Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News No Truce With The Furies is now Disco Elysium, a detective RPG

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Did someone say absinthe?

My favorite thing about this game is actually the title that manages to be interesting and compelling.

Welp.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
thank you retarded codex dumfucks farming funny ratings from your fellow retards

now an interesting and creative titile is just a random word mishmash

faggots
If the devs are so weak as to change their title because some neckbeards are having a little joke on some obscure forum, I don't know what to say.

But I know it's wishful thinking and you're merely jesting, Codex has zero influence even upon such small timers as these guys, it must be some other more pressing reasons.

Tigranes

Arcane
Wow, that narration is beyond anything I could possibly have imagined even after a million Codexers shat on it

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
thank you retarded codex dumfucks farming funny ratings from your fellow retards

now an interesting and creative titile is just a random word mishmash

faggots
If the devs are so weak as to change their title because some neckbeards are having a little joke on some obscure forum, I don't know what to say.

But I know it's wishful thinking and you're merely jesting, Codex has zero influence even upon such small timers as these guys, it must be some other more pressing reasons.

Yeah, I hope they just couldn’t use No Truce for copyright issues because it’s also the name of a poetry collection. But it sounds like Rostov has wanted to use Elysium in the title for a long time since it’s the (oh so original) name of his fictional universe. Really terrible commercial decision. Good thing these guys don’t care about money!

Why are they so bad at marketing communications?

Communists don't have a great track record in that field.

I beg to differ. Given the quality of the merchandise they were peddling, the Soviet Union had fabulous marketing.

Wow, that narration is beyond anything I could possibly have imagined even after a million Codexers shat on it

No Truce with Guy Ritchie.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
26cmdz.jpg

What? Someone had to do it!

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
26cmdz.jpg

What? Someone had to do it!
DISCO-STU-webpage.jpg

But Disco Stu doesn't advertise.

Ned: Now, folks, nothing spells "fun" like rhinestones on a dungaree jacket! [holds up "Disco Stu" jacket]
Man: Stu! You should buy that!
Stu: Hey, Disco Stu doesn't advertise.
- Season 7 episode 13 "Two Bad Neighbors, the first appearance of Disco Stu

Falksi

Arcane
WTF????????

"No Truce With The Furies" Is the single best video game title I've heard in fucking years, and one of the very, very, very few games I was gonna invest in on title alone.

Epic fucking fail. Thick cunts.

Last edited:

Uncreation

Savant
Well fuck, i actually liked the old title. This Disco Elysium shit sounds meh. Oh well, i hope at least it works and gets them more exposure.

Oh yeah and like everyone said, wtf is that narration? At least give the dude something for his throat, he sounds like he's choking on gravel.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom