Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

Will you back?

• I will consider it!

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • No! I would never!..

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Hey guys! Thank you so much for keeping the topic alive, while we strive to make a large update till the end of this month! Dialogues really consume a lot of time, especially now, when you have to consider the NPC follower's reactions in the game.

Infinitron thanks for sharing the update! Again, I forgot to do it myself :(
Lexxx20 despite the seeming hostility of some of the questions, we loved answering them all! Pretty thought provoking and diverse. Goha is an amazing community and the fact that you have a continuous interest in our game is really damn awesome :)

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hey it might already be answered somewhere but I can't find it: Are there other party members that will join us a la Fallout 1&2 or are we bound to travel alone?

Lexxx20

Learned
Hey guys! Thank you so much for keeping the topic alive, while we strive to make a large update till the end of this month! Dialogues really consume a lot of time, especially now, when you have to consider the NPC follower's reactions in the game.

Infinitron thanks for sharing the update! Again, I forgot to do it myself :(
Lexxx20 despite the seeming hostility of some of the questions, we loved answering them all! Pretty thought provoking and diverse. Goha is an amazing community and the fact that you have a continuous interest in our game is really damn awesome :)
Yeah, our guys did not go easy on you, but you've managed to nail all the questions like real champs! Respect to you and Atom Team, comrade!

Last edited:

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Let's talk about that update, though... We're sorry ;(
Not that anything bad had actually happened, it's just that me and the guys, well, we miscalculated when predicting the date the next update will be finished on. It's too easy to look at the translation and think "huh, that's gonna take two days, tops!", as easy as to look at an unfinished animation and say "lol I only need like a week to complete it!". The result turned out to be rushed as hell, so we took some extra weeks to make it look nicer and to add even more features once we're done. I hope you guys can forgive us! I'm never gonna predict anything ever again! It really seemed like a month would be enough, though... But that's what expectations are. Just expectations!

Planned update list is here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/552620/announcements/detail/1669015871918340336

Latest news about the update
28 JANUARY - ATOMTEAM

Hey, guys!

With great regret, we have to state, that as January comes to a close, we are sensing that we won't be able to deliver the new planned update on time more and more. For this, we would really like to apologize. There is no need to worry about the future of the game, though. We're late not because of some problems, or because of lack of dedication. We simply miscalculated when we predicted the work will be over in January. Something that looks easily done "on paper" needs a lot of trial and error to actually implement. Therefore, to avoid accidentally misleading you again, and to get some breathing room for testing and tweaking the changes we made for the game, we shift the release date of the major update to February 28th. We're really sorry for this, and we promise to be less idealistic in future release date calculations.

To at least start making it up to you, we finally compiled a full, comprehensible list of changes ahead. It going to be a long one, since despite this date mix-up, January was actually one of the most productive months for the project.

Let's start with one of the larger and complex additions, which actually made us lag for a bit: a new NPC follower! He really turned out to be one of these "easy on paper hard in real life" kinds of things, but we still mostly made him! He's an infiltration agent named Fidel, and he will join you, boasting a better AI system, which now should recognize that it's a part of a larger team and act accordingly. Fidel will also know when to shoot and when to use melee. There are also thoughts of a second, four--legged companion we might just make to make it up to you for the late update.

You should also prepare for:

* More than 20 new NPCs, each one, as tradition goes, with a unique portrait, skill set, and dialogue.
* New quests - because how can you go without them? We'll have everything - from talk-quests localized to one individual, to a huge b-movie plot epic, that will make you run around the global map, adding grizzled mercenaries to your team for a last battle for what is right!..
* The factory quest line will finally see it's end. Ever wondered what will happen, once the bandits use your services enough times? Well wonder no more!

Also, just to prove that ATOM has the best audience, we're adding a ton of little objects and features, that were first thought of by our Steam commenters, or inspired by the ideas some of the backers shared on the forums.

Some of the minor tweaks are:

* Weapons will now have perks. For example, knives get a chance to go between chinks in armor, dealing raw damage, sniper rifles get a long range bonus, but lose most usability in CQC, etc.
* Crippling blows! Aimed shots now get to have special effects like blinding, slowing down, disarming and otherwise incapacitating opponents.
* New ammo types that will use the new damage/penetration formulas.
* New kinds of armors and clothes
* New usable items, most of them inspired by the players, like the "Krasnaya Moskva" deodorant.
* New maps and map variants for random encounters.
* Balance improved for: items, weapons, consumables, random encounters, crafting.
* New craft recipes inspired by the forums.
* New animations for the NPCs. The little fellows will not just react to new traumatic experiences that the aimed shot overhaul brings forth. They will also do more daily activities, and not just mope around. Remember The Fall? We really want to make daily cycles for the NPCs just like it was in that good old game.
* A much larger sound library! More sounds for everything!

Thank you for waiting, we really hope the result won't disappoint.
Best regards, ATOM TEAM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexxx20

Learned
That's okay, bro. As I always say - it's better to take your time and finish the game when it's 100% ready than to pursue some formal release date and ruin half the content because you promised to beat the due date and half-assed it.

I love your ideas and things you're trying to add in next update, so work hard and don't worry about beating some mythical release date - release it when it's ready.

That's just my opinion but I dount anyone here will blame you guys for not releasing this update (or the whole game) in time.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
That's just my opinion but I dount anyone here will blame you guys for not releasing this update (or the whole game) in time.

I might blame them if they don't release this update (or the whole game) before the end of time (or after inevitable Grimoire II).
But I kinda doubt I should have such doubts...

Also almost everything about game itself and dev team is to put it simply: promising.

AdolfSatan

Arcane
I just came across this. Looks great man! If there's anything I'm willing to put my trust in nowadays, is in Slavouts, so keep it up!

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Hey dudes, finally got around to playing with it. Love it. It's obviously a WiP and rough around the edges, but I sure love what's there right now.

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

OMG I loved these kind of videos in the original Baldur's Gate, like when you first arrive in Nashkel and there are Kobolds sneaking about. But they were quite frequent, like when you entered the Gnoll Stronghold or the Friendly Arms Inn.

For me atleast they contributed a lot to the general atmosphere of the game. The one above is probably most reminiscent of the Gnoll Stronghold one. Set's the atmosphere straight up!

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Hell yeah! We did it! And just in the nick of time! The new update is here guys! Also, yeah, I see some people actually posted here while we were working on the thing. I also see some awesome person already found our super secret CINEMATIC we were making for the last two months! It's so awesome the community is alive on the codex! Replies are on the way!
But first... The update!

Changelog:

Big things:

- 10 new quests;
- 26 new characters;
- 10 character traits, that can be picked upon creating your character (more to come later);
- New modes: from Easy to Iron Man;
- New weapons, including the legendary AS VAL and a crossbow;
- New ammo types;
- Two new companions for your character. Finding one of them, though, won't be a walk in the park...
- New items - from perfumes to helmets;
- New crafting recipes - you can also make firearms now, no need to start your tinkering career with knives and hand to hand combat...

Little things:

- Updated most models;
- Added new sounds;
- Added new cinematic video;
- Added new animations for friends and foes;
- New AI - the NPCs now use team work, to find the best way for an attack. Now if an NPC is blocking another NPC's shooting path - it will seriously change the aiming formula, so they will try to avoid such situations;
- Global map improved, fog of war added;
- Mini-map corrected;
- Save-load menu improved;
- Game balance fully improved: from items and rewards to weapons and random encounters;
- New icons added for characters, followers, new items, etc.
- Many, many, many, many, many bugs fixed.

Link: http://steamcommunity.com/games/552620/announcements/detail/1671270837949388928

Important edit:

Sorry guys, I was rushing it, so I forgot to mention the codex-important updates.

- You get to make your man a sandwich (or smash the Patriarchy) in a text quest.
- More options for the demonically possessed / mentally ill character
- Low Intellect characters may now find a man spying for the mutated ants and attack him!
- You start hearing legends of Tourist Korallov, the sex instructor.
- As a woman, you may be mistaken for a prostitute (or for a man if you're buff).
- There's a small Battlefield Earth reference for all the thetans out there.
- We have a mutant now, he works as a guard.
- You get to smoke devil's weed.

Last edited:

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
You still alive Atomboy ? How's the crunch going man, and do you have any news on a GOG release?
damn straight! alive and pretty stressed but also relieved right now :D we're in this turbo mode since January, and I doubt it will ever stop. Working day and night does that to you! On gog: more than likely have to wait till full version for that, but yeah, we got plans for doing gog if they agree to take us in that is.

You still alive Atomboy ? How's the crunch going man, and do you have any news on a GOG release?
They are planning to release a big update on 28 feb as I understand. Info from official vk group. So yes he is alive.

and what do you know - we actually did it! yessir!

Hey dudes, finally got around to playing with it. Love it. It's obviously a WiP and rough around the edges, but I sure love what's there right now.
thanks man! check out the update! it really is a new game now. tweaked the character creator, the economy, and added an alpha version of them traits!

I just came across this. Looks great man! If there's anything I'm willing to put my trust in nowadays, is in Slavouts, so keep it up!
oh, we're keeping it up as much as possible! thanks :D check out today's UPD!

That's okay, bro. As I always say - it's better to take your time and finish the game when it's 100% ready than to pursue some formal release date and ruin half the content because you promised to beat the due date and half-assed it.

I love your ideas and things you're trying to add in next update, so work hard and don't worry about beating some mythical release date - release it when it's ready.

thanks for understanding, man! that extra month was really needed. and the update is gonna show why we needed it. next one will have a much more thought through date of release!

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer

OMG I loved these kind of videos in the original Baldur's Gate, like when you first arrive in Nashkel and there are Kobolds sneaking about. But they were quite frequent, like when you entered the Gnoll Stronghold or the Friendly Arms Inn.

For me atleast they contributed a lot to the general atmosphere of the game. The one above is probably most reminiscent of the Gnoll Stronghold one. Set's the atmosphere straight up!

that was actually the inspiration :D some day we will afford being inspired by early blizzard cinematics... now it's mainly BG vignettes!

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Thanks! And I much prefer BG1 cinematics over Blizzards, unless your meaning the ones in Warcraft 2.

I'll post your new update down below as well!

STATUS UPDATE #8

963d0b9913f708bcd63ed625ad1d83f2_original.jpg

Hey, guys!
We are happy to introduce to you the new version of Atom. We know, that this update took a while. But this time we really have a lot to show for the wait.

Some of the new features include AI companions (two of them actually), difficulty settings and Survival mode (permadeath galore!), traits that you can pick at the start of the game (more of them in the upcoming updates), new and better balance and many more! But even more to come in the future! :)

Please note again that if you don't have a Steam account you will receive a download link in about two weeks (all patches included). This is so, in order to minimize the pressure on our servers. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, and we appreciate your understanding!

Thank you for your constant support. Please, introduce yourself to the full change log, and update your game version!

STEAM

Yours truly,

Atom Team

ATOM Update said:
- Global map improved, fog of war added;
Oh sweet! :incline:

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
"huh, that's gonna take two days, tops!", as easy as to look at an unfinished animation and say "lol I only need like a week to complete it!"

There is simple universal rule - 80% of work require 20% of the time, last 20% of work require 80% of the time. Don't know if it has its own name like Murphy's law.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Tancred

Learned
Alright, I spent too much time over the weekend playing the 0.6.6 update. It's pretty good as is, despite some issues I actually had more fun with this than any new game from the past 2 years. Looking forward to the improved combat + expanded Krasnoznamenny whenever that gets released. A few questions and some feedback for you Atomboy, particularly regarding the dog companion.

Questions

Are weapon AP costs + attribute requirements finalised or still being balanced? IMO pistols should require only 4 STR to use, not 5.

Have you considered adding a slot for chest rigs, so the player can gain some quickslots to use small items (grenades, stims, Geiger counter)?

Is there any reaction or punishment to digging up the graves outside Otradnoye? I haven't noticed anything, I was wondering if they'd get super shitty at me for doing that.

Can we get ushankas or pilotka caps and also camo capes to get a sniper vibe going on? Every game needs capes. Don't deny it!

Will we get to meet Atomic Love Gurus and bring Katya their album? I've noticed a caravan merchant talking about them as well.

That loading screen featuring a seaplane on a lake that looks like it's been converted into a dwelling, is that going to be in the game?

General Feedback

- I would strongly prefer an expanded grid based inventory (but I am getting used to the current one).

- The random encounters are pretty cool. My favourite was the 3 paranoid dudes all convinced the others have been turned into skin-worm hosts. After initially thinking they were just easily scared, I was left with the eerie feeling that maybe the skin-worm is real. Also the tinfoil hat guy encounter lmao (clearly he delved too deep into Codex Politics section). I wonder if he reacts differently if the player also wears a tinfoil hat? I should test that next time.

- The Rest Stop 10 ambush in the quest to deal with Beard...it's pretty bloody clear what's going to happen the moment he pleads innocence and sends you there, but you can't flank or scout, you can only walk down the road into the trap like an idiot.

- I need to play further into the bandit factory quests, but I decided to slaughter them all to find out what would happen and I didn't notice much reactivity to that. I couldn't tell Kovalev I'd killed them all, had to say 'I failed the infiltration' and then had to accept the job to kill Dan before I could finally say 'you're in luck, here's his signet ring'. And the quest I currently had from Dan to find out what happened to the 3 brothers didn't fail, even after I killed him and the bandits.

- I'd like to have an option to see the world map without having to be in world travel mode.

- It's a bit hard to scroll through the combat log and the slider is so damn tiny it might as well not be there.

Dog Feedback

Love the dog companion idea, but it needs more work IMO. I understand he might not be high on your list of priorities though. I've had him for about 3 weeks in-game as the only companion, so got a lot of experience with him.

1. Survivability. He gets wrecked SO HARD by strong monsters (Bear, Leshy, Mole Queen) and human enemies with high-damage guns once they start turning up. He constantly eats 20-40 damage per turn, sometimes even 55+ crits or getting 1-shotted by burst-mode guns. My ranged character frequently has to tank for the dog by rushing in, this is the only way I can keep him alive, because enemy AI seems to always target the closest enemy. Can we craft armour for the dog? It is a post-apoc game, an armoured warhound would fit the setting.

2. Healing. Another huge issue I have right now, considering how much damage the dog takes in every fight. 3HP regained per meat is a joke – I'd need to feed him 26 meats to get him back to full health or use expensive and rare medkits on him. I haven't found any other ways to heal him. The player character can recover health easily by cooking a single can of food at a fire, so the dog should be able to recover plenty of HP as well with a single meat (another idea: pre-war canned dog food?).

3. Combat. Again, against large monsters or against humans that wear armour, his damage is truly pitiful. I'm talking between 0-12 damage dealt per turn on average. So he's ineffective as well as being high-maintenance. Here's an idea: give him an ability to reliably pin down a target down for several turns to take them out of the fight, or to cripple the target and halve their AP for a turn? It would add utility and create interesting gameplay. Or you could just buff his damage, which would work but is less interesting.

4. Behaviour. There needs to be a way to control or set his behaviour in and out of combat. Outside combat, I'd like a dialogue to tell him to 'stay' & 'come!' which would be very useful. Also perhaps the player can train him if Survival skill is high enough, and then in combat, we can designate targets for him to attack?

5. Pathing. I know about the 'walk through' option and it's adequate in most cases, but one glaring exception is the long narrow corridor in the hidden part of the Bunker 317 lab. It would be nicer if he just automatically got out of the way.

6. Animations. Current animations are good. Any plans to add an extended idle? Maybe he can lie down and wait for the player to start moving again. It's not essential though.

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Hey-hey-hey! Thanks a lot! We really tried to make this update special! And the issues are being hotfixed all the time, even though, sadly, there are some still! Like the train location's proper name, but we'll fix it Monday I think. And the new upds are already in the works.
As for the questions - I'm just gonna copypaste them and reply under each one like a lil ol faq

Are weapon AP costs + attribute requirements finalised or still being balanced? IMO pistols should require only 4 STR to use, not 5.

- Absolutely not! And I also think pistols need 4. As well as many more things. We're testing it out all the time. Oh, if you'd seen those closed dev beta builds we got... So much crazy balance things are tested out daily! Only the best find the way into the game, eventually. I think the pistol 4 AP thing is a must.

Have you considered adding a slot for chest rigs, so the player can gain some quickslots to use small items (grenades, stims, Geiger counter)?

- We're actually trying to re-work the interface in such a direction. Maybe there will be quickslots or dedicated medicine / grenade pouches or something. This thing revolves around our artists, mainly.

Is there any reaction or punishment to digging up the graves outside Otradnoye? I haven't noticed anything, I was wondering if they'd get super shitty at me for doing that.

Not currently, but in time - probably, as this seems like a good idea. Those details will be added on the polishing stage of developement for sure. Currently we just advice to roleplay as if you're not being seen when you dig em up, and umm... that the population fears it's a... scary necromancer who does all the digging therefore they don't mention it in conversation!

Can we get ushankas or pilotka caps and also camo capes to get a sniper vibe going on? Every game needs capes. Don't deny it!

The hats are a guarantee, already planned. Sniper garb sounds good as well. Clothing in general will be much more diverse before the end.

Will we get to meet Atomic Love Gurus and bring Katya their album? I've noticed a caravan merchant talking about them as well.

- Nobody knows for sure :) I personally had a quest idea that revolved around a band. Might as well be this particular band.

That loading screen featuring a seaplane on a lake that looks like it's been converted into a dwelling, is that going to be in the game?

- Once it was an actual concept, then we started making Peregon (the ship made into a fortress) and kind of forgot about it. But perhaps, when we're making new locations!

On feedback: grid options are in dev right now. Also right now I'll say that the Beard's thing will probably get a little extra solving option with high survival (you scout the area out) the Dan situation is being hotfixed soon, the map and the interface are also being worked on, the skin worm is officially our game's mascot now, I seriously never thought this quest will be enjoyed / thought of by the players when I made it! :DD
As for the dog... I'll have to be brief, as it's a whole different can of worms. Let's say we're working on improving follower AI and logic!

Thanks for such a huge bunch of feedback, man!!!!

Alright, I spent too much time over the weekend playing the 0.6.6 update. It's pretty good as is, despite some issues I actually had more fun with this than any new game from the past 2 years. Looking forward to the improved combat + expanded Krasnoznamenny whenever that gets released. A few questions and some feedback for you Atomboy, particularly regarding the dog companion.

Questions

General Feedback

- I would strongly prefer an expanded grid based inventory (but I am getting used to the current one).

- The random encounters are pretty cool. My favourite was the 3 paranoid dudes all convinced the others have been turned into skin-worm hosts. After initially thinking they were just easily scared, I was left with the eerie feeling that maybe the skin-worm is real. Also the tinfoil hat guy encounter lmao (clearly he delved too deep into Codex Politics section). I wonder if he reacts differently if the player also wears a tinfoil hat? I should test that next time.

- The Rest Stop 10 ambush in the quest to deal with Beard...it's pretty bloody clear what's going to happen the moment he pleads innocence and sends you there, but you can't flank or scout, you can only walk down the road into the trap like an idiot.

- I need to play further into the bandit factory quests, but I decided to slaughter them all to find out what would happen and I didn't notice much reactivity to that. I couldn't tell Kovalev I'd killed them all, had to say 'I failed the infiltration' and then had to accept the job to kill Dan before I could finally say 'you're in luck, here's his signet ring'. And the quest I currently had from Dan to find out what happened to the 3 brothers didn't fail, even after I killed him and the bandits.

- I'd like to have an option to see the world map without having to be in world travel mode.

- It's a bit hard to scroll through the combat log and the slider is so damn tiny it might as well not be there.

Dog Feedback

Love the dog companion idea, but it needs more work IMO. I understand he might not be high on your list of priorities though. I've had him for about 3 weeks in-game as the only companion, so got a lot of experience with him.

1. Survivability. He gets wrecked SO HARD by strong monsters (Bear, Leshy, Mole Queen) and human enemies with high-damage guns once they start turning up. He constantly eats 20-40 damage per turn, sometimes even 55+ crits or getting 1-shotted by burst-mode guns. My ranged character frequently has to tank for the dog by rushing in, this is the only way I can keep him alive, because enemy AI seems to always target the closest enemy. Can we craft armour for the dog? It is a post-apoc game, an armoured warhound would fit the setting.

2. Healing. Another huge issue I have right now, considering how much damage the dog takes in every fight. 3HP regained per meat is a joke – I'd need to feed him 26 meats to get him back to full health or use expensive and rare medkits on him. I haven't found any other ways to heal him. The player character can recover health easily by cooking a single can of food at a fire, so the dog should be able to recover plenty of HP as well with a single meat (another idea: pre-war canned dog food?).

3. Combat. Again, against large monsters or against humans that wear armour, his damage is truly pitiful. I'm talking between 0-12 damage dealt per turn on average. So he's ineffective as well as being high-maintenance. Here's an idea: give him an ability to reliably pin down a target down for several turns to take them out of the fight, or to cripple the target and halve their AP for a turn? It would add utility and create interesting gameplay. Or you could just buff his damage, which would work but is less interesting.

4. Behaviour. There needs to be a way to control or set his behaviour in and out of combat. Outside combat, I'd like a dialogue to tell him to 'stay' & 'come!' which would be very useful. Also perhaps the player can train him if Survival skill is high enough, and then in combat, we can designate targets for him to attack?

5. Pathing. I know about the 'walk through' option and it's adequate in most cases, but one glaring exception is the long narrow corridor in the hidden part of the Bunker 317 lab. It would be nicer if he just automatically got out of the way.

6. Animations. Current animations are good. Any plans to add an extended idle? Maybe he can lie down and wait for the player to start moving again. It's not essential though.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Hello, friends!
Another day, another patch :) We added submachine guns and we want to know your opinion about them while we work on the next big update. And now for the patch changes:

• New skill: "Automatic firearms" for assault rifles and machine gun;
  • Added a separate slot for gas masks in your inventory. Now you can combine them with helmets;
  • Better visuals for books and notes;
  • New additions to the Factory quest line (now you can finish it);
  • Better pathfinding for companions (for example, they don't block you in doorways);
  • AI now can use legs to strike during battle;
  • Better visuals for options menu and dialogues;
  • New weapons and items;
  • Human characters now can open doors;
  • New battle mechanics: kick weapon from hands, blind...
  • New animations;
  • Fixed the distances on which you can start the conversation;
  • Now there are changes in Otradnoye after the elections (after some time);
  • Better quality for the cinematic "Trip to Otradnoye" (60 fps);
  • Added the ability to scroll the journal;
  • Added the ability to switch between Global map and Local map;
  • Fixed the bug when hero could walk even while being over encumbered;
  • Fixed the bug where the game could have freeze during the dialogue with Dan;
  • Fixed the auto picking of resources during crafting;
  • Fixed the "laging" of companions during battles;
  • Fixed the spawn of enemies in random encounters;
  • The random caravans now have 33% more goods for sale;
  • The characters with higher Endurance and level now have higher health;
  • Many-many minor bugs are fixed!

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
I reaally have to stop forgetting to post upds on here. Thanks a lot man!!!

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Well, officially it's around two months or so. Although, I think it's gonna take a bit more. Till fall, perhaps! I think May or less probably June may be the month we'll be done with all the game's content. We'll have all the text, all the pictures, all the sounds, models, locations, plans etc etc. But if experience taught me one thing, it's that having all of your content is just half the battle. The other half is placing it into the game by tiny portions, and testing if it didn't mess up the stuff that was put in before. Like with the previous update! We actually had all the stuff needed to make the update back in January. But it took another whole month to put it in correctly. And even after that I got like 50 bug reports we fixed for a few days more. This ride is gonna be slow and smooth, like a greased up pig carcass on a slight slope.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom