Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
So now your lawyers won't mind if I use the title No Truce with the Furies for my own nefurrious purposes, right?

Freddie

Savant
We can send you a complimentary NO TRUCE WITH THE FURIES sticker. You can put it smack in the middle of your screen
While I admire you sticking with your role in making this game something to be know of... I wonder what sort of consumer research your company did to end up with this.

That said, it's always good to stick in you task. All the good people I know do that. Then, you are not the company and this can make a nice story which can be used as example. Eastern block idiots fuck it up again because they can't reach consensus, or are internally weak.

Prime Junta

Did you make the protag handsomer? Or is it the piss-soaked, cum-stained party pants that are tight around the thighs, and the crotch?

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Seriously, if you're going to change the name, it should have something referring to detective work in the title. The subtitle is great though - you should make it a part of the main title if you're going to stick with this one: "Disco Elysium - A Detective RPG". Otherwise no-one will know what it is about just from reading the title.

Even "No Truce - A Detective RPG" would be miles better, in my opinion.

This is our.... Disco Elysium
I have finally become the Disco Elysium
The Disco Elysium was inside us all along
I will create Disco Elysium
This is an Elysium... for Discos

We can send you a complimentary NO TRUCE WITH THE FURIES sticker. You can put it smack in the middle of your screen

Send me one, I'll put it in my forehead

Santander02

Arcane
Can't make no more tired furry jokes about this game
decline.png

Jinn

Arcane
Sad to see the original title go, as I found it to be one the best I'd ever seen. However, I understand why it needed to be done. Furries ruin everything.

Still very excited to play this though! It'll forever be No Truce with the Furies in my heart.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Probably not related but here's a disco song I can get behind.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom