Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gothic 2 DX11 patch

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
BonneCW has been quietly working on his own splinter of DX11 at gitHub - currently at 17.6.7 as of Jan 8 (/20snaps>17.5)

Haven't tried it myself - but the focus appears to be optimising it further for Gothic 1. :salute:

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
2RR7N.jpg

CR6K9W.jpg

I may have said it before, but modded Gothic II should be the graphical standard for videogames nowadays (and forever, really). It manages to look so good and the fact that the models aren't ultra realistic means their blocky nature isn't a problem.

Meshes: Gothic Reloaded
Textures & Shaders: Gothic II modded

With those two, graphical quality in videogames may as well be reduced just to shaders and the like and I would be ABSOLUTE FINE.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom