Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Ulfhednar

Savant
Kudos to them for adding this long requested feature!

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I guess slow mode will be a must on PotD again, especially with the new speeds they implemented. Speaking of, it's time to drop that beta update, Obsidian.

Last edited:

Tom Selleck

Arcane
qRd76EFa_400x400.jpg

RkpRl67.gif

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
don't tell me you wouldn't like to hatefuck the shit out of her face if the game turns out bad (which is pretty much guaranteed, right?)

I hope Josh is hitting that with the fury of a thousand gods

Sentinel

Arcane
I'm seeing all these new writers on PoE2 and all I can think of is: What the fuck happened to Travis Stout, Jesse Farrell, Rob Lee, and all those folks? Obsidian had very good writers, where are they?

Nael

Arcane
Hi.

wtf? WTF!

Josh is starting off with a hello? Is this an Adele song or something right?"

Hello, it's me Sherry.
I was wonder if after these years my character is the same?
To go over my character!
They say time is supposed to evolve.
But will I evolve?

okay nice try okay with that response!

Do you know why Josh does not want to say right? Right?? b/c the ones that are important for character development got screwed!!!

DEADFIRE! game of the year and all of that still with all its choices and save game choices and imports to change the story and the world but that means overlooking character developmentg right? Okay in Ultima I can important from Ultima 4 to Ultima 5 to Ultima 6 and because of this I get a bonus to stats and being the Avatar who saved the Britannia but what does that mean from Pillars right? Back down to level 1 and who made these important decisions to keep?? How is my character going to be my character from Pillars if YOU REMOVED IT?? OMG! :argh:

Who has seen this before right? witholding important information before games release because they know exactly what a perfect storm it will brew by mentioning it.

I WANT MY BARBARIAN AS THEY WERE SAVED!!!! OKAY?? BECAUSE 160HOURS OF MY TIME DESERVES IT!!!!

okay? Okay?! OKAY!!

If my Barbarian has these choices THEY KEEP THEM and they only get unlocked when I hit its level requirement but I KEEP THEM okay? OKAY! Put me back to level 1 but making my Barbarian level 1 but not letting me make my Barbarian as it was is WRONG!! It is a continued adventure if you make changes like this YOU INTRODUCE A NEW CHARACTER in a CHANGED WORLD based on the CHOICES made in PILLARS! WTF!!! Is thas to hard to understand right?

omg wtf happened to my Barbarian? WHY!

Thanks,
Sherry

What
is
wrong
with
you?

Regards,
Nael

Last edited by a moderator:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Jokes aside,are they really trying to ride the sjw crash train?! It seems that the time of me buying their games is over. Tranny had terrible writing,i hope that most of the "writers" are not on PoE2 team. I do have some bad premonition about the game,for some time now.

FreeKaner

Prophet of the Dumpsterfire
I'm seeing all these new writers on PoE2 and all I can think of is: What the fuck happened to Travis Stout, Jesse Farrell, Rob Lee, and all those folks? Obsidian had very good writers, where are they?

Jesse Farrell was at inXile was he not? The other two I do not know.

Travis Stout is apparently at Massive entertainment.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
:negative::negative::negative::negative::negative:
Fuck this sjw drivel!!! Just read on their forum that there will be seven actual companions and 4 sidekicks.....poormen's companions,without quests and interesting stories. Turned out that the only two characters that i was interesting to play with are actually those sideshow. The only two the are closer to normal people,the elf trap and the redhaired fighter. I just glanced at the seven companions and outside of Eder and Aloth all the rest are some kind of tumblr freaks that i wouldn't want to be near me. The only two others that could be a little bit interesting are the female shark neanderthal and the blue/green slave rat.
I am not joking about the neanderthal part,look at their female head model for the specie.
Aumaua-heads-island-female.jpg

Not giving money for that shit,doubt that i will give money to Obsidian again in my life. The fuck is the point of trying to sell the romance when there is not a single woman that looks like human? Do they really believe that sjws bought more than a million copies of the first game? I certainly don't feel like one of sjws and i did buy the game and the expansion on full prise to support them. This a new low when you see the roaster of an rpg and end up playing sole on your first playtrough because most of the companions are unpleasant. This is total shit. When diversity goes as far as there will be only one white human in the roaster and that won't be you because you can't chose white for human as a skin colour,the whitest you can do is Mediterranean with week tan as Meadow folk. Anything else was brownish. Anyway,hope they enjoy all this sjw money that they will get,because they won't see my money!

Honestly guys,do you see somebody interesting in this list? Outside of Eder and Aloth.
https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Pillars_of_Eternity_II:_Deadfire_companions

Last edited:
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
:negative::negative::negative::negative::negative:
Fuck this sjw drivel!!! Just read on their forum that there will be seven actual companions and 4 sidekicks.....poormen's companions,without quests and interesting stories. Turned out that the only two characters that i was interesting to play with are actually those sideshow. The only two the are closer to normal people,the elf trap and the redhaired fighter. I just glanced at the seven companions and outside of Eder and Aloth all the rest are some kind of tumblr freaks that i wouldn't want to be near me. The only two others that could be a little bit interesting are the female shark neanderthal and the blue/green slave rat.
I am not joking about the neanderthal part,look at their female head model for the specie.
Aumaua-heads-island-female.jpg

Not giving money for that shit,doubt that i will give money to Obsidian again in my life. The fuck is the point of trying to sell the romance when there is not a single woman that looks like human? Do they really believe that sjws bought more than a million copies of the first game? I certainly don't feel like one of sjws and i did buy the game and the expansion on full prise to support them. This a new low when you see the roaster of an rpg and end up playing sole on your first playtrough because most of the companions are unpleasant. This is total shit. When diversity goes as far as there will be only one white human in the roaster and that won't be you because you can't chose white for human as a skin colour,the whitest you can do is Mediterranean with week tan as Meadow folk. Anything else was brownish. Anyway,hope they enjoy all this sjw money that they will get,because they won't see my money!

Honestly guys,do you see somebody interesting in this list? Outside of Eder and Aloth.
https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Pillars_of_Eternity_II:_Deadfire_companions

Irony: when someone complains about tumblrfreaks with a post that a 15-year-old purple-haired tumblrfreak would be proud of.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
female shark neanderthal

what

are you talking about Maia Rua or...

this is her portrait
9yUuErp.png

this is her in-game model
oAL1ywC.jpg

if finding these okay or even mildly attractive make me an SJW I guess I fucking am one
Nah,it makes you a zoophile. I personally prefer human women,and the only one is a gypsy refuge.

Xoti is worshiper of Gaun. She is a refugee from Readceras who came to Deadfire due to the devastation from the vorlas blight and the Saint's War.
From their site.

Sentinel

Arcane
Purge romance fags.

Purge the non-human companions. Except the cool looking orlan dude.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom