Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales on Steam:

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Lol, Mankind Divided is 6 bucks right now AND it's set in my country AND I adored the previous game...and I still don't wanna buy it.

Man they fucked it up something fierce haven't they.
It's worth playing if you can get the DLC for that price but the main issue with the game is that it feels like it's far too short and the story was supposed to continue but preorder numbers disappointed execs so they couldn't finish it proper.

Modron

Arcane
Kind of curious about pit people myself behemoth games are not without some charm.

Jasede?

A double dose of prosper for you guys today

ss_df5665781b127601e0d0b57b1013045053e7948f.600x338.jpg

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Pit People is supposed to be pretty good co-op, which Into the Breach can't offer. I also heard that Pit People has a long way to go before it's actually done though.

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
Pit People is supposed to be pretty good co-op, which Into the Breach can't offer. I also heard that Pit People has a long way to go before it's actually done though.
It just went out of EA, that's why you're seeing it everywhere. My comment was tongue-in-cheek because that's what I'm hooked to at the moment, although it seems difficult to top TBH :P

Last edited:

Ocelot

Learned
Is Omikron Nomad Souls worth playing if I like cyberpunk games? It's on discount but the reviews are controversial.

Jazz_

Arcane
So I bought this game quite a few years ago now and had semi-forgotten it but some days ago a Steam key was sent to me via e-mail with the new version of the game, now..this is still the best tennis simulation out there when it comes to ball physics but the animations are still terrible, they supposedly ''updated'' them but they still look quite awful.

Full Ace ball physics + animations like in this fan-made mod for Tennis Elbow would be the definitive tennis simulation. :negative:

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
It's a David Cage 'game.'
That should explain all of your questions.
It's also probably the one with the most gameplay of his 'games'. Still, it is what it is. I think I found it reasonably fun way back when, but I'd probably have a lot less tolerance for this kind of thing now considering the general trends in the industry and in his own games in particular.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
M.U.L.E. returns to PC, as a port of mobile remake:

ss_0710280c67c41c1fa6effb89c4d6bfcaeacda4af.600x338.jpg

ss_54c2b70b17a74d9422714a22b086b47d5ba72c8e.600x338.jpg

MULE is a ridiculously fun and addictive strategy game that combines real-time and turn-based styles as you battle for land and resources on a newly colonized planet. The game is easy to grasp but provides great depth of game-play.

Intelligent Gameplay
A smart game for smart players. MULE is an easy game to learn but provides a myriad of possibilities of strategy. Should you focus on one resource? Should you be a jack-of-all trades?

Faithful to Original
The core of the game is faithful to the original MULE game. Characters, maps, and behaviors have been kept intact.

Mule theme Remixes
Three MULE remixes included to keep your foot tapping!

Achievements and Leaderboards
Rack up your score and earn those achievements to demonstrate your prowess to all. Can you catch the Wampus 10 times?

No In-app Purchases
Nothing else to buy. No gems. No crystals. No ads. Pure gaming!

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I pre-ordered that new Senran Kagura game just in case it gets ding dong bannu'd in Australia like Valkyrie Drive was before it...
Stupid puritanical cunts...

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Is Omikron Nomad Souls worth playing if I like cyberpunk games? It's on discount but the reviews are controversial.

Yes. Don't listen to idiots.

The game has non-linear quest design and it's doing a lot of other interesting things (like mixing different genres: FPS, 3rd person fighting and classic adventure).

Unfortunately the game is unfinished ... I guess they ran out of money at some point. However is definitely worth one play-through if you enjoy something different.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
BTW, Warhammer TW and Warhammer TW II are at 10% off. Its shitty money grab DLCs (Norsca, Realm of the wood elves, Call of the beastmen, The grim and the grave) are on sale right now, 50% off.

I bought three.
:negative:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom