Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

hopw roewur ne

Murk

Arcane
https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/59910-josh-sawyer-being-sneaky/page-2#entry1184080

also

http://www.nma-fallout.com/threads/edge-reminisces-on-fallout.200076/#post-3977368

heh

I think I used to know the answer, but I could never remember. Live long and prosper.

The reason you keep forgetting is quite simple. To remember it forever, you must take forever to remember.

EGarak

Literate
hopw roewur ne = to W we say no

The fuck does that mean? So if people are tagging a post with hopw roewur ne they're just expressing their disapproval? Why not use a more direct and clear tag? It also doesn't explain the image.

This is the worst in-joke in the history of the Internet. I'm starting to regret giving Infinitron his drug money.

PorkBarrellGuy

The fuck does that mean? So if people are tagging a post with hopw roewur ne they're just expressing their disapproval? Why not use a more direct and clear tag?

because this is more fun/entertaining and that's pretty much the biggest reason for buttons to even exist

This is the worst in-joke in the history of the Internet. I'm starting to regret giving Infinitron his drug money.

Oh NOW you regret giving the Jew his shekels

EGarak

Literate
Yeah, yeah it's kinda obvious that I ain't gonna fit into this place, as a poster anyway - there's too many members who are too tight-knit to allow anyone on the same level who hasn't been part of the circle for years. Still gonna lurk and read though.

I still think the donation was worth it though, at least to ensure the site keeps running. The extra forums were nice but ultimately not worth the silliness. Unfortunately I'm too much of a straight-edge and too soft to deal with it.

nqk9s.jpg

PorkBarrellGuy

Yeah, yeah it's kinda obvious that I ain't gonna fit into this place, as a poster anyway - there's too many members who are too tight-knit to allow anyone on the same level who hasn't been part of the circle for years.

Dude who cares about cliques and circlejerks, you're gonna find those everywhere. I mean, really, just be your own person.

hello friend

Arcane

The fuck does that mean? So if people are tagging a post with hopw roewur ne they're just expressing their disapproval? Why not use a more direct and clear tag? It also doesn't explain the image.

hopw roewur ne means yes

why do you care about ratings

don't try to fit in, man, just post

or don't

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
Yeah, yeah it's kinda obvious that I ain't gonna fit into this place, as a poster anyway - there's too many members who are too tight-knit to allow anyone on the same level who hasn't been part of the circle for years. Still gonna lurk and read though.

I still think the donation was worth it though, at least to ensure the site keeps running. The extra forums were nice but ultimately not worth the silliness. Unfortunately I'm too much of a straight-edge and too soft to deal with it.

nqk9s.jpg

Rating system, secondhand stolen memes from 4chan, literally the same shit posted every thread, massive circlejerk....

You're finally realizing it. This forum is one feature away from being Reddit, and that feature is CodexGold™.

But as someone who say they've lurked for years, like you claim, you should have already realized this. That's how I know you're full of shit.

Ocelot

Learned
It's an oldfag conspiracy to drive newguys crazy over trying to figure out what the gray face means.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
This newfag is annoying me. Could somebody please ban him and calm my fevered brow? Thx.
It is a time to put down the mantle of vegan meister and begin eating new fags. Cannibalism is one step away from Veganism mate. And is it a cannibalism when you eat a newfag,are you even the same specie?! Such hard questions...

ScepticCat

Novice
Well, it explains me something. One of my friends used this phrase for nickname. All this years I've been thought that he's autistic. And indeed he is...

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
a string of shitposting has occurred on codex
we need to investigate
we need your best MEN

SumDrunkGuy

I typically use it to convey disgust. I'll also use it if I find somebody's opinion to be extra retarded. That's my interpretation of it and that will continue to be my interpretation of it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom