Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I am a white Euro mutt consisting of German, Canadian French, Bulgarian, Belgian and some other shit.

Because of my mother's, sister's and niece's coloring, there might be a little sand in our hourglass, but I look like your average white Merikan.
Nah,darker colours are pretty normal for a lot of euros,especially if you have some Mediterranean blood. Sand is recognizable by its mug. If you have the urge to cry out DEUS VULT when you see your mother,sister or niece ,then maybe you have some sand blood. AH and if you have it,doesn't matter,on the continent we have had a lot of wars and rapes. So most of us have the same blood,i even have parts of my beard that are red :lol:.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
The term, "Anti-Semite" - and it's variants - comprise the most disgustingly ignorant and racist terms ever invented.

If one speaks or acts badly toward blacks, it's "racism."

If one speaks or acts badly toward Mexicans, it's "racism.'

If one speaks or acts badly toward Asians, it's "racism."

If one speaks or acts badly toward Jews. . . suddenly it's "Anti-Semitism," like Jews are somehow magically better than everyone else on the entire planet.
The term antisemite originates from the German journalist Wilhelm Marr, who coined the word in 1879 to refer specifically to a hatred of Jews on a racial/biological basis and then founded the League of Antisemites to propagate his ideas So, yes, it is "a disgustingly ignorant and racist term" because the person who created this term was just such a person.

Serpent in the Staglands Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The term, "Anti-Semite" - and it's variants - comprise the most disgustingly ignorant and racist terms ever invented.

If one speaks or acts badly toward Jews. . . suddenly it's "Anti-Semitism," like Jews are somehow magically better than everyone else on the entire planet.
The term antisemite originates from the German journalist Wilhelm Marr, who coined the word in 1879 to refer specifically to a hatred of Jews on a racial/biological basis and then founded the League of Antisemites to propagate his ideas So, yes, it is "a disgustingly ignorant and racist term" because the person who created this term was just such a person.
It's also a stupid term, because it's used solely to mean "anti-Jew". So non-Jew Semites who hate Jews (and there are a lot of them) are "antisemitic".

Bibbimbop

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik

But if you speak or act badly toward white Christians, then you are a good boy.

"Racism" is just a racket run by Jews to cripple their ancient enemies, the white Christian.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
OP is ridiculous. ISIS would never associate themselves with a site as disreputable as the codex. Even psychotic mass murderers who practice slavery have standards.

I mean, their reputation would be ruined!

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer

"Anti-semite" is a repeater they use to suppress their enemies. They used it because it worked.

But if you speak or act badly toward white Christians, then you are a good boy.

"Racism" is just a racket run by Jews to cripple their ancient enemies, the white Christian.

Funny, I have never seen the anti-whites go ape-shit about black Christians. It is only when they see too white anything they start demanding diversity. Honestly I think if we sent all those freaks down to Antarctica, they would be found rubbing the contents of their underpants on the ice and within a year the whole of Antarctica would be turned brown.

Racist as a meme is finished. It no longer has the power to make whites shit their pants and go into a fetal position. So now the anti-whites have moved on to nazi/white supremacist and when these repeaters are also discredited as anti-white slurs, they are done. They will have to invent a new scare word, and repeat it for decades to re-condition people.

I suggest "Qaarizoar-Vener-Hezaub" as a replacement scare-word. After a couple of decades of constant repetition, they'll have those uppity whites shitting their pants, licking boots and virtue signaling against their own again in no time!

Neanderthal

Arcane

If one speaks or acts badly toward Jews. . . suddenly it's "Anti-Semitism."

If one speaks out against and drives forth the Elf with fire and sword, it's "wisdom."

FTFY.

PorkBarrellGuy

If one speaks or acts badly toward Jews. . . suddenly it's "Anti-Semitism."

If one speaks out against and drives forth the Elf with fire and sword, it's "wisdom."

FTFY.

REMOVE ELF

Mustawd

I ate a cannoli yesterday. It was really fucking good. Pistachio flavored. So good.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I ate kebab and paratha yesterday. Cheap and tastes good. India, Turkey, masters of cuisine.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I ate kebab and paratha yesterday. Cheap and tastes good. India, Turkey, masters of cuisine.
Congrats mate,arabs do love to jizz in the white sauce.
... The vendor isn't Arab or any middle eastern looking person, by the way.
but the sauce was still white...
Well, aren't those mayonnaise though, which is made from eggs... which is the opposite of jizz...

Cool name

Arcane
You guys are letting your sexual issues and/or fixation on race distract you from a serious issue involving people who without exaggeration want you and everyone you love dead.

This is what happens when you make a serious thread in Site Feedback I guess. Not sure what I expected. Total radio silence from the administration too.

Mustawd

You guys are letting your sexual issues and/or fixation distract you from a serious issue

15767.jpg

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
If governments were serious about fighting islamic terrorism they would stop flooding their countries with hundred thousands mudslimes every year while destablizling Arab countries and supporting moderate head choppers instead of sticking their hooked noses in Citizen mail. Just sayin'

pOcHa

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
in serbian, balls are also called "jaj(c)a" which means eggs (regarding the shape, and how fragile they are)

they are also called "beli bubrezi" which means "white kidneys" - and is a popular pastime here to get someone to eat them during the feast, while not actually knowing what they really are... (unlike some barbaric cultures, we do not believe in eating animal genitalia as aphrodisiac, they are usually just thrown away, so it's a quite faggoty thing to do)

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom