Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Any decent mainstream gaming web?

index.php

Arcane
Hardcoregaming is good
It depends on what your definition of "good" is...
Hardcoregaming said:
Civilization is a bit like Star Trek – full of bittersweet contradictions. Deeply metaphysical explorations of the human condition blend into campy Cold War-era stereotypes and white racial fantasies. The legacy of human history turns out, again and again, to be Eurocentric. And Deanna Troi is attracted to William Riker. The list goes on.

mastroego

Arcane
mastroego
Probably you have retarded or unclever alt right opinions supported by nothing more than average logic and cheap tavern Bergamo talks that still stinks of sharecropper's manure.
"Stop the invasions!! SJW!! Salvini/Le Pen etc.."
"You dirty racist, how dare you!!"
I'm sorry, who the fuck are you?

I don't even know what the alt-right is.
My opinions are mine, that's the point.

If you want a quick run-down, I'm mostly conservative but in truth I don't give a shit about many of the usual "conservative party" positions.
Right NOW I just don't want my country to be transformed into a Muslim one (there are a lot of them already and only one Italy).
If that makes me "alt-right" in your eyes it's your fucking brain problem, not mine.

Walden

Savant
I don't give a fuck about your opinions, I'd just like to read about videogames in a videogame forum and if you really want to discuss about politics in a videogame forum, do it only in the subforum; most of the time the sjw complains are just as dumb as the shit on NeoCuck/the new cesspool they opened, it's funny to read the first time a joke on a tranny whale writing about feminism in Baldur's Gate, but 30 pages of the same shit over and over again for someone interested in the game it's not a big deal, but not a big problem either.

Jazz_

Arcane
There are like 4% of muslims in Italy, and half of them are italian citizens, so fear-mongering and populism as usual (my country transformed into a muslim one, lol...), but retarded peasant simpletons like mastroego, those are sadly way more than 4%. Aren't you the guy above 40 who couldn't play Deus Ex because of the graphics? :lol:

mastroego

Arcane
I don't give a fuck about your opinions, I'd just like to read about videogames in a videogame forum and if you really want to discuss about politics in a videogame forum, do it only in the subforum; most of the time the sjw complains are just as dumb as the shit on NeoCuck/the new cesspool they opened, it's funny to read the first time a joke on a tranny whale writing about feminism in Baldur's Gate, but 30 pages of the same shit over and over again for someone interested in the game it's not a big deal, but not a big problem either.

Learn to read the OP before accusing someone else of going off-topic and/or start insulting them.
After that, fuck off.

There are like 4% of muslims in Italy, and half of them are italian citizens, so fear-mongering and populism as usual (my country transformed into a muslim one, lol...), but retarded peasant simpletons like mastroego, those are sadly way more than 4%. Aren't you the guy above 40 who couldn't play Deus Ex because of the graphics? :lol:
I know about those percentages, but unlike you I can read trends and where they lead.
I was very good at mathematics in fact, including the advanced kind studied at Engineering (back when the courses were tough for REAL).
Incidentally I suppose if there's a retard among us two it has to be you.

About Deus Ex, what I said is that visuals of that era and style tend to put me in an unpleasant mood, like I'm trying to recreate my teens again, which I have no desire to do.
It's a just a simple issue of tastes, not that I'd expect a young simpleton to understand.

Jazz_

Arcane
Right NOW I just don't want my country to be transformed into a Muslim one (there are a lot of them already and only one Italy).

I know about those percentages, but unlike you I can read trends and where they lead.

From ''right NOW, there are a lot of them already and Italy is about to become a muslim country'' to ''yeah I know they ain't that many but I can see where the trend leads'' in the span of 2 posts. :timcain:

mastroego

Arcane

From ''right NOW, there are a lot of them already and Italy is about to become a muslim country'' to ''yeah I know they ain't that many but I can see where the trend leads'' in the span of 2 posts.
My two statements perfectly follow together, it's pretty telling that to attempt a counterpoint you have to CHANGE them even while using quotation marks.

Anyway I wasn't the one who brought the immigration issue into debate, I merely answered to a gratuitous insult.
Before that, I merely said that it's best to avoid politically infested gaming news outlets, which sadly is practically all of them.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
"This guy said something I disagree with, I cannot go on that website anymore, it hurted me a lot and therefore all of their points are invalid.".

Bury yourself into a bunker and never get out. That's one way to solve it.

I read all kind of websites, some of these have pro-sjw views that you can spot in a couple of articles of paragraphs. Who gives a shit ? Shrug it off, and ignore it. The rest of their points might be valid. You don't need to be a liberal or a conservative to appreciate the bugginess of a game and the value of its gameplay.

Dude, we've been subjected to the left-winged loudness for most of our lives, if not the entirety of them.
I used to serenely watch Hollywood movies and read news/reviews sites regardless, filtering things on my own.

I case you haven't noticed though the left winged madness has gone into crazed overdrive recently, along with its desire to censor, vilify and annihilate any and all differing voices.
I'm simply not going to bear their drivel any longer, but feel free to keep enjoying it for as long as you like if you're so inclined.

I'm subject to far-right, racist views whenever I log in in this forum. I still post there without crying. Looks like you can't.

Grow balls. Accept contradiction.

One must be a real french cuck who loves nigger dick in his wife's ass if you think codex features any "far-right, racist" views.

Machocruz

Arcane
Any game that is actually interesting is liable to be covered here. I only go to other sites to keep up on what the current trends in faggotry and decline are.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
PC Gamer was best of the worst the polished turd among the sea of Diarrhea but its 2018 syndrome must got them too; anyway if they decided to be political rag there is no reason to give them clicks Comrade. By the way 1.6 millions of Muslims in Italy is too much already; how many Italians are left in Libya or Somali? and even genuine refugees should be taken by counties which toppled Gaddafi and transferred the most stable and prosperous African country into Somalia 2.0: France and :kwanzania:. For news about games I would recommend Codex and Jootube channels at this moment; the way most games are made (as interactive wanna-be movies) watching them on latter is far more fun than playing them anyways.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
PC Gamer was best of the worst the polished turd among the sea of Diarrhea but its 2018 syndrome must got them too; anyway if they decided to be political rag there is no reason to give them clicks Comrade. By the way 1.6 millions of Muslims in Italy is too much already; how many Italians are left in Libya or Somali? and even genuine refugees should be taken by counties which toppled Gaddafi and transferred the most stable and prosperous African country into Somalia 2.0: France and :kwanzania:. For news about games I would recommend Codex and Jootube channels at this moment; the way most games are made (as interactive wanna-be movies) watching them on latter is far more fun than playing them anyways.
In a week we will see what will happen in Italia. If the right guys loose,in a few years it will become am epic shit storm,we will be seeing Mussolini portraits in the streets :).

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
One must be a real french cuck who loves nigger dick in his wife's ass if you think codex features any "far-right, racist" views.
Far-right racist views -> today that can be something like "there weren't any blacks in medieval Bohemia" XDDD Really basic bitch stuff is considered "far right" today. Even a "progressive" leftist will be considered a hardcore fascist if for example he claims that maybe islam is not very in-line with "progressive" values or something like that. Anything short of a total and complete, submissive cuck is considered "right wing" today.

As for the gaming sites, I get most of my gaming info from codex forums. Almost everything is covered here ranging from AAA bloated budget crap through indies to some really obcure old titles. I dont feel any need to visit some mainstream gaming portal. I also dont really give a crap about reviews, I just look at metascores and check some YT vids before buying, or ask codexers XD.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
rating_citation.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom