Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
I'm on PS4, so no mods.

Your PS 4 is broken then, the game is perfect, you should be ashamed of trying to make the game look bad because of faulty hardware. Don't you already understand, if there's something wrong with the game, you either cheat, have bad hardware or use mods, stop trying the smear the good name of KCD:lol:

odrzut

Arcane
So, I've left Teresa
to be raped when escaping Skalice, didn't even distracted them. Then I did the quests to romance her except for the last one, then I noticed there's lots of dialog options and talked about the rape. She asked how do I know, I lied I meant something else, she believed, then I clicked again by mistake, and the option to lie wasn't there anymore, so I admited I left her to rape and death :)

Then I asked her if she wants to go out, and she gladly accepted and we fucked.

11/10 great reactivity :)

Supermedo

Augur
I dropped the game for now as I encountered two breaking game bugs in the main quest and I wasn't even using unlimited save mod, the game is a technical miss, even in my i7-7700K/GTX 1080/16GB RAM/Samsung EVO 860, I encountered:

-pop in and loading textures only when you are very close to the damn object
-Loading screen when you wash (like 30 secs) and after 10 hours of gameplay now I get loading screen in every conversation and eating from the pot
PLUS:
-Broken quests everywhere
-Stairs won't let me pass for whatever reason
-Archery is way OP.

I want to like this game like CODEX hivemind is telling me but not in the current game state will check later after couple of months but I regert dropping 60 buck for it if not gonna play the game now.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

So, I've left Teresa
to be raped when escaping Skalice, didn't even distracted them. Then I did the quests to romance her except for the last one, then I noticed there's lots of dialog options and talked about the rape. She asked how do I know, I lied I meant something else, she believed, then I clicked again by mistake, and the option to lie wasn't there anymore, so I admited I left her to rape and death :)

Joke will be on you when you end up with a squinty-eyed wife's son. :M

odrzut

Arcane
So, I've left Teresa

You watch your mouth, my future waifu is a decent women, she slit their throats when they were undressing.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

You watch your mouth, my future waifu is a decent women, she slit their throats when they were undressing.
If you wait long enough, they start raping her without undressing. You don't see any difference in the animation, she just starts making agonized moaning sounds.

Shin

Cipher
I honestly didn't know she was there (or thus being raped) since it was dark and I was in a fucking hurry. Then again, I didn't get to make sweet sweaty love to Teresa since I was busy during the day and at night she wouldn't want to take a walk and shit.

fucking whore

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
So, I've left Teresa

Your future wife will fuck you, then forget you. Book it.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
So, I've left Teresa

4a00b7a2cb12dffd6e0c4264fc6478d8--anime-body-body-pillows.jpg

The best pillows!

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
You are showing yourself to be a promising cuck. It's obvious from her defensive tone and voice that she tells you this implausible story because she is ashamed and scarred by what happened.

Elex

Arbiter
I honestly didn't know she was there (or thus being raped) since it was dark and I was in a fucking hurry. Then again, I didn't get to make sweet sweaty love to Teresa since I was busy during the day and at night she wouldn't want to take a walk and shit.

fucking whore
i guess 90% saved her accidentally while trying to steal the horse.

like “press X for call the horse”

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
If there is one thing I find really irritating, it's the NPC schedules.

In 6 in the morning the sun is already up. However, most traders/services are closed until 8-9.

I don't know how much this conforms to reality, especially medieval reality, but I know that in the villages of present day, people who work the land usually try to get work started as soon as light breaks, so as to be able to do enough work before noon, when it gets hotter and thus more difficult to work. You have lunch at noon, then you work some hours more until sundown, then you go for schnapps and dinner, and go to bed *early* because it's another day tomorrow.

However, this isn't my gripe with the game, not conforming to reality. My gripe is that from the moment day breaks, I have a downtime of nearly half a day before I am able to visit traders, services (baths), or quest givers. Given that ingame time in KCD flies at an extraordinary pace (why in the first place?), this is half a day lost for questing, riding from place to place, or whacking bandits.

I've been standing for 5 hours - from 7 to 12 - in front of Radzig's scribe's room, waiting for the dumbfuck get up from sleep and open his door. This makes no sense at all.

Zlaja

Arcane
Speaking of schedules, why does the Rattay weaponsmith open at 8.00 while the armorer and tailor open at 9.00? :philosoraptor:

Beowulf

Arcane
At 9:00? Ha! I wished!
Sometimes I had to wait till 11:00 for the tailor to open.

In my experience if you don't observer the AI routine, i.e. you don't stand in front of the door waiting for them to open, you will be able to get in earlier. It's like if the game is simulating their behaviour, they are quicker on the spot.

Regarding Radzig's scribe - just go in/break in if you have to. I had the icon, that I was in someone's private area (the blue one, not the red one) many times, but I was able to speak to relevant person without any major consequences. Only sometimes, after the conversation, they would start their routine about how I was not supposed to be there.
And for some quests you are essentially forced to do that.

AwesomeButton

Patron
It's locked and I suck at lockpicking. Henry is more of an enforcer type of guy. :lol:

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Somehow SJW rags can't stop covering this nazi game.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/03/05/kingdom-come-deliverance-historical-accuracy/

- Witcher 3: "It's NOT a historical game, it's fantasy FFS, so why no blacks in Poland!!11"
- KCD: "Sure it's historical but trying to be historicaly perfect is foolish so why even try. Plus all historians are biased, they must be, right? Therefore should've put more blacks in Bohemia!1!1!"

I know, at some point this is gonna stop being funny but not yet. Not yet.

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The apothecary starts appearing in his shop at 10am or 10:30. I guess procrastination is common back then.
Somehow SJW rags can't stop covering this nazi game.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/03/05/kingdom-come-deliverance-historical-accuracy/

- Witcher 3: "It's NOT a historical game, it's fantasy FFS, so why no blacks in Poland!!11"
- KCD: "Sure it's historical but trying to be historicaly perfect is foolish so why even try. Plus all historians are biased, they must be, right? Therefore should've put more blacks in Bohemia!1!1!"

I know, at some point this is gonna stop being funny but not yet. Not yet.
"no religious sceptics on the one hand, no religious fanatics on the other"
I wanna know what game these guys actually played.

*-*/\--/\~

Cipher
Yeah, the lockpicking is kinda retarded... but if you cancel it and try again, the golden "locpicking spot" is repositioned - you can do it a couple times to get better placement (close to the center works for me).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom