Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cool name

Arcane
hello it has come to my attention that the RPGCodex has been used for ISIS secret communications that have lead to several deaths by beheading and at least 3 raped goats

the save draft feature is the culprit. instead of sending emails which might be traced ISIS operatives share the password to an account on the RPG codex and a calendar with a different thread each day. when one terrorist wants to send a message on a day they enter that thread, type the message, and set it to save as a draft. their counterpart then logs in, reads it, and deleted it.

they are doing this instead of saving as an email draft on a shared email like they used to because google etc. have started cooperating more full with authorities and the RPG codex's relative obscurity provides some extra security

I urge the administration to do something about this issue

Cool name

Arcane
admins investigate this Jenkem guy. he makes anti-semitic insinuations and is against taking all necessary measures to ensure our national security

both common signs of ISIS sympathies. i knew this thread would drag some of the skulking terrorist scum into the light

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
The term, "Anti-Semite" - and it's variants - comprise the most disgustingly ignorant and racist terms ever invented.

If one speaks or acts badly toward blacks, it's "racism."

If one speaks or acts badly toward Mexicans, it's "racism.'

If one speaks or acts badly toward Asians, it's "racism."

If one speaks or acts badly toward Jews. . . suddenly it's "Anti-Semitism," like Jews are somehow magically better than everyone else on the entire planet.

Ocelot

Learned
The term, "Anti-Semite" - and it's variants - comprise the most disgustingly ignorant and racist terms ever invented.

If one speaks or acts badly toward Jews. . . suddenly it's "Anti-Semitism," like Jews are somehow magically better than everyone else on the entire planet.

Almost as if they are semites

PorkBarrellGuy

you do realize that Jews actually do think they are magically better than everyone else on the entire planet right

the coining of a very specific and particularly "heinous" term for disliking Jews is perfectly in line with how the Jews see themselves

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Holy shit your sense of humor is really dark. I was genuinely terrified when I read the OP.

... Or is it not a joke? Maybe it's time for me to self-eject to disassociate myself from the Codex so I don't get bombed by ISIS.

Jacob

Patron

What about Islamphobia?

Doesn't like the Christian religion and you're just an agnostic/atheist/whatever. Same if you don't believe in shaman animism or Hindu or whatever.

Doesn't like Islam and you're suddenly Islamphobe.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Holy shit your sense of humor is really dark. I was genuinely terrified when I read the OP.

... Or is it not a joke? Maybe it's time for me to self-eject to disassociate myself from the Codex so I don't get bombed by ISIS.
I too can't tell if he is serious if just trolling.Even if it is a joke,it could become reality,it is smart system. And we have a few isis supporters here,like that shit hivemind. Of course it could be bullshit,don't know if the draft is saved on your browser or it is saves on the codex.

Jacob

Patron

I too can't tell if he is serious if just trolling.Even if it is a joke,it could become reality,it is smart system. And we have a few isis supporters here,like that shit hivemind. Of course it could be bullshit,don't know if the draft is saved on your browser or it is saves on the codex.
I believe that even the worst racist here are just venting anger from the bullshit people have to put up with IRL, but ISIS supporter is just batshit insane.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

I believe that even the worst racist here are just venting anger from the bullshit people have to put up with IRL, but ISIS supporter is just batshit insane.
That is why we are calling for the restoration of the soap factories. Нет кебаб,нет проблемъ! :lol:

PorkBarrellGuy

I believe that even the worst racist here are just venting anger from the bullshit people have to put up with IRL

Yes, bullshit we have to put up with from niggers, slants, spics, heebs and every other fucking "minority" because they decided "It's ok to fuck with this guy, HE'S WHITE".

But I digress.

Honestly, though, I can kind of understand their frustration. It's hard not having a good slur to throw at us (closest anyone ever came was the Chinks with "gweilo", and that's probably only because the Chinese are unapologetically some of the most racist bastards on the planet)

Last edited by a moderator:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I believe that even the worst racist here are just venting anger from the bullshit people have to put up with IRL

Yes, bullshit we have to put up with from niggers, slants, spics, heebs and every other fucking "minority" because they decided "It's ok to fuck with this guy, HE'S WHITE".

But I digress.

Honestly, though, I can kind of understand their frustration. It's hard not having a good slur to throw at us (closest anyone ever came was the Chinks with "gweilo", and that's probably only because the Chinese are unapologetically some of the most racist bastards on the planet)
We can still make whites from the Chinks! There is hope for them. From what i have seen our groups don't have much of a racial problems between them.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected

But I digress.

We can still make whites from the Chinks! There is hope for them. From what i have seen our groups don't have much of a racial problems between them.
There is always dong envy to divide us.

Asian women love white dick. White women love black dick. Black women like Nephilim cock.

There is no country for Asian men. Sorry.

Jacob

Patron
Asian men make their own sex robots. 100 times more loyal and less whiny. Wear the nerd asian badge with pride. Go asians!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

But I digress.

Asian women love white dick. White women love black dick. Black women like Nephilim cock.

Haven't met many white women that like niggers,even the one that have tried it with them. Most say that they smell,can't foreplay and the fucking is boring and the ones with big dicks is even painful. White women "like" niggers only on the merican progressive propaganda machine. If that was true by now every woman would have had a little monkey by her. Race mixing is rare as a whole.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected

But I digress.

Haven't met many white women that like niggers,even the one that have tried it with them. Most say that they smell,can't foreplay and the fucking is boring and the ones with big dicks is even painful. White women "like" niggers only on the merican progressive propaganda machine. If that was true by now every woman would have had a little monkey by her. Race mixing is rare as a whole.
It was a joke. There is no color that hasn't taken my cock, but I haven't had a Russian... It is on the bucket list, rest assured, and my wife is aware and not really pleased. This is life.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

But I digress.

It was a joke. There is no color that hasn't taken my cock, but I haven't had a Russian... It is on the bucket list, rest assured, and my wife is aware and not really pleased. This is life.
Hope that you are not a nigger. Watch out,you can get burned with the house.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
I am a white Euro mutt consisting of German, Canadian French, Bulgarian, Belgian and some other shit.

Because of my mother's, sister's and niece's coloring, there might be a little sand in our hourglass, but I look like your average white Merikan.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom