully developed tactical combat deep RPG elements and ingenious voiceovers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom