Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Astral Rag

Arcane
Hunting the Freeman

Stolen Assets: Compiled

No credit for the TTT train map(the exact same map)(Developer of the map did NOT know that it was going to be used for commercial use.)
No credit for FireArms:Source(house was stolen)[Found by /id/yukarithealpaca]
First person running/sprinting animation stolen from Payday 2
L4D2 Blatant ripoffs[i.redditmedia.com]
Essentially ALL of Valve's .vpk files [i.imgur.com]

Soldier models taken from Unreal Engine's Asset store, without crediting the modeler. -While not being "stolen", this shows that they much rather have others do the work for them, and not do much by themselves.
A lot of models from FUSE model packs
Vortigaunt enemies ripped right out of black Mesa.[i.imgur.com]
Car model stolen from S.T.A.L.K.E.R[i.imgur.com](Credit to Psycho)
GMOD Tower assets confirmed by developer to be used without permission. While I do not have any clarification if these are being used in the current build of the game, this still shows that they steal content without notifying or asking for permission from the developers; A noteworthy piece of information[images-ext-2.discordapp.net]

Stolen from Black Mesa:
-Lighting fixtures
-Turret mount in the mountain area
-Chairs
-Some sound effects
(Credit to Austincherry)

Literal complete ripoffs of HL2 maps
-Ravenholm graveyard
-City 17 train station and a lot of city sections.
-Highway section stolen
-Rebels are just retextured combines

Any more, reply and ill add to the list
If you have pictures for any of these items listed, please post them.

Pp0ZHyZ.png

:lol:

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Russian perversion. Japanese perversion. Pick your poison, on Steam.

Gabe added Chinese perversion to the selection. In this game you can be... "plundered" by furries:

The game player wake up in a strange room, came to a strange laboratory building.
In adventure, he encounters all kinds of unknown creatures, each of which can easily "plunder" his body. He can only continue to explore and try to get out of this crisis-ridden building.
In this new world of law and order, secretly lead him to go out who exactly? Why he will be trapped here? What happened to the outside world?
All kinds of mysteries are intricate and the truth will slowly surface in a step by step interaction and exploration.
Of course, be careful, do not get lost in this building ...

ss_ed1b907216cd06af65c9638abd2b148fff8145e8.600x338.jpg

ss_5f1177b1dcc049f770750a8970499181f2840da5.600x338.jpg

Yes, this is displayed on the store page.

Ocelot

Learned
Shitty theory, both mercy and Trojlrbrjorrn are blond af, Briggite wouldn't be a redhead if she was their child.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom