Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
I was just trying figuring it out the riposte mechanics and other shits because the controls are pretty jerky.

You were practicing tutorial combat for an hour, in a single player game?

:shredder:

After rating my previous comment you waited many hours to come with this punch line?
What a loser...

Beowulf

Arcane
Just encountered a nasty bug in the House of God side quest :(

Everything goes fine until near the end of the quest
when I find and kill Zmola
and then after that load times are EXTREMELY long, like 5x longer than normal, and am unable to save. I tried fast travelling to the rattay mill and sleeping, and it just hangs indefinitely after the clock stops.. I tried using a savior schnapps immediately after the aforementioned spoiler as well and it just hung on the pause screen until I alt-f4'd

Smejki pls
Ok, we are not aware of this one. Reported. Could you provide me with a savefile before the killing?

Not sure if I still have it since I reverted to an earlier save and then went on from there... I eventually finished the quest by just letting the guy on the rafters go and then talking to sir divish..

However, now I have become the master huntsman of Talmberg and after accepting the request for deer meat from the chamberlain, I can no longer talk to him to give him the meat... the only option for him is to pickpocket

Wait for him to move, bump into him few times, wait an hour or two. I had the same problem, and one of those things seemed to work.

EDIT: If I remember correctly, he was leaning against the wall outside his quarters when I was unable to talk to him. I had to wait for him to move.

Last edited:

Xeon

Augur
I liked Delrith's rapid fire review, was pretty good.

People being pretty salty for it not being AJ's full styled review and for Del giving the game 6/10 instead of 7 or 8 because of bugs and frame rates issues.

Edit:
Is there a date for the big patch that is supposed to fix the game? I am kinda waiting for that start playing.

Last edited:

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Deliver hare meat to starving refugees from your home village. Next thing you know you are supplying a poachers' network with quality venison.

:neveraskedforthis:

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
jesus christ all these fuckers spamming retardshit youtube videos why should i watch or care
you can watch youtube videos during dialogue/cutscene loading screen.

All you need to do to make those loading screens go MUCH faster is turn down your video settings. I started playing on high and they never took more than half a second. Upped it to ultra when I realized my 8-core CPU, surplus of RAM and GTX 980 GPU still represent pretty awesome hardware (I thought I had a much weaker CPU). But while ultra looks better, the dialogue load times are substantially longer.

Sheepherder

Augur
Here's a bug with alcoholism. I am permanently an alcoholic and nothing removes the debuf: Dog's Hair potion doesn't help, waiting it out doesn't help, jail time for mass murder doesn't work, drinking a lot and waiting it out doesn't help. Other than than that, the only other bug I've encountered was with the bird catching quest.

Also, the perks Brute, Cloak and Dagger, Golden Tongue, Juggler, Ken and Scholar all cap at level 20. So if I get Brute and raise my str to 20, I ten end up with 0 bonus and penalized speech and charisma.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
jesus christ all these fuckers spamming retardshit youtube videos why should i watch or care

I agree, why not just sum up what the video is about, who it's by, why I should give a shit about consoletard Angry Fucknuts? Get a little deeper if you are able to type sentences, like what they liked about it, what they didn't, etc. What was their verdict?

Between Markec and Infinitron and all the newfags this site is just becoming a retweet, reYoutube, reNewspost site. I have most of that shit blocked and don't want to give clicks to idiots or crap sites.

What's the point of posting if you have nothing to say but need some other moron to speak for you? Why not just go post on their site if you can't tell us why you feel the need to post random crap here?

moon knight DragoFireheart

Last edited:

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Is there a way to save the village from the epidemic? I don't want a solution, just if someone has managed to do it?

Beowulf

Arcane
Is there a way to save the village from the epidemic? I don't want a solution, just if someone has managed to do it?

Sure. On my first try, without googling the solution, or any other help. It should be pretty straightforward affair, but apparently can be time sensitive (I did everything as fast as I could for that reason).
Read the journal, don't mix the symptoms, pay attention to the conversations in the village and that should suffice.
Just bare in mind, that any odd behaviour could also be a glitch/bug/missing NPC with that game, unfortunately.

mildTea

Learned
Yes I did. Btw the quest isn't bugged. It takes about 2-3 days if I remember to see if the solution worked. Then you come back to talk to Melichar and he tells you how it went.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Are there really kwan sjw morons that are non sarcastically complaining that there are no niggers in a game about medieval potatoland?

I guess humanity is really past its prime and its time to make way for another species to take our place.

Last edited:

Smejki

Larian Studios, ex-Warhorse
Developer
Just encountered a nasty bug in the House of God side quest :(

Everything goes fine until near the end of the quest
when I find and kill Zmola
and then after that load times are EXTREMELY long, like 5x longer than normal, and am unable to save. I tried fast travelling to the rattay mill and sleeping, and it just hangs indefinitely after the clock stops.. I tried using a savior schnapps immediately after the aforementioned spoiler as well and it just hung on the pause screen until I alt-f4'd

Smejki pls
Ok, we are not aware of this one. Reported. Could you provide me with a savefile before the killing?
Correction - fixed in 1.3

Elex

Arbiter
Yes I did. Btw the quest isn't bugged. It takes about 2-3 days if I remember to see if the solution worked. Then you come back to talk to Melichar and he tells you how it went.
it’s probally an anti save scum timer, i don’t understand the reason: the one that take the antidote feel better after few hours, no idea what happen with the wrong one.

Urbanolo

Augur
I was on holidays and I'm about 100 pages behind, so... is the game good or does it go to shit in the later parts? I assume some of you finished it already.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
I have finished it 1 and a half times and it really nosedives later. Most combat encounters end with a single strike, your armor will absorb 9001 points of damage, the story is endless amounts of investigative garbage and fetch quests and basically it will turn into shit.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
They don't have a suitable landing strip near your cabbage town, do they? We screen people like you at the border and you can't pirate plane tickets.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Is that really your best? Hurt as much as a mosquito bite. Worthless little worm, I could snap your neck with a finger.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom