Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
incline.png

EDIT: Doesn't seem to work. It IS nice that I can drag button pics into my posts easily though.

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
Strange because it worked this way:
I dragged the "Old-Rating" from the button-row of the post above into my post, and after my post was posted, I could click on the "Old-Rating" in my post to rate the post above.

But if it doesn't work for others I guess it's bound to the user who wrote the post. False alarm then.

Zombra

Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Strange because it worked this way:
I dragged the "Old-Rating" from the button-row of the post above into my post, and after my post was posted, I could click on the "Old-Rating" in my post to rate the post above.
But if it doesn't work for others I guess it's bound to the user who wrote the post. False alarm then.
The one I dragged from your post above, I can't click on either. I think it's just you.

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer
I wanted to press a button on a post just now, but couldn't find the right one to express my feels.

e9de654e96abc1b8d1242b619c4462a3.jpg

I wanted the sheeple button but it isn't there. How can the sheeple button not be there? I'm confused.

5u3jtj.jpg

Zombra

Patron
Yeah, some buttons only appear in certain subforums. Personally I would like to see Sheeple and "Aliens" added to the gaming sections at least. Plenty of conspiracy theories in gaming sections. Would be nice for Avellone to appear in the rest of the Gaming areas as well. Can't even Avellone in Obsidian subforums? Huh? As for TLDR, it's always useful everywhere. Weird when GD gets special buttons even though it's the least special part of the Codex. Unless you mean "special".

Falksi

Arcane
How come I only get about half of the buttons as an option? Is there some setting I have to tweak or summat?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom