Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/03/siege-of-dragonspear-debuts-on-google.html

Siege of Dragonspear Debuts on Google Play and the App Store

“Prepare yourself, Boo! We are about to embark on another epic adventure!” ~ Minsc

Hamsters, rangers and owners of Android and iOS devices everywhere, rejoice! Beamdog is proud to bring Siege of Dragonspear to Google Play and the App Store as a standalone adventure! It should be available on the App Store really soon.

"Siege of Dragonspear is an exciting bridge between Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II, and I'm incredibly happy that we brought back all of the fan-favorite characters for an all-new adventure and that our phone and tablet fans finally get to experience this story." ~ Beamdog Studio Director Phillip Daigle

Siege of Dragonspear tells the story of the events between Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition. The Forgotten Realms is in a time of strife as a crusade marches from the north, seizing supplies, forcing locals into military service, and disrupting trade along the Sword Coast. A charismatic warrior known as Caelar Argent leads this army, her background shrouded in mystery.

On the journey to this release we’ve defeated tons of technical hurdles, scored hundreds of critical hits, gone through dozens of attribute stat checks, tackled numerous dragons, fixed lots of bugs and crashes. Grab your tablet or a phone, download Siege of Dragonspear and prepare for more than 30 hours of adventure.

Siege of Dragonspear includes features ported from Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition to make gameplay friendlier for mobile players, including dialogue selection buttons, a "take all" button on containers, a tutorial popup with clearer explanations of the game screen.

Don’t fret desktop players! Many of the bug fixes and features mobile fans can enjoy now will be brought to Beamdog, Steam, and GOG with the 2.5 update!

We are proud to bring Siege of Dragonspear to mobile and can’t wait to hear all your stories about playing it. Share them with us on our Twitter, Facebook and the official forums.

Sacibengala

Prophet
why this game is so dark and red? There is something in the setting that make sense of this style?

Grab the Codex by the pussy
Who the fuck are you to address me? Away with you, beggar!
Zhe is a transgendered dragonkin. Mind your manners when addressing the superior victim
16327.jpg

This is the picture of a tranny if I ever saw one.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I finally finished this "gem" 2 weeks ago lol. I stopped after I breached the castle, got bored by lack of free roaming that was in BG1 but forced myself to finally finish my Insane run. The last battle was even enjoyable but I don't understand how they expected you to damage the last boss. You need +3 weapons and I found rarely any, my imported main character got his from killing Drizzt and was main reason why I was even able to finish the game. Minsc and rest mostly just fought adds.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Even BG1 itemizes +3 weapons (Drizzt's, World's End, Staff of Striking, etc.), while SoD gives you some more, I think there's also +4 ammunition that can be made from that boulder they catapult at the castle.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Where is our darling little Lilura? Haven't heard her snarling for over a week now.
And I see her blog has not been updated this month.

Blog was updated late last month. Currently covering the original incarnation of Temple of Elemental Evil (patch2). In the past, I've gone for up to 2 months without posting. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only blogger who has done that.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Where is our darling little Lilura? Haven't heard her snarling for over a week now.
And I see her blog has not been updated this month.

Blog was updated late last month. Currently covering the original incarnation of Temple of Elemental Evil (patch2). In the past, I've gone for up to 2 months without posting. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only blogger who has done that.
Still,it doesn't mean that we don't miss you ;).

Nazrim Eldrak

Scholar
Lilura - If Beamdog improves the graphics in NVN, will that not also improve the mods you are offering on your website?
If so, is there not an interest to support Laserdog from your perspective?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
As long as she isn't smoking bath salt.
I have heard that it could have positive effect. Like waking up a week later in some hospital and coming to the conclusion that you have fucked up your life royally and you must take yourself in hands and try to fix it.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Lilura - If Beamdog improves the graphics in NVN, will that not also improve the mods you are offering on your website?

I don't offer mods on my site. I only commentate on them.

The primary purpose of my site is to advance, expand and preserve original incarnation narratives of RPGs.

So, for example, in my in-depth write-ups I have covered/am covering:

• 1.12 Jagged Alliance 2 rather than 1.13
• ToEE patch2 rather than Co8/GoG
• IWD 1.06 rather than 1.42 GoG/IWD:EE
• BG 5512 rather than BG:EE
• BG2 26498 rather than BG2:EE
• Fallout 1.1 rather than Fixt
• 1.69 CR NWN rather than NWN:EE

These are the authoritative versions. When people want to know what they are like, they will go to my site. And many are doing that. Like I said a month ago, my daily traffic recently doubled.

Codex Year of the Donut

I don't offer mods on my site. I only commentate on them.

The primary purpose of my site is to advance, expand and preserve original incarnation narratives of RPGs.

So, for example, in my in-depth write-ups I have covered/am covering:

• 1.12 Jagged Alliance 2 rather than 1.13
• ToEE patch2 rather than Co8/GoG
• IWD 1.06 rather than 1.42 GoG/IWD:EE
• BG 5512 rather than BG:EE
• BG2 26498 rather than BG2:EE
• Fallout 1.1 rather than Fixt
• 1.69 CR NWN rather than NWN:EE

These are the authoritative versions. When people want to know what they are like, they will go to my site. And many are doing that. Like I said a month ago, my daily traffic recently doubled.
have you considered reviewing Temple+ for ToEE?

It doesn't require Co8 AFAIK, it's largely a faithful reimplementation of the engine itself with a lot of bug fixes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom